𝐑𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 π›πž 𝐚𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐑𝐞...

By galaxyst-

a first impression matters more than we'd like to admit: here's how to showcase the best of your account o... More

introduction
1. icon and cover
2. username
4. book covers
5. fonts β€’ part 1
thank you! + a/n
6. banners
7. fonts β€’ part 2
8. book description

3. bio/description

54.4K 1.2K 763
By galaxyst-

it's advisable not to leave this part blank; this is the main way how other people can find out more about the author/admin.

1. keep it short and simple
self-explanatory, but if you insist to write a lot about yourself in your bio — avoid cramming everything into one paragraph; split them into several paragraphs or sections for a neater overview.

2. the way you present the information
try to keep the information presented about yourself brief and straight to the point.
things that are commonly added to a bio :
- first name
- age
- zodiac sign
- interests / likes / hobbies
- a bit on your personality
- short quote
- other social media

3. use symbols or roman numerals to represent numbers *
adding symbols here and there will give your description more life & make it more eye-catching.

4. use "fancy" fonts *
instead of having a bio with the default wattpad font, why not be extra? however, please do remember some fonts may be hard for some people to read. variations of serif and sans-serif fonts should do. 

* ACCESS TO THE (neatly compiled) LINKS OF ALL SORTS OF FONTS AND SYMBOLS WILL BE IN MY BIO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 157 24
It's classification day for Riley. he is finally 18 but when he gets his results things turn for the worst quickly when he has to stay with his broth...
14.6K 1.1K 32
This story is related to brother sister bond. Where brothers are strict yet loving and caring and sister is fully troublemaker and apple of her broth...
813K 16.3K 112
Yaszy Romano has been through so much pain and suffering her entire life but it makes her who she is. Dark Angel...Dangerous, Powerful. An Assassin...
50K 6.6K 55
"ΰΆ’ΰΆΊΰ·’ ΰΆ‡ΰΆ§ΰ·’ΰΆšΰ·’ΰΆ ΰ·ŠΰΆ  ΰΆ”ΰ·„ΰ·œΰΆΈ ΰΆ‰ΰΆ±ΰ·ŠΰΆ±ΰ·€ΰ·" "ΰΆ±ΰ·šΰΆ­ΰ·Šβ€ΰΆ», ΰΆ±ΰ·šΰΆ­ΰ·Šβ€ΰΆ»... ࢸ࢜ේ ΰΆ±ΰΆΈ ΰΆ±ΰ·šΰΆ­ΰ·Šβ€ΰΆ»" "ࢸො࢚ࢯ ΰΆ‹ΰΆΉΰ·š ࢚ࢧ ΰΆ”ΰΆ ΰ·ŠΰΆ ΰΆ» ΰ·ƒΰΆ―ΰ·ŠΰΆ―ΰ·™, ΰΆΈΰΆ§ ΰΆ”ΰΆΊ ΰ·€ΰΆΊΰ·ƒΰΆ§ වࢩා ΰΆ‹ΰΆ© ΰΆ΄ΰΆ±ΰ·’ΰΆ±ΰ·ŠΰΆ± ࢯ࢟ࢽࢱ ΰΆ‡ΰΆ§ΰ·’ ΰΆšΰ·’ΰΆ ΰ·ŠΰΆ ΰΆ±ΰ·Šΰ·€ ࢴේࢱ්ࢱ ΰΆΆΰ·‘. ΰΆ’ ࢱිසා ΰΆΈΰΆ§...