Falling in love with Derek Ha...

Von meghan141414

Tori Wilson is an average teenage girl. Normal friends, normal family, normal life. That is until she moves t... Mehr

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 8

15.1K 338 131
Von meghan141414

Hey guys!!!!! First of all I wanted to thank you guys for reading and voting!!! There were some people who added it to their reading list, you guys rock!!! when you guys vote and add it to your list I try to message you and thank you!! I try to thank all those I can!! Second, the last time I checked how many reads I got it was 347. Then today I checked and it was 1.1K!! you guys really are the best!! Also, I wanted to thank the people who comment!!! I enjoy the feedback!!

This chapter is dedicated to amadirectioner12 because her actual name is Tori Wilson just like my character's!!!!!! I thought that was cool. Thanks for telling me Tori!!!

You guys rock and thank you so very much!!!!! ❤

I'm going to do question of the day (QOTD) on each chapter from now on so I can try and get comments and interact with you guys!!

QOTD: HOW DID YOU GUYS LIKE THE NEW EPISODE OF SEASON 3B??? I want to know!!! Feedback please!!!!

Well I won't keep you any longer, you guys have deserved this new chapter!! Seriously you do!!!

Xox 😘😘

~Meghan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 8

I woke up the next morning at six-thirty. Stiles arms were draped around my waist and he was snoring slightly. I looked over at my couch and Scott was still asleep. I should probably wake them up. I sighed.

I slipped out of Stiles's arms and got out of bed. I quietly padded over to my closet and picked my outfit out. I pulled out a black tank top with thick straps and a pink heart on it. Then I pulled out a pair of tight skinny jeans and my pink Vans. Satisfied, I walked over between the bed and couch to wake the guys up.

"Wake up." I said. They didn't even move.

"Scott! Stiles!" I said louder. Scott snapped awake. He looked around a bit, before it dawned on him that he was at my house. I walked over and sat on the arm of the couch.

"You fell asleep here last night. I didn't want to wake you, you looked like you could use the sleep. Stiles texted your mom for you." I said.

"Thanks." he looked over at Stiles. "Where did you sleep?" he asked, looking at me with a confused expression.

"In my bed. With Stiles." I answered. He waggled his eyebrows.

"Oh shut up, werewolf." I said, smacked him upside the head.

"It's not weird. I used to have sleepovers with guys all the time." I told him. He cocked an eyebrow.

"You're so disgusting." I said and he gave me a goofy smile.

"I'm gonna take a shower. I'll be out in a little bit. Wake him up please." I said.

"Okay." he said. Scott got up and walked over and shook Stiles. He got up and got out of the bed. They walked over to the couch, plopping down. They turned on the tv and watched it lazily.

I walked to the bathroom and flicked the light on. I closed the door, only leaving it open a little, to let the steam out. I took off my clothes and turned the water on, waiting for it to heat up. I got in and closed the shower door. I scrubbed the shampoo in my hair, letting the smell of strawberries fill my nose. I rinsed my body off and got out.

I wrapped my hair and body in towels and stepped out of the bathroom. I picked up my clothes, passing the boys, and walking to my closet.

I slipped my clothes on and stepped out. I hung my towels up and brushed my hair. I put a waterfall braid in and straightened the rest of it. I was done in fifteen minutes.

"Morning." I smiled.

"Oh, hey." Stiles said, yawning and stretching.

"You guys have to get ready." I stated.

"We don't have clothes with us." Scott said.

"Oh yeah. I'll get you some." I said heading out my bedroom door.

I went to the basement and into the laundry room. I grabbed two of my brother's shirts. My brother is gone but my mom couldn't part with some of the only things we had left of him. I walked back upstairs and threw them at the boys and they caught them easily.

"There's the bathroom I have extra toothbrushes in the bottom drawer by the sink." I said.

"Thanks." they said.

Stiles went into the bathroom first and I heard the sink turn on. I went downstairs and got my puppy. I brought him up and sat him down on the couch with me.

I changed the channel on tv to Spondgebob. It was one of my favorite kid shows. Scott sat down next to us and scratched my dog's head.

"What's his name?" he asked.

"Caleb." I answered.

Caleb was a couple of months old and a German Shepherd my dad got him for me for my 16th birthday, which was coming up in a few weeks. He got him early before the move. He wanted to train him to police dog but I didn't want him to.

Stiles came out of the bathroom then and Scott got up and went in. Stiles sat where Scott was previously and scratched Caleb's head.

"His name is Caleb." I said.

"Cool, is he going to be a police dog?" he asked.

"My dad wants him to be, but I don't." I said.

"Why not?" he questioned.

"I don't know I guess I just want him safe." I shrugged.

"Oh." was all he said.

Scott came out and we got up. It was about seven o'clock now. We walked downstairs and into the kitchen. I made them some toast and they gobbled it down, like they haven't eaten in days.

"Aren't you going to eat, Tori?" Stiles asked me.

"Nah. I usually don't eat breakfast." I shrugged, leaning against the counter, watching them eat their toast.

"Eat it." Stiles said.

"Eat what?" I asked.

"This." he said , throwing a banana at me.

"Do I have to?" I whined.

"Yes. Now eat." he demanded.

"Fine." I glared at him. I ate my banana and when they were done with their toast we headed out.

"Do you just want to ride with us?" Stiles asked as we walked out. We walked up to his blue jeep.

"Sure." I said.

He opened the drivers door and helped me get in. I climbed over plopped down in the back. Stiles and Scott or in and Stiles started the jeep. We drove down to school in comfortable silence. I pulled my phone out and texted my dad. I told him I got a ride with some friends.

We got to school and pulled into a parking space. He got out and then helped me get out. We walked in and went to our lockers. Then we walked to home room together.

I sat in my seat an mumbled a few 'hellos' to Allison, Lydia, and Jackson. They all smiled and greeted me.

The bell rang and the announcements came on. I sat quietly, not even bothering to join in the conversations buzzing around me. I was getting tired of school already. It was only the first day but still. I was smart and all, I had A's and B's, but it was just boring. Nothing really interested me. Just three years left.

I couldn't wait to leave high school. I enjoyed some of it, but it was a lot of times, just boring.

The rest of the day went by quickly. The classes breezed by- thank god for that- and I met Stiles for free period.

We played lacrosse again, but this time I had to score three goals. I jogged and threw the ball. It went flying and hit Stiles in the arm, and landed in the goal.

"Ow." he said.

I gave him a smirk and he threw the ball back. I went to where I was before and ran to the goal. I had to say, I was getting the hang of this. I threw the ball and Stiles caught it. Dammit. He said I had to make three scores before the period was over. So far I had one. Two left. I tried yet again and it barely made it in the goal.

"Yes!" I shouted.

"Lucky shot." he pouted.

"Okay, one more and you win, only three minutes left of the period." he informed me.

I took a deep breath. If I messed this one up, I only had time for one more shot. Hopefully I wouldn't need it.

I ran back and threw the ball. It flew over his left shoulder and into the goal.

"Yes! Ha, I win!" I chanted.

"Yeah yeah, go ahead, rub it in. Are you sure you haven't played lacrosse before?" he asked.

"Never, not until I came to this school." I said. I have him his stick bak and we walked bak into the school. The bell rang, releasing teenagers out of every classroom. Scott came out of one and walked over to us.

"Hey, I beat Stiles in lacrosse!" I beamed. Scott laughed at him and patted me on the back.

"Shut up." Stiles grumbled to Scott.

They went to the locker rooms to get ready for practice. I went to my Locke and dumped the books that I didn't need into it. I grabbed my purse and walked down the hall.

I strutted back not the field and over to the bleachers. I sat an waited for practice to start. Of course I kept my promise to Stiles by coming to practice.

Lydia came over and sat next to me. She was obviously here for Jackson. We talked for a bit and I texted Lola back. I miss he so much. I couldn't wait for her to visit.

The guys came into the field and stood around coach as usual. Also as usual, coach started yelling at Greenberg. Man, he really did hate Greenberg. It was actually pretty funny though.

They were soon done with practice and Jackson came out and we all talked for a little while before they left. Then a minute later Stiles and Scott came out of the locker room and we walked to Stiles's jeep.

They drove me home and I waved to them as they pulled out of the long driveway. I walked into the house, setting my book bag and purse down. My mom was supposed to be home today.

I looked in the living room, nothing. Then I walked to the family room. There they were, sitting on the couch, watching tv. My parents looked up when I came in and my mom jumped off of the couch and rushed over to me. She gave me a bear hug so tight, I could barely breathe.

"I missed you so much!" she squealed.

"I missed you too!" I said back.

We walked out of the family room, leaving my dad by himself. We walked to the kitchen and sat in the chairs around the island. She started to bombard me with questions.

"How were your first days of school?" she asked.

"Actually very good. I made some great friends."

"Really, wow that's great honey. What are their names?" she asked.

"Well, there's Stiles, Scott, Derek, Allison, Lydia, Jackson, and a few guys from the lacrosse team."

"That's great." she said in that mom voice.

"I even got a date to Jackson's party on Friday night." I said.

"That's awesome! Who is it?" she asked excitedly. My mom was like my best friend, but a mom when she needed to be. She was always there for me. She had a great sense of humor and style. We were so much alike that it was scary. I got almost all of my features from here. Except for my eyes, which I got from my dad.

"My friend Lydia set me up with him. He's on the lacrosse team. That's their sport here." I said.

"Do you know what he looks like? his name or anything?" she asked.

"Yeah, his name is Jason. Lydia showed me a picture of him. He's actually pretty hot. She says he's nice, funny, smart and he is first line on the team." I told her.

"That's great." she said for about the millionth time

"Do you know what you are going to wear?" she asked.

"No, not yet. Lydia is giving me and Allison each an outfit for the party and Lydia, Allison, and I are all going to get ready at her house before it." I said.

"That's nice of her. So, tell me about your guy friends. I want to know more." she said.

"Stiles is the first one, besides Derek. I met Derek in the halls of school, but he doesn't go there. Stiles, I met in my first class." I said.

"Nice, what about Scott and Jackson?" she asked.

"Well, Scott is Stiles's best friend. Scott, Stiles, and Derek are my best guy friends here so far. Jackson is Lydia's boyfriend. I don't really talk to him that much. Lydia and Allison are my girl best friends here. I met Scott at lunch and Jackson at lacrosse practice. Stiles asked me to stay after school to watch the practice and thats where I met Lydia and Allison. I was at the lacrosse practice right before I came home. Stiles drove me to and from school today. I already hung out with Lydia and Allison yesterday, and the first day I went to Stiles's house and we watched a movie together. His dad is the sheriff." I tried to explain everything so there would be less questions.

"That's nice. his dad and your dad will probably be good friends. So how are your classes?" she asked.

"They're good. Boring, but I know everything. I have all of my classes with at least one of my friends in it." I said.

"That's good." she said, smiling proudly.

"Oh and my friend Allison was new too." I told her.

"That's nice. Then you guys know what it's like." she said.

"Yeah." I agreed.

"Do you want me to make dinner or go out to eat, or do you just want to get take out?" she asked.

"Take out. Then you don't have to cook, and we don't have to leave. Except for me. I'll go get the food so you don't have to drive.

"Okay honey. Can you ask your dad what he feels like having?" she asked. I nodded. I went back into the family room.

"What do you feel like for dinner? We're getting takeout." I asked my dad.

"Burgers sound good." he replied. I nodded and walked back into the kitchen and told my mom.

She scanned the list of food places, and found one fairly close. She looked at the menu and wrote down an order for each of us. She called in and placed the order, she placed it to be ready by seven, since it was only about five-thirty now.

She gave me the address and the money. I headed out of the house with my purse and keys. I got in the car and put the address into the GPS. I followed it's direction to a large restaurant.

I got out of my car and locked it behind me. I walked through the entrance and sat at a table for two. I just played with my iPhone and waited.

I spotted Derek, sitting at a table, alone, eating something. He looked up and saw me. He smiled and picked up his food. He got up and walked over to my table.

"May I?" he asked motioning to the empty chair across from me.

"Sure, go ahead." I smiled as he set his food down and sat in the chair. I put my phone away and set my purse on the floor. He looked me up and down, then resumed eating. I felt a blush creep up to my cheeks.

"So what are you doing here?" he asked, shoving a fry into his mouth.

"Just getting food for my parents and I for dinner, which will be ready at like seven. What about you?" I asked.

"Eating." he said and gave me a smirk.

"Obviously." I laughed.

He had two burgers. large fries, and a soda. Wow, someone had an appetite.

"So, your mom is back." he asked, coming out more of a statement, rather than a question.

"Yeah, she just got here this morning." I said. I was really happy that my mom was here now. The big house we bought here didn't feel as empty, as it did when it was just me, my dad, and my dog.

"Well, that's good." he smiled. I remembered what Stiles had said in the woods, about his family being burned to death in a fire. I felt so sorry for him. I couldn't even imagine what that must feel like. I thought of my brother, Cory. God I missed him.

"Yeah, it would have been better if my brother was with us." I said. He glanced at me, noticing my sad tone of voice.

"What happened?" he asked.

"Uh, when we lived in Pennsylvania, my brother, Cory, he was hit by a drunk driver. He was rushed to the hospital, they tried to help him. He was in a coma. He, uh, he didn't make it." my voice cracked as I said the last part.

"I'm so sorry. Almost all of my family died in a fire a long time ago. Only me, my sister Laura, and my uncle Peter were left. My uncle is in a coma still and my sister just recently died." he said in a low tone. I felt so bad for him. It made me feel sad, just seeing him so upset.

"I'm so sorry, that's terrible." I said, placing my small hand on his larger hand, holding it. Not to sound cliché, but there were literally sparks flying through my hand when I touched him.

After our sad conversation we sat quiet for a while. Derek continued eating his massive order, while for me, just looking at it made me feel full.

It was only about six o'clock and we moved on from the topic of our families onto happier topics. He told me after the fire, he and his sister moved, how they went to the same high school that I was at now.

He was only a few years older than me. He was wearing a tight fitting t-shirt, as well as his usual black leather jacket and dark jeans. He was probably the hottest guy I've ever seen. And his eyes, they were a beautiful shade of green. His hair was black and was styled perfectly.

I felt that all too familiar blush creep up my neck, and into my cheeks. I was also probably starring, so I looked down at my hands that I had folded in front of me on the table, hoping he didn't notice.

We talked about things we liked. Food, music, movies, books, and other stuff. When we were on the topic of food, I told him how I used to be a vegetarian.

"No. Really? You? A vegetarian?" he laughed.

"It's true, but it only lasted about two weeks anyways." I said. This only made him laugh harder.

Derek was so nice, and so easy to talk to. I felt like I've known him for years, when I really have only known him for a few days. I felt this pull to him, it was hard to explain. Probably because he was easy to talk to.

I don't know why Stiles got so freaked out by him when we were in the woods, looking for Scott's inhaler. He was so incredibly nice. Time flew by and we were just talking. I felt so comfortable with him. He finished his food and got up to throw away his trash. He came back and we continued talking. I didn't want to hold him up. I felt kind of guilty. I always held people up.

"I'm sorry if I'm holding you up." I apologized.

"No, you're not holding me up. I don't have anywhere to be, and I like talking to you." he said, smiling. Oh thank God. I breathed out a sigh of relief.

"Thanks, I like talking to you too." I said, obviously blushing. Why did he always make me blush? I probably look like an idiot right now.

It was almost seven and the food would be ready soon. We spent the rest of the time, still talking.

It was about seven now and I got up to get the food. I left my purse and everything on the table. Derek sat, waiting for me while I got the food. I got the food and paid for it. I walked back to Derek and he stood up. I set the food on the table and pulled my purse over my shoulder. I picked the food back up and we walked out of the restaurant together.

He walked me to my car and helped me get in. We said goodbye and he walked to his car, which happened to be parked right next to mine. It was a black Chevy Camaro. I loved cars. That's why I had a blue Corvette. I placed the food on the floor of the passenger seat and waved as I pulled out of my parking space.

I drove home and pulled in the driveway. I got out with the food and walked inside the house. I went to the kitchen and pulled the food out of the bags. I took the food out of the boxes then, and placed them on plates. I gave my parents their food and took mine upstairs to my room.

I sat on my L-shaped couch and ate my food slowly. I turned on the tv and watched a movie with Chris Pine in it. He was so hot. I finished eating my food and took my plate back downstairs. I went back upstairs and finished the homework I had.

The movie ended and I went to the bathroom to take my makeup off. Then I got changed for bed, which I could finally do, in my room, instead of having to change in the bathroom or closet because the guys were here. I turned everything off and soon crawled into bed. I fell asleep, thinking about Derek.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

124 0 14
Ashlyn Wilson is a normal teenager that moved to Beacon Hills last year. She knows what is really out there. But as the school year goes on, more pro...
9.2K 302 34
Sophomore, Veronica Navarro wants to survive her double life high school years with her friends. When her friend gets bit by werewolf she begins to s...
1.2M 30.8K 22
[COMPLETED] ❝It was my fault for caring. I've made a habit of never doing that again.❞ All teenagers dealt with first-world problems that seemed a...
84.3K 1.9K 60
Trust. What a small word to carry such a heavy burden that comes with it, after his family died in a fire six years ago and his sister being murdered...