Training Wheels

By teathestars

girl loves boy. More

summary & cast
riding down
jagged ground
Ride My Bike With You
I'll Pull Them Off For You
Letting Go
I Explode
Where You Want Us To Go
Cheesy Way

love everything you do

46 2 0
By teathestars

one thing you should know about jay is that he has the best voice in the world.

he won everything with that voice.

from countless school talent shows to the hearts of many MANY girls.

i'd always ask him to sing to me.

he would. of course.

god his voice.

...

um where was i?

oh yeah his voice.

it's definitely one of my favorite things about him.

of the MANY i have.

he wants to get out of this small town and make something for himself.

"come with me to california mae. i'd do shows for every city and you can come along and be my personal photographer."

he'd tell me this often.

i love taking pictures. i love the idea of capturing live moments that can last forever.

i have so many pictures of jay.

omg.

not in a creepy way i swear.

i just always have my camera with me and i can't help it.

he's so beautiful.

...

stop judging me.

anyway.

jay can seriously go far with his voice.

but with me?

by his side?

how can i keep on pretending like i'm okay with being just friends.

I love him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
23M 805K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
90.6M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
43.3K 826 45
Short scenarios for your favorite characters! (Well the male characters at least) The characters included are Alastor, Angel Dust, Sir Pentious, Husk...