The Lost Heir

Por jykuarak2

When a clan with blood relations to the Senju arrive in Konoha, the ninja and civilians are all excited. The... Más

1
3*
4
5
6
7*
8
9
10
11
12
Sorry
Recovery
13
14
15
16
17
.
Special
18
19
Author Note
20
21
Important
22
23
Artist wanted
24
25
Finale

2*

39.9K 1K 566
Por jykuarak2

*fixed error

"I'd like to get to know you more"

The sentence continued to repeat itself over and over in Naruto's mind. What could she possibly want to know about me? Why does she even want to know about me? Questions began to cloud Naruto's mind as he thought over what Queen Mito said.
"Everyone? I have an announcement to make." Queen Mito spoke in a clear voice which brought all the ninja to her at once.
"Because the lost heir of my deceased sister has been found, I will be relinquishing my title as Queen and will now be known simply as Lady Mito, because rule of my clan has now been passed over to the heir. Because he isn't of age yet, he will be addressed as Prince, and I will simply continue to stand in until he turns 18." Lady Mito turned and walked back to her tent. They had stopped for the night, knowing that they would reach Konoha the next day, either in the early afternoon, or midday. Karin immediately followed her into the tent. Everyone was excited, except for Sasuke. He was rarely ever excited. Unless his brother was involved. But he was interested.
"Who's the prince?" Sakura was asking around. Ino was standing next to her.
"I don't know but I bet he's handsome..." she said dreamily. They both began to get dreamy looks in their eyes as they began to imagine what the prince would look like.
"Obviously he will have red hair..." Sakura sighed. "It matches with my pink hair so well!" She squealed which annoyed Ino.
"Yeah right, with your big forehead!" Ino screeched.
"What!? Ino pig!" Sakura yelled back.
"Please be quiet." One of Lady Mito's two guards approached the two girls.
"As it happens, Lady Mito is currently feeling not so well. She wants some peace and quiet." The guard said which made both of the girls shut up.
"Hatake Kakashi?" He called out. The silver haired Jonin glanced up from his orange book.
"I'm here." He answered back without moving. The guard looked at him and noticed the orange book. He gave a small sigh.
"Please bring your colleagues and also Naruto Uzumaki." All the Genin stopped what they were doing the moment they heard that. Lady Mito wants Naruto and our sensei? They were all thinking. Kakashi nodded.
"You guys keep the fire going. We'll be having dinner after this talk." Kakashi said as he stood up. He quickly located Naruto and the other Jonin and they all went into Lady Mito's tent.
"Kakashi." Lady Mito said. "I'm sure you're wondering what's going on, and why I've called Naruto here. I want to know what happened to Minato Namikaze, and his wife, Kushina Uzumaki." Lady Mito spoke softly, which caused the Jonin to gasp. If they were to tell her, they'd be letting out one of Konoha's S ranked secrets. Naruto gasped for a different reason.
"Kushina... Uzumaki?" He said with wide eyes. "I... had a mother?" He asked again. Everyone nodded at him.
"I have Hiruzen's seal of approval on this. Please tell me." Lady Mito spoke. Kakashi nodded to his Jonin.

"It happened on October 10. A masked man broke through the barriers that were supposed to protect Min- Yondaime Hokage and Kushina during her childbirth. Kushina was the previous nine tails jinchuriki. He managed to get Yondaime away from his wife and he extracted the nine tails from her." Kakashi began. He looked away for a moment. Kurenai took a breath and continued for him.
"This masked man planned to attack Konoha by controlling the nine tails, but the Yondaime managed to prevent the destruction by sealing half of it away inside him using the Reaper Death Seal and sealed the other half into ... Naruto." Naruto was wide eyed with disbelief.
"So that's why they hate me... and think I'm a demon..." Naruto said sadly.
"Both the Yondaime and his wife died as a result..." Asuma finished. There was a silence, as all the Jonin simply stared at Naruto, wondering how he would react to the news of his parents. Naruto was still sitting there, processing the information.
"I had a family..." Naruto kept saying.
"Correction. You have a family." Lady Mito said which caught the attention of all four Jonin.
"As youthful as I am, I'm not quite sure I understand." Guy said, looking at her to elaborate.
"Ah. That's right. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Mito Uzumaki, the younger sister of Kushina Uzumaki, which makes me Naruto's aunt." Lady Mito spoke, shocking the Jonin into silence. The Jonin's jaws were all wide open, and Naruto raised his head.
"U...Uzumaki?" He asked in disbelief. His eyes widened even more when he realised the implications. His head hit the floor faster than anyone could possibly react.
"Well... that went well..." Kakashi finally spoke. The other Jonin could only nod.
"Why if that was my Genin, they wouldn't faint at all!" Guy said.
"Did you say something?" Kakashi asked him. Everyone stood up to leave the tent.
"Oh Kakashi! Curse you and your hip attitude, my eternal rival!" Guy muttered well he walked out.
"What about Naruto?" Kakashi asked Lady Mito as he exited the tent.
"I wouldn't worry about him, Kakashi." Lady Mito said. The Genin were all sitting by the fire when they arrived to eat dinner.

"Where's Naruto?" Sakura asked.
"He is resting." Kurenai replied as Kakashi took out his book.
"That baka! Disgracing us in front of Lady Mito!" Sakura screeched. "Where is he? I'll go get him!" And beat his head in!
"He's resting in my tent." Lady Mito said smoothly. There was absolutely no indication that she and the Jonin were talking about Naruto at all. Although the Jonin were mentally hitting themselves for not connecting the dots sooner. How could I have not seen this? Asuma was thinking.
It's so obvious! The only clan that supports Konoha from the outside is the Uzumaki! Kurenai was thinking.
Minato sensei... I can't believe I missed the blindingly obvious clues from their red hair! Kakashi thought.
My unyouthful eyes are my own fault. When we get back, I'll do 1000 laps around Konoha! Guy vowed.

"Kurenai sensei? Asuma sensei? Kakashi sensei? Guy sensei? What's wrong?" Shikamaru asked. The four Jonin guilty turned to look at him.
"Nothing's wrong." Kakashi replied. Shikamaru gave him a look.
"Kurenai sensei hasn't moved her fingers even though she looks like she's smoothing out her hair; Asuma sensei lit a cigarette but he isn't smoking it; Guy sensei is being weird and you, Kakashi sensei, your book is upside down." The four Jonin immediately sighed.
"It's Naruto." Asuma and Kakashi said together.
"Did that baka get in trouble?" Sakura screeched. Everyone just stared at her, and some even glared, but Sakura didn't see any of it.
"Karin, dear, please wake up Naruto." Lady Mito said, and Karin nodded. She walked into the tent to see Naruto sleeping.
"Naruto?" She said, gently shaking him. He bolted up right straight away. It was then she noticed that Naruto wasn't wearing a shirt, nor was he wearing any pants. He was just wearing his boxers. She saw the multitude of cuts, scars and bruises all over his body, albeit she blushed a bit before she realised.
"Lady Karin?" Naruto asked, confused. She shook her head.
"No, it's just Karin, Naruto. My name is Karin Uzumaki, and I'm your cousin." She said. Naruto looked up at her with tears glistening in his eyes.
"I have family..." he said again. Karin nodded.
"Yeah... we finally found you." She replied, and was immediately embraced by Naruto in a hug.
"That means... Lady Mito is my aunt?" Naruto asked. Karin nodded.
"Yeah."
His body was warm and she could feel the muscles on his back.
"Uh... um..." she tried to speak. "You need to get dressed!" She squeaked out, slightly embarrassed. She quickly disentangled herself from his arms.
"Where are my clothes?" He asked. Karin shrugged.
"I think my mother sealed them away. She said they looked hideous and not befitting of a prince." Karin answered as she took the scroll that was lying next to the bed.
"Befitting of a prince... wait I'm a prince?" Naruto asked, confused.
"Yeah. You are the missing prince. Your mum was Kushina, the Queen of the Uzumaki!" Karin opened the scroll, and formed a hand seal with one hand. After a few seconds of her concentrating her own chakra, the seal on the scroll glowed before it proofed and the contents inside was released.
"This is for you... Naruto." Karin handed him some plain white robes and a black haori. "Mum wants to get to Konoha before she'll let you choose the kinds of new clothes to wear. So this will do for now. She also wants to get to know you better first, and she said she'll be teaching you from now on." Karin explained, while wondering why Naruto wasn't changing.
"Why aren't you changing?" Karin asked after an awkward silence. Naruto's face was flushing red.
"Uh... can you please go outside..." Naruto asked and it was Karin's turn to blush.
"Oh I'm so sorry!" She squeaked out again as she ran out, and back to the fire. She sat down next to Lady Mito out of breath and slightly flustered. Everyone was looking at her in curiosity.

"Is everything alright?" Lady Mito asked her.
"N-nothing's the matter, mum. Naruto will be coming out soon." Lady Mito smiled. The Genin were busy pondering the interaction between the mother and daughter. The Jonin were just wondering what Naruto would do.
"Uh... Lady Mito?" Everyone heard Naruto ask. She immediately turned around and saw Naruto. Then she gave Karin a look, to which Karin gave her one back. I thought you told him! Lady Mito's look said. I did! Karin's look replied.
"Ah, Naruto, come here." She said and Naruto went to her. Immediately she hugged him, much to the surprise of everyone there.
"I felt for sure you were dead when I heard the news that Kushina and Minato died! I'm so sorry, Naruto." Lady Mito cried out. Everyone only stared at Lady Mito in shock.
"You look so much like your father, its unbelievable..." Lady Mito said when she finally stopped hugging him.
Wait, how did the dead last get her attention? Sakura thought.
Wow, the dead last must have given her a pity story... what a bastard... Ino thought.

"Now, now, don't call me Lady Mito. Call me Aunt Mito." They all heard her say. Naruto nodded.
"Ok, Aunt Mito." He replied and Mito smiled.
"I can't believe you've been all alone this whole time. You've simply got to tell me all about it later on. Let's eat." Lady Mito turned back to the Jonin. Kakashi cleared his throat.
"Ah... yes let's eat." Kakashi said as he took out the food. All of the Jonin ignored the stares of shock. They figured that the Genin would find out sooner or later. And they all knew that the Genin knew they had been told prior. They all stared at Naruto in disbelief as he was sat right between Lady Karin and Lady Mito. They all watched jealously as they realised that Naruto was the lost prince... Lady Karin was eating while reading, and Lady Mito was feeding Naruto. It was an odd sight.
"I can eat by myself, ya know!" Naruto was saying. But Lady Mito was having none of it.
"And deny me the chance to feed my sister's son? Never, you got that?!" She replied with a little temper. Kakashi gulped. Just like Kushina hehehe... he thought. Kakashi's mind strayed to the orange book in his pouch. His hand started to move subconsciously.
"Kakashi." Kurenai said with a stern voice and he immediately stopped moving. He sighed. I can't wait to get back home. Kakashi thought.

*Fixed Mistake

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

24.9K 983 85
Have you ever heard of Naruto Uzumaki? The hero of Konoha, the host of the nine tails, the defeater of Kaguya Otosuki, the friendly ninja which dream...
1M 27.9K 36
What if Uzumaki Naruto had a sister? That he never knew she existed. Her name is Minako. A Kunoichi, Jinchūriki and the reincarnation of Uzumaki Mito...
199K 9.4K 50
AU: The Uchiha Massacre did not happen. The streets weren't lined with blood and Sasuke was not the brooding avenger Fate had imagined him to be. It...
29K 878 8
~Complete~ ties in with my itachi story, what could have been. The Uchiha Clan and Hyuga Clan come to an agreement that will change the life of Sasuk...