Rejected! And I'm the alphas...

By briannalongieliere

jade is an over weight werewolf who gets a lot of crap from her family and pack. but what happeneds when one... More

Rejected! And I'm the alphas daughter
The Rejection
The birthday bash
The bad news
The Great Move
A new beginning
The New Alpha
The Boy With A Bleeding Heart
The Girl With White Wings

A Worrors fenural

8.9K 71 11
By briannalongieliere

this has not been edited yet but will be soon sorry for the mistakes, but people wanted the next chapter so here it is

Zack

I woke up slowly my chest hurt and my head was spinney. I opened my eyes and looked around the room I was in. Sitting up I felt a shock of pain rip through my chest. looking down I saw I had long strips of bandages running across me. I counted eight. one for every one of jades claws. I heard water running behind a door to my left and slowly got up to find out what was on. I put a hand to my chest trying not to move to much as I walk across the floor. I had reached the door as the water turned off and the door opened making me stumble back tripping and landing in my ass. pain ripped through my chest I fell back clutching my chest. Alpha mark rushed over and bent down

"you ok zack." the alpha asked

"why does it hurt I thought it was numbed. " I said through clinched teeth

"jades poison wears off. I know how you feel. jade got my back once in the rage about six months ago. the felling is very dis concerning. shes pretty dangerous when shes in the rage." he told me helping me up and walked back to the bed. he pulled the pillows over so i could sit up. then helped me sit back.

"What happened to her? what was that thing?" I asked rubbing my chest.

"Its called the blood rage. Its only been documented about a dozen times in our entire history. jade is the first to have the blood rage in over two thousand years. The reason you've never heard of it happeneing before is because its been a dark secrete of were people for thousands of years. I didn't even know what it was when i first saw it two years ago. i had to go to the king to find out. He only knew that in every documented case its only happened in woman. they must have alpha blood and must be rejected by a mate. Its the reason that we frown apone rejecting a mate so severly. in normal rejecting of your mate it kills both parties the rejecter and the rejected" He explaned

"why keep it a secret if it so dangriouse?" i asked

"can you imagine what would happen if this got out. Alphas would reject there mates just to see if they could have that altimit power. Jades is the altimit power of were creature. The rage its self is so powerful that it can kill her. How this happens could never get out. it would disroy ballence to our people. In old times if a women was found to have the rage, she was killed. the king was very ready to kill her but i ashered him that i thought we could contane her when it happens and so fare we have."

"I did that to her. I made her that monster." i was horified about what my actions have caused her the pain i made her indure.

"yes you did. thats one of the reasons she never returned and unfortanitly when her mother to visit that one time she came right after we had a rogue attack that morning, and jade went into the blood rage. we had to lock her away to keep people from getting hurt but for her mother we had to tell her jade didnt want to see her. I hated having to lie to her own mother to protect her. " he looked down in shame.

"can it be fixed alpha?" i asked looking at him

" we dont know." he said honistly. " the blood rage is very difficult to understand or even deal with. you see jade is so strong not in body but in mind that when you recjected her, her human mind was fine. in other people who have a weaker mind it would have pulled them apart. you went into a very deep depression after rejecting her. your wolf wouldt have anything to do with you. it was ashamed to have a human so nieve, and follish. you suffered for your mistakes. but jade was fine. she took your rejection and walked away. that is what hurt her. you see in normal people a rejection like that tears them to peaces like it did you. in jade, her human mind was not pulled apart it was fine, but her wolf was. its sort like split persality disorder. jades wolf was split into two. the one we normaly see the happy loveing wolf but then theres the other the rage. the one that holds all of jades fear and hate. Every time jade is scarried or hurt the rage comes. jade didnt want her fathers pack. she was scarried to face those people again so the rage took over. though i was very supprised when it spoke to you. we have never heard it talk before. "

"Why do you call the rage an it?" i asked. " isnt it a part of jade."

" because its not our jade. the rage is something else. " he told me grabbing a jar of cream and starting to pull the bandages back. i could see all the stitches on my chest and the angry red wondes. he started to apply the cream to my chest.

"you dont have to do that i can do it." i told him. he was alpha, he was no ones maid.

"stop moving." he said very firmly. " i take care of my own my pack. your jades mate and as jade cant be here to do this and clare is busy. i will do it. "

"why didnt they heal? ive had wounds like this before from other werewolves but they healed fast. why are these still open?" i asked

"there open because like i said jade is an altamit power. we shes in rage he body changes shes like a snake. the vemon in most snakes numbs the wound and keeps it open." apllying the cream to another wound. i relized that the pain seamed to go away. "its a numbing cream it helps a lot. " the alpha told me seeing the confusion on my face. he finished applying the cream and pulled at another role of bandage and cloth tape. "Zack are you going to rejected jade now that you know what she has become." he asked i was amedantly angery.

"NEVER. " i yelled at him. " i will not make the same mistake twice. i love jade no matter what what she is." i yelled at him pushing him back and sitting up.

"calm down boy. it was just a question. not a lot of people can haddle what she is. this whole pack excepts her but most to all of us fear her in some shape of form, even me. i fear every time rage takes her im going to have to put a bullet in her for real on of these times." he look hurt. like it would kill him to end her life. " jade is not only a danger to herself but every one around her. i had to ask you. i think another rejection from you since she seams to except your pressance. i dont know what it would do to her. " i heard him say at a wisper. i leand back into the pillows. i finally understood how bad the rage was. i heard a soft knock on the door. " come in" the alpha said. the door opened and jade walked in. she looked over at the bed and smiled.

"your awake." she said to me. i nodded not taking my eyes off her. she was beautiful. her eyes still held a dark black ring around the green. she shifted nervisely waiting for me to say something.

"im not mad at you jade. " i told her with a smile. getting lost in her eyes. i couldnt be mad at her, i did this to her.

"i will let you guys talk. " the alpha said getting up out of the chair.

"i was coming to talk to you sir. " i was a little disapointed that she hadnt come her for me. " we are ready for the funeral today. i have talked to the others and they would like to do a worrers funeral with me. i have everything we need packed. "

"good ill have some one pack it in one of the trucks. are you packed and ready to go?" he asked she nodded yes. " good why dont you sit with zack. i have to address the pack that we will be leaving at the end of the week for our new home. " he walked by her squizing her hand amd placing a kiss on her temple. he was trying to give her courage, i could see that. i was glad she had such a tight nit family here. she stood over by the door placing her back on the wall just looking at me.

"how are you feeling?" she asked

"im fine. " i told her with a large smile.

" im really so-" i cut her off

"dont you dare appoliges for this." i told her forcefully placing a hand on my chest. " this was not your fault. its just an accsedent." she smiled sadly at me.

"I dont know if you are up for it but my fathers funeral is today. we are leaving for the airport in about an hour. if your not up for it i understand." she fiddled with her hands as she spoke to me

" he was my alpha ill get up and get ready jade." i smiled at her sitting up throughing my feet over the side of the bed now that my chest wasnt hurting so bad. she nodded her head." when will you be leaving so i can be ready?"

"In about an hour." she answered me

"are you ok jade?" i asked her looking at her folded hands, then back at her face.

"i feel bad for hurting you, but at least now you know what i am. " she said shrugging her shoulders. i got up and walked over to her and pulled her in my arms, giving her a hug rubbing her back. she kept her arms at her sides, you could tell she was not used to some one openly touching her. i frowned at that thought, as i pulled away from her.

"Im fine jade. this was not your fault. " i told her looking directly into her eye so she knew i was telling her the truth. " i want to be with you jade, i'm not leaving just because of the blood rage. we will figure this out together maybe we can find some one to teach you how to controle it. " i smiled at her. i loved her no matter what was inside her. she just nodded her head and stepped away from me. i was a little hurt to watch her back away from me.

"thank you " she said to me " i will let you get ready, see you when your have finished your packing. i have to finish getting ready myself. " she strolled to the door and placed a hand on the door knob, " its nice to see you finally awake. i was worried." she said over her shoulder exiting the room.

I thought about what she said. finally woke up. what day was it i didnt think i was out for more then a few hours. i walked over and picked up my phone and pressed a button to unlock it. i say the date on the phone and gasped. i had been out for two days. around thirty hours by my count. danm i didnt think i was that hurt. i walked over to the dresser and grabbed fesh clothes before walking into the bath room. i didnt think i was aloud to talk a shower with the stiches so i just grabbed a was cloth by the sink and turning the water to warm. i stripped off my clothes and put the wash cloth under the sink and began to wash myself. i scrubbed the blood off my body and began to feel as clean as i was going to taking a sink bath. i liked at my self in the mirror. my chest was covered with the bandages and i was pale, probably from blood lose. i smiled though jade had let me hug her. she didnt hug back but it was a start. i would win her over one of these days. i pulled on clean boxers and then my jeans. i winced as i went to pull on my shirt. i pain was coming back with a vengance. i pulled it on ignoring the pain, and walked out of the bath room. i was so oddly happy i hadnt thought it would be so simple to get jade to talk to me, but she was right we had all grown up a lot. i was so happy when she made jack and his mate work things out. Jade hadnt wanted any one to go through what i had put her through. i was an ass back then but i wasnt going to make the same mistake twice, i was going to get her to fall in love with my just like i loved her. i wanted to make her welcome home special but how. i could get her flowers we would be landing probably an hour or so before the funeral. Wait what was her favorite flower, i had no idea. i walked out of my room and crossed the hall where troys room was. i knocked and waited for and answer. he opened the door, looking a little taken back i was standing there.

" hey sorry to bother you. jades not in there is she?" i asked nervise

"no shes with the alpha packing up some gear." he answered, still looking at me weird. i released a breath i didnt know i was holding.

" whats jades favorite flower do you know?" i asked him. he seamed to be her closest friend he should know.

"she hates cut flowers. she doesnt like that they die." he told me his face softening. my face fell a little.

"oh, ok thanks." i turned around to leave.

'but," he possed reading my face. " she really loves live plants. " he told me. i felt myself smile really big.

"thanks." i said rushing back into my room. i glaced at the clock. i only had twenty minutes before the hour was up then i would have to go down stairs. i looked up a large flower shop close to the pack house. i picked up my phone and gave them a call. after two rings some one answered.

"hello razzle dazzle flower shop. " a woman answered.

"hi i would like to place an order for a live plant." i said extreme excited.

"ok which plant would you like delivered?" she asked. i frownd i forgot to ask that.

"well which ones do you have?" i asked her

"well we have a hundred and fifty diffrent plants in stock right now." oh shit i was in trouble. i thought." we have roses in all colors, and daiseys. we have tulipes, orchades, and lilies. We carry a lot of plants there are best seller." oh come on i thought. why was ever thing so complicated. then it hit me

"why dont i just take one of every thing." i said cheerfull

"is this a joke. we have a hundred and fifty plants here sir, ranging from twenty five dollars to three hundred dollars. " she sounded very sarcastice, like i couldnt afford it. please i can afford to bye a manson and pay cash for it.

"money is not an a problem. im very wealthy. i will stay online while my card clears hows that. " i said sarcasticly back to her.

" ok im going to have to get my manager i dont think i can take an order this large." i heard her sent the phone down. i looked at the clock ten minutes left i walked over and started shoving things in my suite case. " hello this is irean i hear you want to make a large plant order. "

"yes i want one of every plant you have instock today, to be delievered today. " i said in a rush.

"ok sir that will be quire expensive."

"money is no issue. just can you do it or do i need to call another flower company." i was getting angry at the stupid humans.

"no sir you dont need to do that." her voice changed right away to helpfull. i heard her type on a computer. "ok the total comes to five thousand nine hundred and ninty dollars." she said thinking the price would scare me off.

"thats fine." i said giving her my card number and the other information. i waited for the information to process

"you were a - aproved" she said like she couldnt believe it

"did you think i wouldnt be. make sure there there by four i want this perfect add decoration or whatever just make sure there perfect. the plants our for jade." i told the woman " its a large manson style house, there will be a lot of people there to help unload the plants." i told her. she said she understood and i hung up before she could say thank you. i had to get down stairs. i looked around the room making sure i didnt forget anything. i dialed jades mom sarah who was still the alpha femal.

"hello zack. " she answered

"hi sarah. how are you." i asked her

" im ok zack. what did you need." she asked

"im sorry to bother you i am having a bunch of plants deliever to the pack house for jades home coming could you have some people help unload them. theres quite a few." i told her

" no problem zack considerite done." you could hear the depression in her voice i felt really bad for her. i had pushed my mate away but hers was never coming back. " hows jade zack?"

"she good sarah. shes a strong girl. im sorry about the alpha sarah." i spoke softly

"he was a good alpha. are you guys going to make it to the funeral today?" sarah asked me

"ya we are. we are leaving here now to get on a plane. jade will probably bring some of her pack. " i answered her question

"good well then see you soon. " she said we both hung up and i grabbed my suite case, my chest starting to throb from all the movement. i walked down stairs and saw every one waiting for me. i smiled shyly at every one. troy raised an eyebrow at me saying he knew why i was a little late. we walked out of the house and i put my suite case in the back of our rental car. i saw jade climb into another jeep, in the drivers side. i climbed into the passanger seat of our car, feeling a little sad jade wasnt there. jack climbed into the seat next to me followed by his mate marie. i looked back at her and she smiled shyly. i could see jacks mark peeking out from under her top. i heard jack growling at me and turned back to look out the window. i smiled at how jealuose he had become. he was never the jealouse type. having a mate really does change things.

Jade

i drove up to the special termanal that was our private jets. An armed guard stood outside the entrence. i drove up to the closed gate fallowed by the other three cars with me. rolling down the window i pulled out my id. the guard looked at the three of us sitting in the car.

"my names jade turner. " i said showing him my eid.

"you have weapons in the vicule ms. turner?" he asked

"of course i do. me and the other two cars behind me all have weapons. the last car doesnt not." i told him he looked at me very sternly, i look directly in his eyes to make sure he knew i wasnt lieing.

"are all your weapons cases lock and sealed?" he finally asked

" yes sir. locked sealed, and has secrety tape. " i informed him. he waved us through with out another word. he was rude, i thought but pulled through the gate. i drove to the unloading dock and parked the car. we all got out and started pulling the bags and cased out of the open hatch. i saw the other cars fallowing suite. i saw zack out of the corner of my eye. he looked like he was in pain. i stopped what i was doing and walked over to his vicule.

"Jack get marie and zack on the plane we have this i need you three to check us in with the pilet." i told them with a smile and started grabbing the bags so they didnt know i was lieing. i wanted zack to go sit down but i knew he wouldnt do that and leave us to remove the bagage. i walked the first of two loads over to the bagage belt.

"that was very nice of you jade." said mack. he was smiling he knew what i had done.

"Not really. Just didnt want to cause him further harm."

"What ever you say jade, it was still kind." he was just smiling at me

"oh shit who has my pill?" i asked him

"I do." i heard some one say and turned around to see bobby holding a pill jar. he opend it and took out one pill and handed it to me." one phanagrine to stop from throwing up."

"Thank you." i told him throwing the pill down my throwt and swalling the small pill. this thing is going to knock my ass out i thought.

 i looked around at the people around me. we were an odd looking group four women and nine men. my boys had brought there mates with them to go to the funeral. i hadnt spoken to my father in two and a half years and the one time he spoke i hated his vioce now i would never hear his vioce again. he loved me, i know that i was just so mad at him for never standing up for his only daughter. i glaced around again my crew was seriouse they knew what this funeral ment to me. they were my only friends they knew my darkest secretes. i smiled they really were my extanded family.

we finished unloading the bagage and moved to walk up the stairs of the plane. I hated flying the boys knew that they would keep me calm just like they did every time we had jobs out off our territory. i walked up the stairs and boarded our jet. i nodded to the pilet and walked back taking my seat at one of the tables that the jet had. the jet didnt look like a normal plane it had forty seats and may with tables next to them. some of the seats turned so you could face a diffrent direction. tables were set up so we could usally discuse a case or play games while on the plane. i saw some of my crew putting bags in the storage bens and take seats around the plane. steven had already opened his laptop and was loading a movie his mate walked over and wrapped her arm around him placing her head on his shoulder. she had short silky brown hair and a round face. her name i remembered as kim. he looked down at her with love in his eyes i had never seen before. mack was at the back like normal pulling out a book. i read the title, love bites by lynsay sands. i laughed.

"mack is that a vampire novel. " i asked he smiled up at me .

"hell ya. its the seond book in the serious. lynsay sand compeltly rewrote the vampire genra. her vampire stuff is amazing. " he said " i have the first book with me if you want to read it. " i said getting it out of his bag and tossing it to me. i would try to read it maybe. mack read a lot and if he said something was good he ment it.  i saw ken looking at a book with his mate. her head was in his lap and he looked like he was reading to her. she had long blond hair that was falling down his leg. he kept running his fingers through it. i think her name was ashley.  i saw jack and marie at the front of the plane looking like they were about to start a card game. if i remembered correctly jack loved pocker i bet he was going to teach marie. violet and troy were sitting in the middle laughing about what every they were talking about. Bobby sat down next to me and rubbed my shoulder. i looked at him and similed. He was a good man. Bobby was gay and always said that there was no mate out there for him. I never believed that. there has to be plenty of gay men that could be his mate he just has to try. i leaned forward as bobby rubbed my back. he was exelant with his hands.

"Your boyfriends glaring at me." he said in my ear laughing

"Stop glaring at bobby zack. bobs gay." I looked up to see zacks started face. nathan and logan were sitting across from him both laughing at zacks expression. Bobby didn't act gay, talk gay, hell he didnt even dress gay. Bobby was my idle. Never showed to much emotion always reserved. He was smart and one of my best spotters.

"ok ever one facen your seat belts were are about to depart for take off." the pilet said over the intercome

"I hate this part." i said to no one in general. Bobby laughted at me, still rubing my back. Zack still had the uneasy look on his face. He must not like bobby touching me but he wasnt going to open his mouth and say anything. I felt the plane jear forward and shot up in my seat clenching the arm restes till my knuckes were white.

"whats wrong jade?" Zack asked getting up and walking to site next to me.

"she hates to fly. " bobby said with a smile

"what why. its safer then driving." zack told me trying to calm me. i growled at him.

"im a land mamole. I was ment to stay on the ground." i growled out at him. shutting my eyes waiting waiting for this stupid bird to take off.

"she will be ok once the plane takes off." bobby said poping in his ear phones for his ipod. he smiled at me knowingly.

"you know you will be ok jade. planes are very safe. " zack said to me just as the plane gathered a burst of speed and started lifting into the air. I grabbed zacks hand subcontousely and squized as my stumic did flip flops as we rushed into the air. I hate flying i thought. my wolf rather agreed. the metal bird always scares me she howled. we were finally in the air and the rattling stopped. I breathed a sigh. opening my eyes. i glanced around and noticed i was braking zacks hand slowly with my grip.

"im sorry." i said to zack. he laughed and shock his hand out.

"its not a problem i was glad to help."  he was rubbing his hand with the other. " i never knew you hated to fly. why did you choose flying if you hated it."

" because its faster and i can take more shit with me. " I said looking around again my crew was heavily ingadged with each other.  I tryed to hide my yawn. bobby laughter again.

"come on lay down jade." bobby said pulling up the arm rest on ether side of me. he brought my feet up so that they were in his lap. i was fighting to keep my eyes open stupid pill i thought. bobby gentle pushed me back so i was laying my head in zacks lap. i curled into his warmth. Again i felt my feet lift up as bobby got up, he lifted then yet a third time and throw a blanket over me. my eyes were so heavy. i could feel some one petting my hair but didnt know who and i didnt care any more as i let myself drift off to sleep. soon i would wake up and the plane would be on the ground and this night mare would be over. I hate flying was my last thought before sleep took me away.

I was shaken awake saveral hours later. I didnt open my eyes. sleep good i thought. Again some one shook me. I opened my eyes with a growl and looked up. zacks face was right about me my head was in his lap. i sat up so fast i knocked my for head into his.

"aww, man my me." i said out loud

"you hit me." zack said looking at me. " were here jade. the plane landed. every ones getting off and unloading the bagage." he told me i got up and streatched. my neck felt funny and tight i started to rub it but it didnt help. suddenly i felt zacks hand there rubbing my tight muscle in my neck and shoulders. i mmhed and dopped my head a little as he gently tugged me back and forth rubbing my sore mucle. he finally let my neck go it felt amazing, as i turned my head back and forth.

"you ready to go jade?" he asked with a sad smile. oh the funeral i thought. shit i have to get ready. i nodded and walked off the plane. i saw three cars sitting there as my crew unloaded the bags. troy walked up to me as he saw me exit the plane.

"hey there sleeping beauty. " he said smiling you could see the laughter in his blue eyes.

"fuck you troy. " i snarled back

"Some one woke up on the wrong side of the plane." i heard my jack say. i glared at him saying nothing.

"heres your funeral robes." troy said placing a black silk robe in my hand. " we all have ours. jack, marie, and zack will take that car. we take the other two. " he told me i nodded " you better horry zack your leaving before us we need to get ready for a worriers funeral. " troy told zack. zack gave me a small smile and walked to wear jack was and got into the back seat. I watch jack and marie get in and start there car. they waved at me as they drove towards the pack house. " you ok jade." troy asked me watching me intentle.

"i will once this is over." i told him " who has my bag i have to change. cant wear this to a funeral." i laughted

"bobbys got it." he answered me walking towards violet. i walked up to bobby who saw me and just pointed to a bag on the hood. i grabbed it and mubbled my thanks. walking back onto the plane to change my clothes and fix my hair and make up. i stood in the open room of the plane changing. there was no way i was going into the bath room, it was way to small even for me i had no idea how big men like troy and zack fit in there. i pulled the dress i had brought with me, it had a sweet heart cut neckline with callered neck that tied in the front. there was a tight band that was about four inches thick that sat under my breast right at my natural wast. the bottom of the dress had deep pleates in it that were made for when you danced you twirled around you. it came down to about mid calf. I loved this dress it always made me feel special. I walked into the tiny bathroom and grabbed my make up bag. i hadnt worn make up on the plane thinking it would ware off when i fell asleep. it only took my about two minutes to finish my make up. i plugged in my curling iron and started seperating my hair. I started curling my long red hair when bobby walked in and stood by the door watching me. I glanced at him he had also changed into his all black clothes. He smiled and picked up the curling iron.

"what are you doing?" i asked him as he made me face the small towlet.

" you suck at curling your own hair." he told me i gasped at him " plus i can do it faster then you as i can see all of this mop you call hair. "

"i do not suck at curling my hair." i said flabergasted

"what ever you say princess." he told me laughing comuting to curle my hair

"your gay side is showing bobby." i said laughing a little

"stop move before i burn you. " he laughed. he really was faster curling my hair, it would take me about a minute per curle becasue i had to be so care full with my long hair. bobby could do it in like twenty seconds. In ten minutes he was done and started running his fingures though my hair getting the curles to relaxe. troy walked over at that moment and froze when he saw us.

"what the hell are you two doing." he asked with a puzzled look

"bobby said i could curle my own hair. that i sucked at it." i told him

"where did you even learn to curle hair. " he asked bobby with his mouth open in shock

"im gay troy, we learn these things." he answered lightly

"i dont get you some times bobby. you beat the fuck out of some on, then curle a girls hair. just dont get it." he said walking away. me and bobby laughted again as he let me out of the bathroom. i glanced in the mirror as i was leaving and saw how beautiful i looked. the pack wasnt going to even reconize me. eat your heart out i thought as i grabbed my silk funeral robe. 

we walked off the plane for the second time and got our two SUVs and took off towards the pack house. I was driving as i was the only one that knew the way. half way there i grabbed my smokes out of my bag and lite one. every one in the car looked at me as i rolled the window down. i took my first drag of my ciguret and ashed out the window.

"what are you all stairing at." i yelled at my passangers

" i dont get how you can smoke that." said nathan " doesnt it burn your eyes."

"No . but it does keep me from ripping your head off." i said with a smile looking in my rear view mirror.

I had just finished my ciguret when we pulled up the the building that was being used for the funeral. it was a victorian style building they used it when every we had a death, wedding, or what ever party it help every one. and was quite roomy. we all stepped out of the suvs looking around every one must have already been inside. me and my crew pulled on the funeral robes pulling the hoods over our faces. some one passed out the ceremonal daggers made from silver. each dagger had a diffrent jewel inbedding in its hilt to repersent one of each elemet. i got fire, how perfect i thought just like me. I passed out the lanters we would carry inside to make the curcle around the casket with, another person lite them so they all were glowing. i looked at the sky. Twilight was starting to fall. My father loved twilight i thought. I motioned us to head in. after the robes were on we were to remain silent intel the ceremony. we headed for the doors. I went me at the lead the three rows of two people then some one taking up the rear. violet walked a head of me and kim and ashley at our sides. violet aparched the doors and pushed them open. we all walked into the hall were my fathers funeral was being held. Jack stopped speaking and looked straight at us as we enterd.

"what is the meaning of this. this is a funeral. " i saw the prist stand up and walk over by zack. violent spoke

"we are here to perform a worrors funeral. " i was proud of the shy violet she straightened her back glaring at the prist for disrespting us.

"a worrors funeral hasnt been performed in a hundered and fifty years. for this to even work a disendant of the alphas blood line must be pressant, and here stands jack. " the prist almost at a yelling tone said to us.

"his daughter jade is one of blessed " violet told the rude prist waving her hand at us

"i appolize i had no idea she was with you." his attide amidantly changed, walking over and bowing to us, then went to take his seat. we started to walk towards the alta, our lanters leaning the way being held infront of us. they cast a golden light across the pale walls. I walked by my mother who was crying with her hand over her mouth. jack walked towards me and bowed taking his seat by my mother. i walked over to my fathers casket and peared inside. he layed so peaceful it brought tears to my eyes. i shook my head slightly clearing them i had a job to do, i could cry later. i took my spot at the front top part of his casket waiting for the others to take there places. they filled to the right two people standing beside me, some one stood at the foot of the casket, then three others stood on the other side, finally some one took there place at the head of the casket. we waited a few seonds then turned in unisine and place our lanters behind us. turning back around we pulled out our daggers. then we started to speak in unisine

" we are here to give a fallen, a worrors final prase.

to give a hero the honor he doserves

here to make a promise that he did not fall in vain

with our blood be bind that promise" we lifter our left arms a sliced through our left wristes. we heard gasped behind us. we started to move all of us turning left and taking the place of the person infront of us. i know stood at the head of my fathers casket. i reached out and closed my fathers casket. we all placed our hands on the lid of his casket the blood flowing down the lid and onto the floor. again we spoke

"we bind this promis to our soles 

that the man that took your life will fall by our hands

with blood we free your sole

may this fallen hero who forfite his own life for another forever rest

may know that we have not forgotten the good this fallen has done

with our names we seal this promise to our soles." we took our hands off the casket the person to my right went to raise his hood to show is face.

"troy"

"nathan"

"bobby"

"logan"

"mack"

"steven"

"ken"

"Jade" i pulled down my hood and heard the gasped again from the crowd. we heard the crackling of the magic of our prayer form around us. the curcle of blood started to glow. we set our hands back on his casket. and agian started to speak and finished our prayer

"with this our work is done

may you rest in peace fallin worror."

we finished the prayer and looked down at the casket our blood was aglow. then it erupted into a blinding light of red. we all took a step back shocked. when the blinding light subsided my fathers casket had changed. Before it was beautiful red wood now it was black sparkly marble. the hand rales were a beautiful white gold.  i walked over to the casket and peared down there was writing on the top. i read it aloud

HERE LIES A MEMBER OF THE FALLEN

DONALD TURNER

LOVING HUSBAND, FATHER, AND ALPHA

i looked up at the others, and smiled. i turned and picked up my lantern. the others fallowed me. logan and me carried our lanters the others set them upto the now black marble casket and took a spot of the handle before lifting up the casket. i lead the way down the stairs and through the doors. they fallowed me just as we walked in me in the lead followed by three rows of two caring the casket and logan fallowing behind. we heard people getting up fallowing us outside. i lead the way to the baural plot on our land. i arived at the spot that was ment for my mother and father. the spot were my father was supose to lie filled. if it had been dug it no longer was. i stepped to the head of the plot and turned. my crew set the beautiful casket on dirt and walked over to stand by me. The pack filled in just meserixed by the casket. my mother walked over and hugged me. you could tell she was to stund for words. she just held me and cried on my shoulder.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

414K 7.7K 11
The world of the supernatural was kept from humans since the begin of time. there where so many different types of supernatural creatures, from werew...
68.1K 1.6K 26
After Layla is forced on a rip across the country to visit all of the packs in the U.S.A. a lot of unexpected things happens. She meets her mate for...
631K 22.2K 40
Emma was raised to be the perfect luna. She's caring and sweet, feisty and protective. Her pack loves her and she them. Everything changes on her se...
1.1M 33.4K 28
Jade is a 15 year old girl. She is different from everyone in her pack. Because her eyes are multicolored she's bullied because no one has ever seen...