Damaged

Por Kid076

Who's gonna love someone like me huh? I'm damaged beyond repair. Más

Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
Thank You
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
.....Untitled
Preview
In A Perfect World
Happy Birthday Alex!!

27

3.8K 164 306
Por Kid076

Never give up. Even in the darkest moments, keep going.

Sage up there.

Alexander's POV

  "I can't believe this is our last day here." I complained to David as I begin to pack some of my things. These last few days have been great. Besides the obvious things, I've been really enjoying the scenery and they quietness of the atmosphere up here. Definitely the change I needed. "Me either baby. These last three days have been amazing. Now it's time to face reality. We still got a few hours to chill so why don't you make a bomb ass breakfast for us?" He said smiling at me.

  "I didn't agree to all that but you're lucky I'm hungry so I'll make us something to eat. What are you in the mood for big head?" I asked him as I put my duffle bag in the corner. "I don't know maybe some pancakes or french toast or better yet both." he responded smirking. "Nigga this ain't IHOP. Fuck I look like aunt Jamima?" I said as he laughed.  I was dead serious though. He just played himself with that. Watch I still make it. I took a deep breath when he gave me the sad eyes. "Fine, what else you want with that?" I'm such a sucker I know. "Just some home fries and bacon." he said with a smile. "Fucking fat ass." I mumbled as I walked downstairs. "You sure do got a fat ass smartass." he yelled. Damn him. 

  "I should put poison in his shit since he think I'm IHOP. I'm not gonna do it though. What to start with first?" I said aloud as I debated on what to make first. I decided to make the waffles first since they would take a little longer then the rest. I started mixing the batter, pre heating the maker and allat. Once I poured the batter in, I decided to start on the home fries next. I started peeling about four potatoes (I wasn't just making them for him foh). Once that was done, I put a skillet on the stove and added a little grease to it and turned the stove on a medium flame. I flipped the waffle iron over so that the other side would get done. "I need some music. This shit mad bored without something to listen to. Imma put something on after this waffle done." I said as I started cutting my potatoes up. Once they was cut, I put them in the pan and covered them. 

  Once the waffle was done, I took it out and put it on a plate. "I didn't forget about you guys." I said to the potatoes as if they could hear me. I grabbed an onion from the fridge as well as the salt and pepper. I cut about a quarter of the onion and added it to the potatoes along with the salt and pepper (everyone knows that onions add flavor). "It smell good as fuck down here baby." David said wrapping his arms around my waist, low key scaring the shit outta me. "Thank you. I'm just getting started though." I said covering the potatoes. "I'll take it from here. Go and get dressed." he said as i was pouring the batter for the second waffle in the waffle iron. "You sure? It's not gonna take me long to finish this." I said turning around to him. "Yeah. I got it. Take a break and go get ready. I'll be done by the time you finish." he said kissing me. 

  Welp he said he got it so I'm out. "Welp, alrighty then. I'll be back" I said as I kissed him and went upstairs. I still can't believe today is our last time in this beautiful house. I have some major things to do when I get back home. Alone. I grabbed a few clothes and went to the bathroom. "A nice hot shower is exactly what I need right now." I said as I started the shower. After about 15 minutes of bathing/ having shower karaoke, I got out and got dressed. Once I finished getting dressed, I walked downstairs to see David standing at the table with his arms folded. "Told you I would be done by the time you got finished. The food got cold but luckily I heated it up just in time." he said smiling at. I looked around him to see if there was any dishes and surprisingly there wasn't. "I cleaned that up. Come on lets eat nosy." he said pulling me to the table. 

  "This is so good!" I said as I took a bite of the french toast. "Well I learned that trick from you so I hoped it would be. We spent the rest of the time eating and making some small talk. "Damn you really all mine. I'm really lucky as fuck man." he said making me smile. "Yeah, yeah, yeah. come on bad ass we gotta go." I said as I put my plate in the sink. "Yeah I'm finished thank you for asking." he said as he did the same. Once he did that, I began to wash them (we do have a dishwasher but I don't mind). "I'll be right back, I'm gonna go get the bags and load the car up.' he said as he did just that. "Good bye paradise. Until the next time." I said as I took one last look around. "Babe come on let's go. Lock the door on the way out. My hands are full at the moment." he said as we walked to the door. 

  Once we got in the car, he started it up and we were on our way back to hell, I mean home. I didn't tell him what my plans would be once we got him and I think it's best that he doesn't know. "Baby. Alex. Alex!" David said snapping me out of my thoughts. I really need to stop doing that. "Wassup?" I asked him. "I was asking if you wanted something to eat along the way but you was stuck in your thoughts. Better not be thinking of no nigga." he said laughing. "Trust me, I'm not ugly. I'm not hungry just yet so I'm good." I say as he kept his eyes on the road. "Ard. don't say nothing when you lil ass get hungry." he said as I went to sleep on him. I'm sorry but I was so tired from this ride and it only has been a half hour since we been on the road.

  I woke up about an hour later due to my stomach rumbling. "Uh huh. I thought you said you wasn't hungry." David said smirking. "Shut up." I said mugging him. Curse you high metabolism. "Lucky for you I was about to pull up to McDonald's and get something to eat." he said as he did just that. I'm not really a McDonald's fan, their nuggets taste like plastic but they have some bomb ass pies. "What you want?" he said as he pulled in the drive thru. "Just two apple pies. Can we go to Wendy's after this?" I asked knowing he was gonna say yeah. That or my ass was gonna walk across the street and go my damn self. "Yeah we can. That's all I want from here anyway." he admitted. "Hi. Welcome to McDonald's. Can I take your order?" the cashier said. "Yeah can I get 6 apple pies and a medium fry?" David said. Fucking fat ass. "Will that be all?" she asked. 

  "Yeah that's it." he answered. "Your total is $4.96. Please pull up to the front." she said. It was a bit busy today so he just sat back and waited for the line to move. I decided to take a picture of him while we wait. I took the picture and uploaded it to my Instagram.          

  "All mine" I captioned the picture.

  "What you doing over there?" he asked laughing, putting his cup down. "Oh nothing. When you get something to drink?" I smiled. "I stopped past checkers while you was sleep. Let me see the picture." Damn he ain't get me anything? Welp. "Look it's nice." I said showing him the picture. "Yeah that's cool. You being a photographer and shit. C'mere." he said kissing me. We were interrupted by a someone honking their horn. "I guess the line moved babe." I said laughing as he pulled up to the window. "Hey you go sir. Hey cutie." the cashier said. Not another one. I looked up to see she was looking at me. "That's all me right there." David said pulling me in for a kiss. He handed her a $6 dollars and drove off, leaving her dumbfounded. "These cashiers getting a little too bold." David said making me laugh. "Now you see how I felt." I laughed as he pulled into the Wendy's drive thru.  

  Our cashier was a boy this time around and it was a lot less busy over here. I made David order me a 4 for 4, a crispy chicken sandwich, 2 grilled chicken wraps, a baked potato, a junior bacon cheese burger, medium fries and a lemonade to wash allat down. I knew damn well that I wasn't gonna eat allat but consider this payback for his ass going to checkers and not telling me. "You sharing this shit. Smartass." he said laughing. "I guess." I responded smirking. "Will that be all sir?" he asked. "Yeah that's it." David said while looking at me. "Your total is $16.40. Please pull up to the front." he said as David did just that. "Here you go sir. Have a nice day." he said as David handed him the money in exchange for the food.  "$3.60 is your change. Have a good one." he said as we pulled off. "He was better then the last few we had recently." I said relieved. "True. Let's get you home beofre your brother kills me." he said as I laughed. 

  Within 45 minutes, we pulled up to my house. We ended up splitting the food along the way. I couldn't let him starve like that (although I should've). "Welp this is my stop." I said as we both got out the car. He grabbed my bag, while I grabbed my food. When I got to the door, he stopped me. "I really had fun with you these last three days." he said as I hugged him. "Me too. We are definitely gonna do that again ." I smiled at him. "Can I get a good night kiss?" he said smirking. "I was gonna give you one anyway." I said as I kissed him. Suddenly the door opened up and I was dragged into the house. "That's enough you two. Upstairs you go." Mariah said as Jordan grabbed my bags and dapped David up. Remind me to stab them later. "Text me bae." David said as he walked back to his truck. "You two are so embarrassing." I said as I walked to my room with my food in hand. 

  "You two was about to fuck on the porch. I think the fuck not." Mariah said. "No we weren't. Shut up. I'm telling Keith." I teased. "Who is Keith?" Jordan said as he walked behind us. "That's Mariah's lil boo thing. He happened to text her when she asked me to help beat this level on the game." I said sticking my tongue out. "Shut up twerp." she said glaring at me, cheeks red as fuck. Got ya. "Jordan tell him about Adriana." Mariah said smirking as Jordan face was now flushed with embarrassment. "You got a girl? Y'all niggas been holding out on me huh?" I said as I faked shock. "I was gonna tell you when things got serious. Right now we're going on our third date." Mariah said as I nodded in understanding. I looked at Jordan and awaited his answer. "My bad bro. She wants to meet y'all too. We gonna set something up." he said I gave him the yea right face. "If she a hoe, don't waste your time." Mariah said as we both laughed. "Shut up. She ain't." I missed these two. 

A few days later       

  "This damn alarm man." I mumbled as I got up. I was actually debating on whether or not school was worth going to today. Let me stop playing, those siblings of mine would kill me if i didn't go. I got and did my daily routine before returning to the room to get dressed. Once I was dressed, i went downstairs to go get me something to eat. "Back to school for you." Jordan said as I made my way to the freezer to get a toaster strudel. "You hype but did you forget you have school too? Idiot." I said as I placed my food in the toaster. "Shut up." he said, turning back around. Salty ass. Once my food popped up, I iced them as we headed out the door. Today is also the day I'm going to.....nvm. "Alrighty kiddo. We're here. Have a good day." Mariah said as I got out of the car.  I waved to them as I walked into the building. "There's our boy!" "Alex!" Sage and Aurora said hugging me.

  "Wassup! Did you guys enjoy your break?" I asked as we did our usual walk to our lockers. "Wassup bae?" "Good morning baby." two guys I never seen before said walking up to us and hugging Sage and Aurora. Damn been gone for a few days and miss damn near a millennium of real time. I looked at both of them waiting for an explanation. "To answer your question, yes we enjoyed our break. We went on a double date with our baes." Sage said smiling. "Alex this is my baby Mathias." Aurora said as he gave me a handshake. "Wassup bruh. Nice to finally meet you" "Nice to meet you." I said shaking his hand. "This goofball here is my baby Zayden" Sage said as we greeted each other as well. "Nice to finally meet you. She talks so much about you." he said smiling. " I hope it's good things." I said laughing. Right after that, the bell rung, signaling the beginning  of first period. "We gotta go bae but we'll see you guys at lunch." Zayden said as he and Mathias walked to their first period.

  "Y'all got some explaining to do but they seem nice. Definitely both of your types. I like them." I said earning a smile from them. "You couldn't be the only one booed up. Sage said as we laughed. As soon as I made it in the doorway, somebody yanked me back. "I didn't receive a good morning text from you this morning lil daddy." David said while biting on my ear. "I'm sorry. I kinda forgot. Forgive me?" I said turning around so I could see his face. "Only if you give me a kiss first." he said as I did just that. He tasted like cinnamon and apples. I like. "Get to class. I'll see you later." he said breaking our embrace and walking to his first class. I hard a loud smack and a sting on my ass. "I'm gonna kill him." I said as I walked to my seat.

Lunch     

  "Spill it." I said to Sage and Aurora as we walked to the cafeteria. "Well we started talking about a month after you and David did. We kinda kept it on the low until we were sure that this was the relationship we wanted to be in. We was actually gonna ask if you wanted to do a triple date or something so you could meet them." Sage explained. "We could do something. My babies done got themselves a relationship. Thought you hoes was gonna die old and lonely." I said laughing. "You thought. Anyway, how was ya little getaway?" Aurora asked as we begin to  pick up our food. "It was so nice and peaceful up there. Too much fun." I said smiling at the thought. "We're glad you enjoyed yourself.  We're invited next time right?" Sage said as we walked back to our table. "For sure. We definitely gotta do that as a group." I said when we sat down. 

  "Wassup y'all did y'all enjoy the break?" Dominic said as we sat down. Sage's facial expression killed me.

Sage's face:

  "Why are you talking to us? We're not your friend nigga." she said. "You funny Sage." he said laughing like she told a funny ass joke. I'm convinced that this nigga is weird. When the boys came, they were busting up like they knew each other for a long time. That all stopped when they saw Dominic. "Eh, who this?" Zayden asked. "A snake ass nigga. Pay him no mind. Wassup lil daddy." David said sitting next to me. Everybody was sitting with their prospective bae's, to adorable. "Y'all know each other?" I asked David. Yup. We all live around the same way. Kinda grew up together." Mathias answered. "That's wassup. I didn't know that." I said. "Me either." Sage and Aurora said agreeing. "Yup. Say baby, there's a party coming up and we wanted to know if you guys wanted to go." Zayden said. Sage and Aurora immediately look at me before answering. "Sure we're going. Who's throwing it and when is it." I said with a smile. 

  "Cool! Our classmate MJ is throwing it and it's this Friday." Mathias said answering me. "We're in!" I said. "Well then it's a go." Zayden said doing a little dance. Everyone laughed and started making side conversation. "Baby are you sure about this? Don't you think it's too soon to be going to parties?" David whispered giving me a concerned look. "It's fine. Plus I'm going to be with you guys. Let's have fun." I said pecking his lip. He didn't seem too convinced  but decided not to press the issue. "If you say so."

Dominic's POV

  A party you say? Oh this is gonna be fun. Y'all thought I wasn't gonna go? Think again. Alex will be mine. Him being single works too. Friday can't come fast enough. I'm excited.

 End of the day

  "I'll see you later Dav-" I stopped when I seen a familiar car ride past. They're back, good. Now we can really have some fun. The driver window came down and my dad made a gun gesture are me. I smirked and made a cut throat gesture at him. He smiled evilly as he continued driving. The games have begun and I will definitely be seeing them soon. Let's have some fun shall we?

So it begins  

This party is gonna be crazy. Lot of drama 

His parents are back! Aren't you guys excited

Thoughts?

Dominic?

Alex?

Sage?

Aurora?

Introducing Zayden:

And Mathias :

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

891 127 74
Just SliceOfLife stuff about me...
705 32 24
why does he keep coming back to see me when i'm broken on the inside and i just want him to leave me be before i hurt him like i've hurt myself. a/n...
133 2 9
Will you share my darkness? Or will you light my path?