Love marriage!!!!!!!! impossi...

By ThezaKrishna04

"I hate you Arjun, What were you doing with that girl? What are you trying to prove Arjun? Don't... More

Prologue
Introduction
Part-1
Part - 2
Part-3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Author's note
Part 8
Part 9
Cast Introduction
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Part 10

4.8K 244 87
By ThezaKrishna04

Arjun P.O.V

Once I got outside the mansion I left a harsh breath bringing myself out from the aftermath effect. "Damn it was a close call Arjun..... You would have kissed her if she hadn't wriggled in your arms" my mind voiced its thoughts. I can't believe it. I just lost control that easily. What have you done Arjun? You became a pervert. Man I'm not gonna lie her lips were so tempting...

That girl what's her name uhhh yeah Varuna an epitome of innocence coated with stupidity. I soo dislike her but somewhere there is a part in me that like her no no just leave it like that . Her almond charcoal eyes do the magic holding all kinds of emotions. She's a girl who barely hides her emotions which marks her uniqueness. I can clearly understand that she wants to stay unaffected by my presence but fails miserably ohhh poor her. Yes I know she's scared of me and I like intimidating people just by my look. That worked well with her.

She shouldn't have ignited my anger by her laughter a very wrong move. Seriously dude what you did with her was the worst move ever chirped my brain. I simply ignored it. For laughing at me she deserves it. But still her red fleshy lips disturb me. Come out of it Arjun. You have other work rather than having thoughts about an idiotic girl.

Ufff I puffed out the air putting a stop button to my inner turmoil as I started my bike.

Varuna P.O.V

The sound of the bullet bike riding off jerked me out of my reverie. "What just happened? Did he really think to kiss me? Suddenly there arouse anger in me.

What is wrong with you Varuna?

Were your throat clogged?

Can't you just shout at him?

How did you get into his spell?

Why din't you slap him Varuna?

Where did your feminist mind go?

How did you become so vulnerable Varuna?

He touched you Varuna

He touched you

He maneuvered you Varuna

So many voices were heard inside me. I can't turn a dumb ear to these questions as I know it's all right. Its my fault. My heartbeat is still erratic and I'm trembling as though I'm in Himalayas. Ahhhhhhhhhhh I wanted to screech out loud for my incapability. I hate you Arjun you're trying to crumple down my walls without any struggle.

Sanju's engagement was a blast with cousins chatting, teasing, selfies etc etc but my mind was thoroughly engrossed by Arjun. I can still feel his warmth on me creating a tingling sensation. I wanted nothing but wash myself off to erase his traces; not that it's disgusting but it creates goose bumps all over my body. An uncanny feeling emits in me. I managed to stay unperturbed from his thoughts. But all my plans to enjoy Sanju's engagement became futile because of you Arjun. Uhhhhhhhh Arjun what are you doing to me?

Aachi and Aacha queried me about my tranquility on our return ride but I kept my mouth zipped. I can't discuss it with them; it kind of makes me uncomfortable. "Varuna I think you are falling for Arjun" chirped my brain. Ewwwwwww where did this thought come from? You brainless brain can't you come up with some other suggestions.

"L word is not in your dictionary Varuna; it's just an attraction" I kept on mumbling these words in my mind. That night I din't sleep even a wink; all I got was his breath fanning against my forehead even after scrubbing me thrice. I don't know why I am overblown by his intimacy. By chance if I doze off those gorgeous eyes looking at my lips comes into my vision. Ohhhhhhh Lord............Arjun your messing up my mind.

A week passed not at all in bliss, by me fully concentrating on my program and my reference process. Ohh yeah I'm referring to some books to know about hormones. Yess after two sleepless nights I came to a conclusion that it's my bloody hormones that drives me nuts. These alien feeling about Arjun is also due to my hormones. Soo I'm practicing some diet to keep my hormones under check. Yeppe that will appease me from Arjun episodes. You may wonder why I din't discuss about my feelings to anyone because............ everyone are very much eager to get me hitched that too in love marriage including Anika so if I say them I'm in nothing but trouble .Sooooo a big NOOOOOOOOOO

After my worst intimate encounter with Arjun I never saw that idiot for a week which made me glad. Uffffffffff Now I'm spic and span in heart and mind after my hormonal diet. I'm prepared to meet any handsome male species and stare at them without anything jumping inside me. If suppose coincidentally I come across Arjun I can gaze at that captivatingly beautiful eyes uhhhh no no no

"Train yourself Varuna

His eyes are not beautiful

His eyes are not beautiful" uhhhhhhhh

At present Aachi and I are standing in a Pillayar temple near our house offering prayers to god. After the prayer Aachi was continuously bickering about my marriage which I was least bothered. I wanted to rip myself into pieces for agreeing to accompany her to temple. Uhhhhhhhh her tantrums have no end. Suddenly Aachi blurted out

"What about Arjun

He will make a perfect pair for you

Do you like him" OMG not again Arjun...... already he's eating my brain. Do I look that transparent..............hell no

"What" I shrieked out loudly capturing everyone's attention. Aachi gave an apologetic smile to the passers and casted a suspicious look towards me; silently seeking me an explanation. No way in choco-bar hell I'm gonna explain it to her; at the exact time I noticed a cute little girl in her white angel dress atleast of 4 years was striving to ring the holy bell. I contemplated whether to answer Aachi or to help the little angel. As goodness got the best out of me Okkkk I'm not gonna lie it's that I wanna escape Aachi's questions so I walked to the cutipie to help her ignoring Aachi's curious looks. Awww cutipie I'm coming to help you.

After my help the little cutipie gave me a happy kiss and ran towards a man who was busy in his call. Wait wait I know him..........."Good lord its Arjun"....Arjun scooped the little teddy bear I mean the cutipie in his hands and walked toward me.

OMG OMG OMG

Don't come anywhere near me

Already you messed up my hormones and mind, But paying no heed to my mind voice he walked closer to me. Okkkk sometimes I'm stupid enough to believe that people can hear my mind voice.

Reality hit me like a tidal wave only after looking at the cute angel in his arms

"Varuna Arjun is married

He has a beautiful daughter" I felt guilty for eying a man who's already married and not to forget a father of a cute little girl.

"Varuna you dropped so low

I'm ashamed to be your brain" scolded my brain..... uhhhh perfect timing to make me more happy. But something inside me said he's not married but I just dismissed the thought away. Well how will I consider it when the proof is infront of my eyes?

By the time, Arjun came near me Aachi too was on my side. Thank god now I don't have to talk to him, its Aachi's duty. Aachi on looking at Arjun grinned as though he's the candy store owner who permitted her to get free candies. I know what goes inside that wicked brain of hers. Uhhh did she look at the cute angel in his hands; I'm gonna strangle her if she plans to set me up with Arjun making the situation more embarrassing

The drama queen chirped

"What a co-incidence Arjun, just now we were talki" before she could finish I cut her off with my statement to avoid trouble.

"Your daughter looks so cute Mr. Arjun

But I think she has the features of your wife"

I said it looking at the girl who was wriggling in his arms. Yes it's true the cutipie with fluffy cheeks, big round eyes, small short nose, cute pouty lips, and heart shaped face with dense straight hair had no features of Arjun. Because the angel's face was an incarnation of sweetness unlike Arjun whose features screamed tartness.

Aachi squalled dramatically giving a smack on my shoulders and then clarified

"Varuna, I can't believe it

How could you say that?

Arjun is not married

She's his niece"

OMG again an embarrassment................

Teaser for Friday

Arjun P.O.V

Her eyes were ready to stream with tears looking at the sight before us. There was complete pain in her face. I have seen her shedding tears but this was totally different unlike other times as it was swollen with untold agony. Looking at her my heart was constantly warning me to console her but my brain was waging a war against it asking me to just ignore it.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 4.4K 44
She came to NYC to persue her dreams but what she didn't know was someone's obsession with her. He was mesmerized by an Indian beauty , when he first...
931K 9K 10
❤️COMPLETED AND TAKEN DOWN ❤️ EXCLUSIVELY AVAILABLE ON KINDLE ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ She sits behind the bushes and can see him comfortably, he is trying to...
1M 83.9K 118
Adhiti is simple girl and lives in Saharanpur, a small town in Utter predesh. She had a crush on her neighbor, Dhruv. She turn into a shy girl and he...
2.7M 155K 120
This story is about a relationships between a father and daughter. A wife and husband. And 2 best friend. "G-g-go" I stuttered moving back a little...