Mr. Mendes • Shawn Mendes

By lightblueshawn

Chapter 12- Rule 893C : - Your not allowed to (gently) touch one of your students, no matter what. FINISHED! More

One
Two
Three
four
Five
six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sexteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Epilogue
question
Second book?
Sequel

Eleven

9K 169 89
By lightblueshawn

we decided not to go to the zoo, because i'm 'busy'

i love spending time with him, but you know, he 5 year older, and my teacher, it just can't happen

he's driving me home right now, and i can't stop looking at him, he's so damn handsome.

"turn right" i say him, as he follows my orders, we're in my street now.

"turn right again" i say again, we drive in another street, i don't want him to go. 

"turn""let me guess, right?" i chuckle as i nod.

the next turn Shawn understands what i was doing and turns right.

"number 11 right?" i nod, as he parks his car 

I have no idea if my parents are home, i see no car, so i guess it's me and netflix tonight.

i open the door, and shawn does the same

he gets to my side, and stops in front of me.

"well, i guess, see you later, sir" he smiles

"see you later annastasia" 

i want to walk away, but he grabs my hand and pulls me back

"call me if you need any help with school" i giggle and nod.

"Bye" i say, as i wrap my hands around his neck, i bury my head in his neck and enjoy this moment, his hands are around my waist, and we stand there for a few minutes.

I pull my arms back,and pick my bag up

"see you later"

i hear him saying goodbye to me, and i grab my keys, and unlock the door.

-

"Merry Christmas" i get woken up by Rosalinde

christmas morning

my parents flight have been 'cancelled' so i had to celebrate christmas with a bowl ice cream

im so grateful I have a friend like Rosalinde, i told her that my parents aren't home with christmas, and she brought me 2 bowls with icecream. and she slept here. 

we have breakfast togheter, and then she leaves too.

I'm still in my pajamas and start a christmas movie on netflix.

after like an hour, i hear My phone, i have a message. since when do i have friends?

Mr. Mendes; do you have any plans tonight? ;)

                   you; no I don't

Mr. Mendes; be ready at 8, ill pick you up then, and a tip, dont eat anything x

                   you ; okay, see you then

I spend the rest of the day with watching gossip girl and teenwolf. oh and orange is the new black.

at 6 PM I decide to take a shower. I really like showers, but it is always TOO warm or TOO cold, and when you finally find the perfect warmth. its 20 minutes later.

so 30 minutes later, i put a towel around my body.

i walk to my bedroom, and choose for a black tight dress, it stops just above my knee

I never wear dresses, but once in a while isnt a problem i think.

I curl my hair, and put some makeup on, not much more than i usally do. but just some Eyeliner, mascara and ofcourse..highlighter.

when im ready its 15 minutes before 8, so i get my phone and my jacket, and put my black Clarks on.

yes just shoes, i literally HATE heels. they are so uncomfortable, and i'd rather feel comfortable and ugly than uncomfortable and stunning.

I hear the door bell and run downstairs.

"Hey" i say as i see shawn, wearing black jeans and a white shirt. i like it.

"Wow. you look stunning Annastasia" he stares at me as i look away

i dont like compliments. i makes me feel uncomfortable 

'Let's go" i say to break this awkward moment.

-

"this is so good damn" i say, after chewing the last part of my steak. "better than my Big mac last month" he laughs.

after sitting for 5 minutes we ask for the bill, 57 dollar. no way im going to let him pay for me.

"No way, i never let a women pay" he puts down the money and grabs my hand. I roll my eyes and he gives the money to the waitress.

we walk outside to his car but he stops me. he turns me around ands says

"I heard there's a new night club, maybe we can check it out"  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7K 486 50
This is just smut! Straight smut! Nothing complicated, just fifty chapters of straight smut. Enjoy!
859K 29.7K 75
If you have not read my first book (Behind Classroom Doors) please go do so before reading this one! This is the sequel but I hope you enjoy it! This...
23K 525 40
Read at your own risk, please note that this book is full of cringiness my 11 year old ass back then wrote but i do kind of like 'Even if you dont me...
882K 10.5K 200
Welcome to my second book of imagines! I don't write smut. REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!!! IF YOU WRITE A MEAN/HATEFUL COMMENT, YOU WILL GET BLOCKED.