Escape (A Lil Bibby Story)

By Yellow-Sherbert

"FUCK, why do you do this to me Bibby?" I asked frustration shooting through my voice as I finally looked up... More

A Quick Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Important Message
Its Out!!

Chapter 17

6.7K 327 62
By Yellow-Sherbert

Ar'mariah

It was the afternoon and I was just now leaving Jamiyahs house to go get some things done at home.

The neighborhood was a bit quiet, only a few people sat outside their homes enjoying the peaceful morning before the kids on this block came outside causing Hectic Chaos.

I popped the lock on my car door and Mario stopped me right before I got into my car.

I looked up at him jogging to my car. It was like he always knew when I was outside.

I smiled. "Hi Mario"

"Afternoon Lovely" He smiled.

I blushed, he was so sweet. "You busy tonight?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

I went over my small agenda in my head. All I had to do was Tidy up my room some, give Austin a bath and trim him a little.

"Uh yeah I'm free.. Why?"

He leaned his Elbow on the top of my car As he gave me that charming look.

He licked his lips before speaking.

"I wanna take you out to eat tonight, what do you say?"

I blushed harder than before.

"I would love to. Ooo can we go to Apple Bees? I haven't been there in forever" I asked shyly.

He chuckled his dimple appearing. Like always, I couldn't help but to stare.

"Sure, anywhere you wanna go lovely."

"Okay, it's a date" I Giggled.

"Coo' , I'll pick you up at 8.. See ya then" He said before walking away.

"Okay I'll text you"

He turned around Givin me a nod and bit his lip giving me many butterflies, I almost passed out.

I got into my car with the biggest ass smile on my face.

I had to call and tell all my girls.

Since I was still in front of Jamiyahs house still, I called her first.

She answered and I could see she was still cleaning up in the kitchen.

I told her the news before she could even speak.

"GIRL, Mario just asked me out on a date!" I exclaimed causing Austin to jump at the tone of my voice.

She gasped her eyes widening.

"YASSS BISH YASSS"

"I knoooow" I cheered.

"See, you worried about Bibby ass and look hea.. You done got ya self a date" She snubbed her nose up at me.

I laughed. "Yeah I know but lemme call the other girls and tell them"

"Aight girlie" She said before hanging up.

I went to messengers and made a group call, good thing is they all answered.

"Y'all, Skip the chit chat, y'all girl just got asked on a date" I grinned cockily.

"Bye who? Bibby?" Mylin asked.

I smacked my lips. "Nah not his ass but Mario"

"Wait wait... What happened to Bibby?" Tanya asked.

"Yeah I didn't y'all like fuck?" Kimani asked.

"Right" Mylin agreed.

They all were so confused, they weren't informed on what happened last night, I forgot to tell them.

I huffed loudly as I started up my car.

"Okay to make a long story short, Bibby been ignoring me and he was with another bitch last night"

They all gasped.

"Whaaaat?" They all Said in unison.

I nodded puttin on my seatbelt and pullin off. "Yes y'all. It's crazy but I ain't een worried about it"

"Yes you are" they all spoke in unison.

They knew me well. It hurt like hell for him to do me like this but I was just trynna forget about him, I was hoping I wouldn't hurt Marios hurt trynna in the process.

"Okay y'all right but Fuck his light skin deep voice ass"

They all laughed.

"Damn" Tanya said.

"She mad" Kimani continued to laugh.

"She right though, sounding like he fat" Mylin chimed in.

They made me crack a smile, that's why I loved them. No matter what they had my back and always made me laugh right I needed it.

"See" I laughed. "Told you"
----------------

Bibby

After performing in a few cities I came back home for a day to rest up before heading back out to Indiana tomorrow.

I was bout tired as hell and just wanted to sleep all day.

It had been a crazy two weeks, a nigga had been feelin all types of weird ass ways.

Ar'mariah had sorta been on my mind heavy and I'd try to drown it all out with girls and liquor.

She gave her virginity to me, and I knew she would probably think we'd be in a relationship now but I didn't even know if I was ready for that yet.

All my relationships lasted no longer than a few months and majority of them ended because of my unfaithfulness.

I could never fall in love with someone, I always felt like it was something missing, I could never figure it out and I didn't want the same to happen with Ari and I.

I couldn't live without her in my life but she had to understand that I didn't want her.

I pulled up the house and got out. I looked up noticing that Ar'mariah was pulling up also.

She got out locking eyes with mine. Hers turned hard and cold instantly.

"Brandon" She walked over with Austin in hand.

I sighed lowly. I didn't feel like dealing with this right now, I just wanted to sleep.

"Yes Ari?" I said annoyed.

"What happen? Why haven't you called me or anything?" She asked.

"Because Ari, I been performin, And doin me, damn a nigga can't live a little?" I said with Attitude.

She frowned at my tone of voice. "Why are you Acting like this towards Me?"

"Because man you down my back Like you my damn girl or sum" I rolled my eyes.

"I ain't say all that okay? I KNOW You been ignoring me"

She trailed off Her eyes soften as her words did too. "Didn't the night of my Graduation mean anything to you?"

She searched my eyes with hopes of the right answer.

I leaned back on the my car my eyes going around the neighborhood.

"We just fucked, that's It" I said. I tried to be as nonchalant about it as possible but on the inside it cut me deeply to say that.

Ar'mariah wasn't just one of these lil broads I fuck and had no feelings for, She was beyond that. I couldn't really explain the feelings I had for her, but they were there and strong.

I couldn't look her in the face anymore after that until she slapped me right in the face waking me up a little.

I looked down at her frowning. I didn't believe in putting my hands on women but I wanted to choke the hell out of Ar'mariah right now.

I remained calm since I deserved that.

"Ari what the fuck?" I stepped up to her both our eyes radiant with anger.

"FUCK YOU BIBBY!! I DONT EVER WANNA HEAR FROM YOU AGAIN!" She screamed.

I watched her as she stormed away.

This shit went south quick, maybe if I just explained how I felt it would've been better but.. That was something I wasn't good at.

I didn't know how to express my feelings well so I mask them, that was somethin I wasn't taught. You just say fuck it and move on, but I couldn't just move on with this one.

I sighed shaking my head and continued in the house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 151 29
" YOU ARE SO ANNOYING! JUST GET OUT OF MY LIFE ! WITHOUT YOU , MY LIFE WOULD BE BETTER ! " I bit my lip and tried so hard to hold back my tears , " I...
1.4K 181 46
"I do. I do believe you." He cuts me off. "I'm sorry for accusing you I just, I don't know. At the time I thought it made sense." "Don't apologise. I...
29.9K 505 57
"Fuck." He whispers into my neck, sending a thrill of excitement through my body. His lips still smothered kisses over my neck and his hands roamed...
1.7K 179 58
She is standing in front of me with pure hatred in her eyes. "Please listen to me" I begged try to reach her. "Never, I don't trust you anymore. You...