𝔞𝔭𝔯𝔦𝔠𝔬𝔱

By katsukinvidia

[COMPLETED - 170305] "tyler, you are simply empyrean, and i constantly thank god that i am the angel to attac... More

APRICOT
PLAYLIST
un
deux
trois
quatre
cinq
six
sept
huit
neuf
dix
onze
douze
treize
quatorze
quinze
seize
dix-sept
dix-huit
dix-neuf
vingt
vingt et un
vingt-deux
vingt-trois
vingt-quatre
vingt-cinq
vingt-seize
vingt-sept
vingt-huit
vingt-neuf
trente
trente et un
trente-deux
trente-quatre
trente-cinq
trente-six
trente-sept
trente-huit
treinte-neuf
quarante

trente-trois

1.9K 106 205
By katsukinvidia

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT THROUGHOUT !!

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I ATTEMPT TO DODGE WRITERS BLOCK, I WRITE VERY LOW QUALITY SMUT :)

🍦

tyler had never been one to become subject to sexual situations in public settings, though if he were honest, he wouldn't mind as long as he was with joshua. so to save himself from possible embarrassment, he decided to beckon his lover back to their abode - that being tyler's floral cottage due to the fact he had become very devoted to smelling the fresh inscence.

so once again their sexually frustrated selves had been waking hand in hand, thanking the blessed lord that their clothes were so restricting. the harsh weather provided them with winds that could disguise the discomfort, blowing the rosace hue upon their cheeks.

and tyler was skipping with each step, more eager than usual, which definitely took the red head off guard. it was as if the brunette had plans for their encounter, and the boy was more the capable of complying. so as their burning bodies reached the room in which they were to commit sins the lord would not forgive them for, their hands were detatched.

it appeared to be the brunettes turn for control, as he placed his frail hand upon the pectoral muscle of his lover, a certain level of energy was exerted as the porcelain doll was pushed down to the mattress.

that ethereal angel turned to softly close the door to that sinful room, shrugging off his faux fur coat with a sly smile, doe-eyes cast upon the mesmerised red head. once the loud thud of the coat was heard, those mocha eyes were drawn to the skin showing through a rather lacy bralette and silk shorts that rested against tanned pudge.

and he almost did not take into consideration the shoes that were tapping against the floor, wondering where on earth the boy had his praised hands on such refined accessories. the large heel that extended from a boot considered so couture it was absurd, had the boy confused as to how he had never noticed.

that fucking smirk; it had joshua batting his eyelashes at the beauty that approached him. a high-pitched giggle passed those ruby lips that the red head desperately wanted to attach his own, before bringing the provocative heel to the sheets beside the hips of the pale boy.

glorious and tanned his body was, smooth hands slowly lowering him to the mattress, and not for a single moment had joshua realised how sexual the situation had become. it was in that moment their eager lips connected, taking the breath from their lungs and replacing it with a fluttering array of emotions that could only describe their feelings towards each other.

hands stroked the brown curls as tongues delicately clashed, teeth sank into lips and heavy rattles of breaths were leaving the body. a soft whimper slipped from tyler once the calloused fingertips caressed the pudgy thighs and presentable bottom half, causing the red head to smirk against his peach lips.

"you sure are eager, aren't you, princess?" the red head whispered, leaving the brunette to nod in anticipation, for he knew he was not capable of taking control forever. "do you want me now?"

and tyler had never been so turned on.

"is that-that even a question?" the brunette mumbled as his reply, delicate hands touching the skin underneath the fabric that covered the torso of his partner. however, the red head was left unimpressed with the response.

"a question that needs an answer," joshua simply replied, his tone laced with seriousness that sent shivers down the spine of the angel, a gasp resounding from him as the red head swiftly flipped them, his small wrists pinned to the sheets. "i'm still waiting."

"y-yes..." the brunette choked out, relishing in the dominance shown by joshua whose lips were hovering over the expanse of skin upon the tanned neck, fighting the urge to press the pale pink delights against it. the boy lifted up abruptly, not a single care for the whine and wriggle of desperation.

"yes, what?" the pale boy cocked his head, eyes connected with the passion-filled orbs of the angel that craved a touch.

"y-yes, daddy."

within an instant their lips collided, making up for lost time. and yes, the brunette took no time in shedding the shirt that adorned the pale skin of his lover, marvelling at the muscular physique.

and the tanned beau was so amazed with the expertise, as with one swift movement of the hands, the tie upon his laced, silk shorts was discarded. but the black bralette had also been quick to leave the skin, leaving him in the best possible position joshua could study him in.

"let's try something different, yeah?" the red head whispered as once again they were flipped, the exposed thighs bracketing the hips. and joshua looked deeply into those doe-eyes that cast themselves into his soul, interested in his sexual antics.

tyler's eyes were quick to widen once the red heads hands came behind his head, relaxing as he watched the confused beauty on top of him. what the brunette was not expecting, was the freedom to do whatever he wanted in order to gain pleasure.

so with a sly smirk, his plump lips making joshua completely insane, his soft fingertips played with the buttons to his skinny jeans. though tyler was not an expert with jeans, his fingers were more than experienced, popping the buttons with ease.

his eyes seemed to do the talking, as joshua simply smirked at the angel who was more than capable of slipping the fabric down pale skin. so as his red laced panties complimented the tones, his tongue allowed itself to roam the torso, making his way to the pink lips of his sexually frustrated mate, pressing them in a loving kiss.

with one more chaste kiss, joshua complied to what tylers fingers were directing him, lifting his hips to allow the fabric to run down his thighs. their foreheads remained delicately touched as the layers were quickly discarded.

his lust-worthy hands had not realised that joshua's boxers had been thrown with the jeans, leaving the pale dominant exposed. so as his imagination ran wild, his hips had a mind of their own as they lightly circled, causing a faint groan to emit from the red head.

"d-do you like it when i-i do that, daddy?" the little devil whispered, voice laced with pitch and innocence. and the boy beneath simply moaned out at his angel, hands quickly attaching themselves to the pudged thighs.

"is that all you can do, princess?" he teased, and that's all it took for the brunette to rid himself of the red lace, ruby lips reaching down to ghost over the tip of joshua's recently hardened cock.

his eyes were locked, making sure that the red head was aware that tyler was in complete control - and understanding. and yes, tyler had never faced this situation, but nevertheless gave it his all when letting his lips take in the sheer size of the pale doll.

a minor choke was all that had been presented, and a hum of approval from joshua, and the boy had never been so talented.

his tongue worked expertisely in lathering the hardened state in his hands with saliva, pressing the odd kiss to the skin. his eyes were burning into joshua's as his tongue licked a stripe from the bottom to the tip, and the red head himself, threw his head back and groaned.

but, tyler wanted more.

"d-daddy, can i?" he questioned, chocolate orbs flickering between the lollipop between his fingers and joshua's eyes, indicating he was looking for something more pleasurable. joshua simply allowed his fingers to roam the brown curls, nodding with a smile as the brunette leaned over to the drawer, pulling out a lubricant.

"who would've thought you kept that in here." the red head laughed, a quiet giggle following from puffy lips. a nonchalant shrug complimented the action, as the cap to the lubricant was popped, a loud sound resounding.

"i never knew if i-i was going t-to need it," tyler giggled once more as the lathered the warm liquid onto joshua's fingers that had been presented before him, both sets of eyes watching closely. "an-and hey, you're ruining the tension."

and with that, the two positioned themselves so that tyler lay on his back, making it easier for joshua to prepare him. the room was completely silent until those loving fingers slipped themselves to tyler's entrance, as a dramatic grasp quickly flowed from his lips, head dropping onto the pillow.

"oh-i-i don't think i'll ever g-ge-get used to that." the boy choked out, the red head smiling at the statement as he held his fingers in the same position, waiting for the boy to adjust.

and as soon as tyler had become comfortable, it was no surprise that he was whimpering with desperation, hips grinding onto the three digits that had found themselves granting him with pleasure.

joshua was relishing in his purity, despite the sexual interaction.

"ple-please." tyler gasped, back arching from the mattress as his fingers gripped onto red strands of hair that fell down the forehead. and joshua was quick to comply, retracting his fingers within an instant, not forgetting the whine of feeling empty.

their bodies were subject to flipping, a regular occurrence for this situation, as the brunette found himself bracketing the hips of the dominant. his hands were used to the feeling of precious parts as they slicked the skin with a burning lubricant.

"whenever you're ready, doll, tell me if it hurts you." were joshua's last words before the tanned angel lifted himself, hands completely lost as he slowly sank down onto the erect cock. his head flung back as a throaty moan escaped him, all appealing to the restful red head.

his love was completely uncomprehendable as the brunette's hands had no idea where to place themselves, settling on joshua's chest. the heavy breaths that escaped the swollen lips indicated that he was adjust to the large size adopted by the pale beau.

but once the angel began to move, creating slow movements that were filled with so much passion, those nails raked down the front of the red head.

"oh-oh my goodness." he moaned out as an electric pace was created, friction becomming friendly with the skin. joshua was one to explore, so his hands travelled the blessed body until they found themselves placed on the moving hips.

"you feeling good, petal?" joshua asked with concern, the moans and low groans becomming more frequent as a faint sound of skin slapping skin filled the ears.

"y-yes, i do." the boy mumbled, angelic noises passing afterwards as joshua aided him in moving, allowing him to go deeper into the boy.

but still, the boy beneath cocked his head.

"oh-y-yes?" the red head attempted to question, only to be interrupted by a moan passing his own lips, and tyler had been taken aback by the reaction, as he had never before seen this feeling resonate to the action.

"y-yes, daddy, i-i do." the brunette replied, forgetting he was to answer with the correct name, which joshua considered so absurd.

and yes, it was absurd, because the ethereal angel was not worthy of addressing him in such ways. he was beyond pulchritudinous in that moment, with flushed cheeks, sweaty hair and a slacked jaw.

it was all very appealing.

as the sound of that friction-friendly skin making contact increased, it began to compliment the much louder moans that exerted from the two, informing any bystander they were to be left alone.

but they were lucky enough to be alone.

the line of vision according to the brunette had become filled with stars once joshua's hips began to thrust upwards, continuously hitting the prostate to his lover.

it was a whirlwind of feelings that tyler simply didn't want to end, but he was certain that it would end soon.

"oh-oh god, j-josh, josh-i." through exasperated breaths, tyler moaned out, and the red head knew of every intention, feeling the same aswell.

"whenever-fuck-whenever you need to, babydoll. we'll come at the same time, yeah?" joshua groaned, smiling as tyler attempted to nod, his body working to reach his ultimate.

and when it did, it resulted in what could only be described as a scream, something the red head would note down as - a screamer.

but that scream was laced with a throaty growl from joshua, both their heads flying backwards as they came to their climax.

and even after, the brunette did not move from his position, for he was truly exhausted.

it was just heavy breaths, sweet smiles, and the scent of sex.

which didn't seem to bother either of them.

🍦

7.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.9K 4.7K 16
"Best friend not boyfriend. Best friend not boyfriend," Tyler repeats to himself endlessly. He can't feel this way about his best friend, and he wou...
5.8K 275 23
❀ where josh has a crush on his bully, and tyler is unashamedly a florist. ❀ 6.22.17 10.03.18 © dunbasic
42.4K 2.6K 27
"imagine something beautiful. Everything that defines your definition of beauty and mix it into a person. Imagine being able to hold everything you'v...
165K 6.8K 48
"You have an incredible voice." "Thanks, Red." /Trigger Warning\ ((SO MUCH FLUFF))