new follower

Від liberhair

new notification : you have 1 new follower! 👤 @daddydun rank: #870 Більше

a
b
c
e
f
g
h
i
j
k
l
m
n
o
p
q
r
s
t
u
v

d

299 23 6
Від liberhair

  To be honest, I had been stalking Josh's account a bit, but no one needs to know that. He was quite the attractive fella, you'd be insane if you thought otherwise. It felt weird knowing that someone like him was  concerned about someone like me, but that's how life works I guess.

     I hadn't been feeling too well the past few days, my mom took me to the doctor and found out i had the flu, so I haven't been able to post much.

     Josh was pretty worried when he found out I was ill, which if you ask me, that's pretty cute. I hadn't felt this much appreciated since, well, I can't really remember.

     Josh made me happy, and not a lot of people can do that. We didn't even have to be talking, I could just think of him and feel my cheeks heat up. Man, was I whipped.

____________________________________

"wise men say, 'only fools rush is', but I can't help falling in love with you."
_

___________________________________

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

108K 3.2K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...
163K 17.4K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
168K 4.4K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...