YouNower Imagines

By _cold-hearted_

So you guys can send me requests in my messages for your personal imagines of younowers so I can work on the... More

A/N
HunterRowland
Hunter & Joselyn
Brandon & Novie
Hunter&Alexandra
Mario&Kaelah
️Jacob & Mell
ZachClayton & Mecca
Zach Clayton&Railey
Mark Thomas & Arriana
️Mario Selman & Charolette
Giselle & Jovani
Hunter&Eleanor
Brandon & Ashley
Quick Promo
Dylan & Mario
Sorry

New Book

304 4 0
By _cold-hearted_

(A/N) Requests are open

Ryan and Lizabeth two lovers who aren't meant to be.

Lizabeth's a bookworm, reading is her passion , writing as well. Her parents image of her is the good girl with the good grades , and they want to keep it that way. Being the good daughter she is she grants her parents wishes.

Ryan and his brother well known over the Internet has countless social medias , blowing up with fans and followers. He's home schooled due to his busy schedule, on tours , and meet and greets.

One day both of them meet. Though through a friend. Both soon are attracted to one another , so they take things to form a relationship. Its more of a online , long distance relationship. Both in the same state , just different parts.

Ryan wants to meet , as well as Lizabeth. But Lizabeth knows she can't and so does he. Her parents don't want her to be in any relationship what so ever, especially with a guy she never met. So they date in secret , of course a few friends know.

Will their relationship last , due to all the obstacles they face? Of course not every book has its happy ending.

This is your Romeo and Juliet story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 609 28
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
297K 8.2K 137
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
38.2K 2.5K 61
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
167K 15.5K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...