tattoos - lee taeyong

De bcbyjaehyun

in which taeyong is a tattoo artist Mai multe

tattoos
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
epilogue

one

29.4K 1.3K 254
De bcbyjaehyun

"first tattoo?"

the girl who entered the tattoo parlor looked like the average college student. she was wearing a basic white shirt paired with blue jeans and converse. her hair was pulled up into a ponytail. she was nervously biting her lip when the question was asked.

"yeah," she whispered with a faint smile.

"well, what is it that you want a tattoo of?"

the girl showed the young man a picture of a small feather on her phone, "can i get this on my finger?"

she pointed to where she wanted it and i nodded before getting started.

since it was a small tattoo, it didn't take long to finish. when i finished, she smiled and thanked me.

after she payed, she left without saying another word.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1M 55K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
25.9K 813 29
he held her jaw as his lips slowly put on hers. "what a bad kisser you are" "oh we will see about that lee hyunjae", she boldly kisses him. started:...
45.2K 1.8K 65
Y/N was a rising actress in the entertainment industry. After leaving her former company and signing onto a much bigger one, she encountered a surpri...
604K 13.6K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.