remigrate

Por donut_

"you imprinted yourself on me like coffee does to pages in a book, and that stuff sticks." letters from a... Más

xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
-roman numeral for author's note-

xi

2.2K 81 9
Por donut_

[Quick warning: these are Adrian's responses to Marcy's letters to him from my other story, 'abdicate' (which you definitely should read before you start this). So if you're confused, just refer back to the first book. This one, luckily, isn't really a response to any letters (unless you count the last one), but the next nine are. So study up, little pups.]

oh marcy,

i found ten letters bundled up on my doorstep today.

there was no name on any of them, but i knew it was you.

how?

that damned necklace that i gave you for our sixth month fell to the ground when i went to go pick them up.

god, marcy, that hurt.

a lot.

but it should have. i deserve to hurt, because i knew, from the very instant that you agreed to that first date, that you were too good for me. i knew that you were too good, and i knew that i would end up fucking everything up.

i was right, even though i'd rather not have been.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

4.6M 136K 52
After her mother's death Lilith gets a new legal guardian, her older brother. With no knowledge of having four other older brothers, Lilith is send...
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
3.3M 80.1K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
16.9M 652K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...