A Bet With The Devils

By Pam-The-Lamb

Highest-ranking in Humor; #1 "They all eventually end up falling" Alex adds and I smirk. "Not me" "Are you... More

#NoMoreBullying
Fuck Those Who Put Us Down - TW: Fatphobia
Chapter 1: Masks, Sex, and Pranks
Chapter 2: Making A Deal With Satan's Three Children
Chapter 3: If You Attack A Women's Pride All Hell Breaks Loose
Chapter 4: The Damsel In Distress Always Beats The Egotistical Grass Ass
Chapter 5: Dillweed Goes Boom Boom
Chapter 6: Late Night Adventures And The Destruction of Property
Chapter 7: Oh, My Bad, I Guess She's A Nice Bitch
Chapter 8: She Wanted My Big Oversized Log For Her Bonfire
Chapter 9: The Slut, The Grass Ass, And What The Hell Was That?
Chapter 10: An Intelligent Sexy Hot Piece of Meat, For Me? Yes Please!
Chapter 11: The Damsel In Distress Always Beats The Egotistical Grass Ass Part 2
Chapter 12: Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, I Didn't Kiss Him, That's On You
Chapter 13: Ass Kicking, Pink Wearing, Parent Cussing Girlfriend
Chapter 14: In A Moment Of Distress Cover It Up With Your Girly Mess
Chapter 15: My Bad, I Didn't Mean To Kiss You There
Chapter 16: Damn You Heart, Why Can't You Just Choose Already?
Chapter 17: I Should Wax Away My Hair Legs To Forget My Problems Like Mick Does
Chapter 18: Boy, You Ain't Got Nothing On Gale
Chapter 19: I'll Make It Officially Official After I Kick Your Ass
Chapter 21: Oh My God Elliana, You Can't Just Ask People Why They Snort Cocaine
Chapter 22: Meow, Meow, Meow, More Like Shut Up You Egotistical Grass Ass
Chapter 23: You're Just As Dark And Twisty As Meredith Grey
Chapter 24: Bad Boy? More like Momma's Boy!
Chapter 25: If I Die Please Give All My Worthless Belongings To Marge Simpson
Chapter 26: It's True, Red Heads Have No Soul!
Chapter 27: I Have A Suprise For You. . . It's Poop!
Chapter 28: If There Was Someone Selling Drugs In​ This Place, Weed Know
Chapter 29:Dear, Life When I asked If My Day Could Get Worse, I Was Being. . .
Chapter 30: Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, I Wanna Punch You In The Face. Oops
Chapter 31: Take Notes Boys Gale Is Back In Lady Town
Chapter 32: I Dont Want To Say I Told You So, Just Kidding, I Told You So!
Chapter 33: One Punch In the Face Definitely Keeps The Red Head Away
Chapter 34: I Was Beat Up By A Gang Of Evil Dwarfs While Hanging On For Food
Chapter 35: He Likes Perveted Men Who Visit DirtyGirls.Com
Chapter 36: Elliana Sat On A Wall, Elliana Had A Great Fall, All . . .
Chapter 37: Oh, You're Sorry? I'm Sorry Too, For Not Giving A Shit!
Chapter 38: And I Thought Dora Was The Only One Who Created Awkward Silences
Chapter 39: Snow White Has The Look Of A Princess, But The Attitude Of A Bad Ass
Chapter 40: Don't Hate The Player Bitches, Hate The Game
Epilogue: Goodbye Egotistical Grass asses From This Alien Looking Creature
Bonus: I'm Not Like A Regular President. I'm A Cool Bad Boy President

Chapter 20: If Revenge Darkens My Heart, Then Call Me Rumpelstiltskin

45.4K 2K 1.2K
By Pam-The-Lamb

Feel free to point out any spelling, grammar, or spacing errors. I would really appreciate it and will fix them right away :)

***
Ch20: If Revenge Darkens My Heart, Then Call Me Rumpelstiltskin

"Let me write an article on you guys," Taylor insists and I shake my head.

"We just started dating," I say as I open my computer.

"Everyone is talking about it," she continues. "It'll make the school newspaper go crazy."

"I bet," I chuckle "but I'd rather you didn't write about my life."

"You ready to present kitten," Vincent says as he comes towards us.

"Call me Elliana," I turn to face him "but yes the presentation is ready."

"Princess," A voice calls and I scan the room. At the door I see Josh peeking his head inside and I smile. "Come here really quick?"

I quickly take my phone out and begin typing him a text.

I can't. I'm presenting today. Afterwards I'll leave for a few minutes.

A few seconds later he answers.

Okay, I'll be waiting ;)

"Are you two ready?" Ms. Edwards glares at us. Me and Vincent turn to look at each other before nodding. "Off you go then."

***

"Good job you two," Ms. Edwards claps and I smile.

We did do a good job.

"We're finally done with this," Vincent comments as he helps me take down everything we used for the presentation.

"Yes we are," I nod. "You did a really great job."

"I know," he smirks. "I'm good."

"Shut up," I roll my eyes. "This is why I don't complement you."

"I don't need your compliments," he shrugs. "I get many from other different places."

"Dillweed," I turn my computer off and take it with me towards my desk.

"Good job Bair," Pipper smiles and I smile back.

"I'm gonna go with Josh right now," I whisper. "Can you guys take the notes for me?"

"I got you," Taylor nods. "If you let me take a picture of you two for the newspaper. Just a picture."

"Fine," I roll my eyes. "One picture."

"Deal," she nods.

"Ms. Edwards," I raise my hand. "May go to the restroom?"

"Yes Ms. Bair," she nods "but do not take too long."

"Sure," I say under breath before walking out the classroom.

"Josh," I call out and he walks out from behind a wall.

"Good job at your presentation," he grins. "I saw it through the window on the door."

"Thanks," I smile and he comes towards me taking a hold of my hand.

"You have to go back inside?" He ask and I nod.

"In a little while," I say. "I don't want Edwards to hate me anymore than she already does. "

"Why does she hate you?"

"Because of Vincent," I chuckle. "He's always getting me in trouble."

"Vincent," he scoffs. "Don't blame him for your problems. It's probably you that calls him, throws stuff at his head, and gets him kicked out of class."

"Right," I shove him playfully. "I'm the evil behind Vincent's problems."

"You are," he laughs.

***

"So the football preseason banquet is next week," I say as Alex and I make our way towards Beeps. "Who are you taking ?"

"Do you think Josh will mind if I take you?" He asks and I chuckle.

"No," I shake my head "but I think you're asking me because you dont want to ask the person you really want to go with."

"And who is that?" He laughs.

"Taylor," I smirk.

"I already told you," he shakes his head. "Me and Taylor are just friends."

"So you're willing to take me as your friend," I comment "than take Taylor as your friend."

He simply glares at me because he knows I'm right.

"I could do a really cheesy poster for her," he says after a few seconds and I look at him completely surprised.

"You're gonna ask her?" I chirp and he nods.

"Only if you'll help me," he says and I nod excitedly.

"Do you think Josh is going to ask me?" I ask out of the blue and Alex smiles.

"I'm not allowed to say," he shrugs. "We have a very strict code when it comes to this."

"So you were going to take his date?" I scoff and he chuckles.

"Maybe," Alex nods and we both laugh.

"You're all dillweeds," I say as we walks inside beeps.

"You two," Julio immediately calls us. "I need you to cover the shift later today for the bar. Can you?"

An extra shift. At the bar.

Well, why not?

"Sure," we both say simultaneously and he smiles.

"Good," he nods. "I'll make sure to remember this."

"Is this a good thing?" I ask Alex and he shrugs.

"I hope so," he says.

***

"That was terrible," I groan as Alex and I go take a seat on the couch.

"Couldn't agree more," he says.

"I have a headache," I rub my temples "but we did make a lot more money on tips than usual."

"That's true," he nods.

"How was work?" Josh asks as he comes and takes a seat a next me.

"Good," I nod. "The bar was extremely busy, but I made a good amount of money of tips."

"That's good," he kisses the top of my head. "I have something for you."

"You do?" I ask and he nods.

"Close your eyes and let me guide you into the kitchen," he says and I nod before closing my eyes.

"I'm not big on surprises," I tell him as he guides me towards the kitchen door. "But I trust you not show me something terrible."

"I would never do that," he chuckles.

"Yes you would," I laugh.

"You can open them," he whispers in my ear sending shivers down my spine. I open my eyes and I gasp at the scene in front of me.

The entire back wall is covered with a huge poster saying: Banquet With Me?

The counters are covered with all kinds of flowers from sunflowers to roses. On one of the chairs surrounding the dinner table is a gigantic stuffed elephant.

"So what do you say?" He asks and I stand there completely shocked.

No one had ever done something like this for me.

I've never even been given a flower.

"Princess?" He looks at me and I grin.

"Yes," I throw my arms around him causing him to move a few steps back. "Yes, I'll go with you."

"I'm glad you liked it," he chuckles and I smile.

"I loved the surprise," I plant a kiss on his cheek. "Thank you."

"You deserve it," he smiles, a big ear to ear smile that makes me fill with joy.

Oh, Josh.

***

"Are you sure about this?" Taylor asks and I nod.

"They won't get mad," I tell her. "I mean, they let me run outside in a towel. I'm only getting revenge."

"Revenge darkens the heart," Taylor comments and I chuckle.

"Then my heart is dark," I say "because nothing is keeping me from this revenge."

"So he bought you flowers?" Taylor asks and I smile.

"Yeah," I grin. "You should've seen the kitchen. It was filled with all sorts of flowers. "

"Josh is adorable," she smiles.

"So how are things with you and your boys?" I laughs and she shakes her head.

"I don't have boys," she glares at me.

"Alex and Pipper," I glare back at her. "They both like you."

"Vincent and Josh," she comments. "They both like you."

"First off, Vincent doesn't like me. Second off, I made a choice," I answer. "You haven't?"

"I just don't want to make the wrong choice," she exhales. "How did you know what choice to make?"

"I didn't," I reply. "I just went with the flow. Josh asked and I already thought he was cute, funny, and nice. So I went with it."

"How do you know it's not the wrong choice?" She asks and I shrug.

"I don't," I exhale. "I'm going on blind faith here."

We stay quiet for a few seconds thinking about our own life choices and difficulties.

"Now the hardest choice of all," I turn towards her, a serious expression on. "Should we go with blue, red, or pink?"

A/N: Hey everyone! Happy Late Christmas! Here is an actual update for you.

Sorry about the issue earlier about Wattpad claiming I had update when I hadn't. Thanks to that I decided to actually give you a real chapter LOL

I'll update soon...

QOTC: Blue, Red or Pink? (The color with the most votes wins and will somehow be a part of the next prank.) VOTING CLOSED, but feel free to share your opinion anyway!

Comment & Vote

Love, Pam

December 26, 2016

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.4K 4K 38
The main rule is 'Stop the cliches' -CC ~*~ In the town where everything cliched occurs, Ella is sent a message with a simple task. These messages...
9.1M 274K 66
Avery and Josh were complete oppisites. Josh was a little badass. Barely, passable grades, rude additude, tattoos, piercings, and a wall built so ha...
1.1M 23.8K 30
"I want to go back to my old ways." Ezra said in a monotone. It felt like he held no emotion. I stood dumbfounded not knowing what to do? "I tried yo...
570K 20.7K 29
I think that sometimes the universe likes to play sick jokes on people. Like sometimes you drop the ice cream you've been craving on the floor before...