Just for love (Yuri Plisetsky...

By Miranydeottat

Getting put together with your enemy for partner skating has to be the worst that could happen. Wrong, fallin... More

Prologue
Russia and Tolerance
Want
Look, im a kitty cat
What an idiot
Hello Japan
The Date (part one)
The Date (part two)
The sleepover ;)
Kreutzer
Sterling Silver
Barcelona
One Drink
Movies and popcorn
What Is This
Breakfast to Remember
Not Happy That I Skate
12 o'clock
Routine Time
Surprise
Anyone
I'm Yours
Just a Dream
Like im a Kid
The mind of Yurio
HUUUUUUUH!
He's a Keeper
Just read

The preformance

7.1K 270 476
By Miranydeottat

(I love this picture so much, I'm sorry if you don't ship them. Like I love yuri but I love that He's happy when he's with him)

Your POV

"Hey yuri can I ask you something?" I say while we're hand in hand practicing.

"I guess"

"How come you never smile?"

"There's nothing to ever smile about" he says blandly.

"You look great when you smile" I wink at him.

"Shut up" he blushes and looks away.

"What? It's true. It honestly makes me so happy to see you smile. I know it seems like I hated you and everything, but I don't. I'm rather fond of you." I stop us from moving and make it so we're facing each other. I grab his other hand and pull him close.

"What are you doing?" He looks panicked. I don't say anything in just hug him, right then and there. As my arms at resting on his shoulders i take this change to whisper in his ear something I've been meaning to tell him.

"I'm so happy we get to skate together" I'm so nervous to be completely honest. I don't know how he's going to take this. Maybe he really doesn't like me and Im just being weird.

"Me too..." he says back. He placed his hands on my waist and pulls me closer. We stay like this for a minute. I just feel so comfortable with him. It's peculiar, like I could trust him with anything.

Viktors POV

I go to the back to take off my skates and I see yuri waiting for me. 

"Done running for today?" I ask.

"Yes. I finished all the drills you told me to do."

"Alright. Let's go wait for yurio and (y/n) so we can walk back together. They shouldn't be to much longer."

"Okay" he smiles at me.

When we walk in we don't see what we expected to see.

"Uhh are they hugging?" He asks. I'm surprised too. Yurio never shows affection for anyone else.

"Hmm, lets not interrupt them. I think yurio needs this."

"Alright. Oh look! He's touching her waist!" He whisper yells.

"I see that... I have eyes." He looks embarrassed now.

"Right. Sorry" after he says that they end the hug.

"Hey guys!" I wave and smile. Yurio and (y/n) look so nervous like we just saw them doing something they didn't want us to see ;)

Oh uhh hey viktor" (y/n) rubs the back of her neck and starts to blush.

"Are you guys done for today?I wanted to head back together"

"Yeah. Let's go" yuri rushes off the ice a goes to the back room.

"Are you guys lovers?" I ask (y/n).

"Err no! You know that Viktor. Why do you have to go and make things awkward. Did you see us hug or something?"

"You hugged?" Her eyes widen. Haha she's so hilarious.

"Uhh no!" She too rushes off the ice and follows Yurio.

TIME SKIP

Your POV

After we started to head out,Viktor starts bringing up something about a banquet for the All championship figure skaters.

"It's this Saturday And we all get to go because we're all awesome!" Viktor exclaims.

"Do we have to dress up? I remember what happened at the last banquet. Haha yurio totally embarrassed himself!" I start to laugh.

"Shut up. It wasn't just me! It was the piggy too"

"What do you mean?" yuri says. We all go silent and look away.

"Don't worry about it yuri. It was nothing serious" Viktor puts his arm around him.

"Anyways... you guys need to go to my performance on Friday night."

"We'll be there. Won't we yurio?"

"I guess. I also told you to not call me that!" Yurio kicks Viktor in the back of the leg. Viktor doesn't do anything just smiles at him.

TIME SKIP to Friday

Your POV

After a long week of practicing the music piece and skating, it's finally the night to impress my friends. I really do hope yurio goes, he didn't sound to thrilled the other day when I asked.

I've gotten everything planned out besides what I'm going to wear... how come I haven't gotten anything... THIS IS GOING TO BE AWFUL! I need to get something, but what! What's the formality, I'll have to ask Katzuki. I text him asking him what he's going to wear, and after a few minutes of waiting for a response he says "a formal black on black suit :)". I need to go buy something really fast. I didn't bring anything formal. I run down stairs and ask Yuri if there's any dress shops near.

"Uhhh I think there's one like 2 blocks away. Why?"

"I need to get a dress for tonight" I panic.

"Shouldn't you have done that a while ago?"

"Don't judge me!"

"Alright alright. I text you the address. It's not to far"

"Okay thanks. "

Another TIME SKIP

When I arrive at the shop, my eyes immediately land on this long black dress. I run up to a lady and ask if I could try it on.

"That's a expensive dress... are you sure?"

"I'm rich! I could buy this whole store if I wanted!" She just looks at me in fear. Maybe I shouldn't have yelled at her. Oh well, there's no time for silly questions. She quickly measure me and hands the dress.

"It should be a perfect fit." She smiles. "Here are the matching shoes too"

I hurry to the dressing room and get it on. I walk out and the whole stores eyes were on me.

"Wow, you looks lovely" she says. I have to admit. It was a perfect fit.

"Awesome. I'll take it" she rings me up and looks more than happy that I bought it.

When I get back to the bathhouse it's already 6:45pm somehow. I need to be there at 7:30 so we can warm up. I get my makeup done.

Wow... I did good for a 15 minute face.

( that's the idea. Idk I thought it was pretty your hair can be whatever you want)

I get my dress and shoes on and look in the mirror. Not half bad.
After taking 10 to get the dress on... I couldn't get the zipper up. I grab my violin and walk back down stairs. I see Mrs.Katsuki.

"Hey do you think you could give me a ride."

"Sure sweetie, you look stunning"

"Thank you very much. You do too" she laughs a little.

Little TIME SKIP

I walk inside and I see Katzuki waiting in the front for me.

"Wow, you look amazing" he blushes a little.

"Oh thank you. You look great too"

"Come on. Let's go warm up before we perform. Did you forget your music?"

"No. I memorized it haha" we walked back stage where there was a fancy grand piano. I got my violin out and we just played. It sounded almost perfect.

When it came around the time to start the show I became a little nervous. Everyone's going to know I can play, and if I mess up they're going to be disappointed.

"Ready?" He looks a bit nervous too.

"Yeah, are you?"

"A bit nervous, but its alright. It'll wear off" Before I can say anything the curtains open. I see Viktor, Yuri and... I don't see Yurio... I can feel the disappointment build up in me. He really didn't show up...

A/N

Hey! Thanks for reading! I enjoy reading all the comments. You guys are really funny XD anyways don't forget to vote and yeah... until next time doods.
                      -Miranda T.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 4.4K 23
(Y/N) (L/N) has a passion for ice skating and has fantasized about pursuing her dream as an international ice skater. Sadly, her focus has been blurr...
181K 4.9K 26
Your a figure skater one of the best in the world, when you meet Yuri Plisetsky.....
18.6K 657 22
You a stubborn, incorrigible and short tempered girl who got forced to ice skate by your dance teacher Minako. Him a loud, kitten loving, ice skater...
146K 4K 24
Your a ice skating prodigy, but no one really knows about you cause you live in a small not well known city in Russia. Out of the blue one day you ge...