Erased

By SummerSnowQueen

[ᴀᴅʀɪᴇɴᴇᴛᴛᴇ ᴀᴜ] After a plane crash that nearly took her life, Marinette finds herself having memory lapses... More

Intro
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9

1

1.2K 77 10
By SummerSnowQueen

Up above, I thought France was lovely, like twinkling stars spangled across a silky blue void. I almost forgot what it looked like. Almost.

Not too long, I spotted the Eiffel Tower right at the distance, growing as we got nearer to it.

I slammed towards the back of the seat in front of me. The whole cabin jerked, as if the plane had hiccups.

Then the whole world exploded with noise. Flickering red, yellow and white lights from the alarms. Luggage toppling from the upper compartments. Masks popped out from the ceilings, and the passengers crawled their way towards them. The loud wails of children crying, and their mothers comforting them. I held onto the seat in front of me, knuckles white and eyes wide open. The trees grew nearer and nearer as we descended.

Finally, we reached the surface.

There is no sound.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.2K 720 12
A hanahaki disease au. Ladybug and Cat Noir end up fighting another love theme akuma, like usual they win and have dealt with the akuma....but this t...
38.6K 1.4K 6
Adrien Agreste is different. He was born with a curse. He could kill and destroy anything he touched. Ignored and misunderstood by his father, he bel...
24.5K 694 18
Adrien Agreste is a lonely boy. He has ever since his mother left.. People think his life his perfect..They are wrong. His Father is a closed off an...
33.3K 929 34
"It takes a broken heart, to know how to break a heart." Adrien Agreste has never been the same since his mother died. He refuses to get attached to...