My Omega {Mpreg}

By jaegerackereri

When an Alpha and Omega come of age, they will go to a mate ritual. This is an event where Alphas and Omegas... More

The Morning Before
Levi
Lessons and Meeting
First night
Cave Hunting
Surprise Encounter
Exams and preperation
Feeding
Mating
La familia
Three weeks?
Bonding
10 weeks (2 months)
Kenny & Eren
Ackerman announcement
Settling in
Surprise family visits
Levi's attitude
Another meeting and new pals?
5½ Months
Where's Eren...
Now? Not Now?
Bear's are a nuisance
Definately now
Another family visit
Misunderstandings
Family meal

Den & Old friends?

31.5K 929 722
By jaegerackereri

{credit to http: levirivalle on deviantart for this amazingly cute picture of Levi, because he looks so fricking adorable and just how I imagine this fanfics Levi to be. It's a bit OCC but, I prefer cute Levi ❤️}

Levi's POV:

I would've liked to of stayed in the nest we recently made.
However, The ritual goes by law and states you only using it for mating and birth.

My mother and Kenny once had their own nest, until some asshat took it away and Kenny wasn't there to fight for it, hence the reason mother had given birth to Mikasa in the den, on a pile of old rags at 2am in the morning...

Eren was discussing the directions with my mother, he'd also given the talk to Carla and grisha for them to at least know where we'll be living, if they chose to visit some time in the future.

Which they gladly would.

"This area seems too over crowded, many alphas go there to fight for a place. Let's keep away from that..."
I could see it in eren's face, the concentration, the seriousness.

He really wanted this.

He was concerned he'd have to fight one or more alphas over me.

"Wouldn't want any of the alphas being malled to death for trying to steal my Omega, now would we?" I smiled at him lovingly.
He'd fight tooth and nail for me.

~ If I was an alpha... I'd fight for me too ~

"We'll head out tomorrow at dawn. Just so we get there before the others."

"I want a place farther away from the town. So we don't get... disturbed." I blushed looking away from my mothers knowing glance.

"Disturbed from wh-"

"You know what, mother! So Eren, if we could go towards the outskirts. It'll be nice to have neighbours around but not too close." Eren nodded, filtering all the information of what I wanted our new home to be like.

He'll know what I'm talking about...

Eren's POV:

What the heck is he saying?!

He wanted everything!

Not too close to the middle, but wanting neighbours, but not too close neighbours.

Could you decide on one of those, please?!

--------

It was early morning when I woke up first, as always.

We'd travel in wolf form, it'd be easier for Levi to move around and not worry about the pups life being in danger.

"Mnn, Eren, is it time to go already?" I smiled and cupped his chubby cheeks, squeezing them and kissing each one.

Omegas naturally had extra body fat, it helped with the protection and insulation of the pups. No one complained, It was simply what the Omega needed to survive as well as for the pups.

Levi grumbled at me for stating that he was chubby, he almost slapped me when I laughed at him.

Kuchel was awake as well although she'd probably go back to sleep after we left.
Mikasa wouldn't get up, pups needed their sleep or else they'd be grumpy the next morning.

"Tell Mikasa I love her very much, and I'll miss her and I hope I'll see her soon." Levi started tearing up by the end, but clung to me, until Kuchel rushed over to cuddle him and cried a goodbye into his shoulder.

She gave me one too, but I wasn't as emotional as the pregnant Omega beside me was.

"Let's get going babe." He blushed at the pet name but must of decided he liked it otherwise he would've scolded me.

We ran into the woods and started getting a move on until Levi started to complain that he was hungry.

The town was only about half an hour away but Levi was being annoying and eating everything on the way.

Doesn't matter what it was, he ate it.

Berries? Goodbye.
Squirrels? Had a good life.
Are those rabbits I see? Nope because Levi's chasing after them!

After I snapped at him numerous times to keep up the walking we made it to the little market place.

It was clean, a little fact Levi liked to see and it looked hardly used, another fact he enjoyed immensely. 

There were only a couple of others there, although it was still early in the morning.

The alphas would growl at me as I walked passed them, showing they'd fight for their omega and home if the need arises.

Sensing my own Omega pregnant they backed off and decided to growl at some other poor alphas.

"So... not too far and not too close?" I grumbled toward Levi whilst he groomed himself.

We took a break after being yapped at by many other wolves.

"Yup. I'd like to have a female near..."

"Why?"

"To bond with-."

I growled.

"-Bond in a friendly way." He shot back but it only made me more suspicious.

"Tell me the truth..." He sighed. "Ok. There's this one Omega, who was my best friend until a couple of years back... her name was Petra and I'd like to see her again.
She wanted to mate with me until I found out I was an Omega."

My growl still stood, what if she still wanted him, an Omega and omega relationship wasn't unheard of but it was viewed as extremely unnatural.

"Calm down Eren, I always knew I liked dick." He smirked.

"Don't worry about her stealing me away, she already has a mate anyway."

"And he is?"

"His names oluo." I eyed him up.

"HE doesn't like men Eren, geez. It's not like he'd leave his woman just to sniff at my ass."

Can't be too careful.

----------

We'd walked around for hours!

Levi still hadn't picked a den, my paws were starting to ache.

How comes his didn't!

He complained about walking here, now his spirits come back!

"Eren... I think- I think this is the one." I inwardly cheered poking my view over Levi's head.

I frowned when I realised it was being guarded by a sandy coloured alpha.

I guess I'll have to fight...

"You want this one?" He nodded but looked at me, unsure.

"I - I don't want to seem spoilt." I smiled down at him.

"I'll keep on spoiling you no matter what. You're getting this den." His smile broadened.

We walked past the little house the other male was sitting outside of casually.

He growled when he saw me and I growled right back, knowing that I wanted this den he stood from his seated position.

I pushed Levi away to the side safely and growled, bearing my teeth to the slightly larger male.

The door to the den opened, relieving another wolf, a female.
She put a judging pair of eyes on me and trotted down the little steps.

"What is it baby?" She spoke to the other male and brushed past him, but his gaze remained on me.

"You've come to fight for the right to claim this den?" I carried on growling at her, presumed, mate as he continued with his threatening display.

I stood my ground however, if Levi wanted this den, he'd damn well get it!

I raised onto my hind legs and went to jump at him but he did the same, copying my movements.

The female was shoved to the side harshly as his body collided roughly with mine.

He pushed me toward Levi and he looked at my Omega.

I snarled and pounced.

How dare he take his eyes off of me and especially to look at My Omega!

I bit his ear, scratching wildly at his breast bone and pushed him onto his back with all my might.

The female and Levi were watching from a distance before they locked eyes.
Widening in recognition the ginger headed female called her mate to submit.

I felt him go lax in my hold, not fighting back.

He even started whimpering.

I knew I'd win!

Just for Levi ~

I turned around and headed back to him, earning a light lick on the cheek.
I smiled smugly, I'd won this for Levi and I to live in, breed in and start our new family in.

Although, why did the other alpha surrender at her call?

"Levi?"

I saw the two omegas staring at each other in happiness or curiosity, I couldn't tell...

She bounced over to him and even I got a fright from her stampede so I stood in front of Levi to protect him from the excited girl.

The other male stopped her and stood in front of her too.

Staring me down with a flat glare.

Although it wasn't as good as Levi's.

"Eren, it's ok." Levi brushed near me. "Oluo. Down." We kept a cautious eye on each other as the omegas slowly approached one another.

"Petra?" Levi smiled.

So this was the woman I should be suspicious of...

"It's been a long ti-" He was cut off by her jumping on him, making them tumble to the floor.

She was on top and she nuzzled his neck in a more than friendly manner.

"Levi!" She went to lick him before I bit her scruff making her go stiff and threw her off toward her own mate.

Levi looked surprised at her actions.

"Why'd you touch her?!" The oluo guy
butted his head against my head, His height giving him the advantage over me.

I let out a threatening growl.

"Because she was rubbing all over my Omega!"

"-You touch her again, I kill you."

"I'd like to see you try bitch."

Petra worked her way in between us and smiled at me sweetly.

I didn't smile back though which made her frown.

"What's wrong?" I stubbornly ignored her and helped Levi off the ground.

"You jumped on him and made him fall."

"So? I always used to do that!"

"Yes well, back then he wasn't pregnant, was he..."

She was about to retort but went silent.

"Wait... pregnant?!" Levi nodded by my side and snuggled closer into my warmth, speaking of which it was getting cold out.

He looked toward the den he wanted but knew she'd taken it as her own and he couldn't take it from her.

"I'm sorry, We'll find another one... come on Eren." I began to get dragged away before Petra spoke.

"Wait! I was only looking at it... you can have it if you want... the walls are too uneven, Oluo is a fan of wall fuc-"

"OK! I didn't need to hear that but thank you, Bye!" Levi ran up to the steps excitedly, I almost had a heart attack when he missed a step and fell but I quickly got over it once he shook himself off.

"Eren, This is it!" He was so happy to be here.

It was just a little hole, dug into the top of a hill it also had plain dirt walls... something we could easily improvise upon.

We marked and scented the den as our own after viewing it and deemed it nice and safe.

"You know what we could do..." Levi brushed against me again.

"Levi." I warned.

"It's our new home, we're gonna do it soon anyway!" He pleaded.

"Is it safe for the pup?" He pondered about it for a minute but frowned.

"We might get twins?~"

Damn, he certainly knew what to say to coax the instinct inside of me, out.

I smirked at his face and my inner alpha deemed Levi's comment about getting twins possible, even though my logical side screamed that it wasn't.

So we finished the claiming of our new den by breeding, spreading our scent into the dirt walls.
I'm sure it was strong enough to have traveled outside.

Everyone normally mated the same night they claimed there new den so we were the ones...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

825K 53.9K 44
[A TAEKOOK FANFICTION] Werewolves are creatures which are already destined to their soulmates the day they are born, they are bound to recognise thei...
49.1K 4.4K 28
Alpha Mew and Omega Gulf meet - changing the course of both of their lives in one night. Their chemistry is unique, but can they succeed in overcomin...
4.5K 165 18
Part 1 A modern omega in a modern world, Amanda practically ran the advertising agency she worked for. Happy in her life of one night stands , no com...
88.6K 3.1K 40
=-=-=-=-=-= Mature Content =-=-=-=-=-= George is running from his past, that continues to haunt his dreams. He just wants to live the normal 9 to 5 l...