๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ข ยป ๐˜ป๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๏ฟฝ...

By niazddavajkilam

zayn meets harry via instagram. they immediately click, and start talking everyday. they are pretty convince... More

baby mama ยป zarry texting
prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
epilogue
epilogue ll
thank you!!!!

thirty eight

5K 276 92
By niazddavajkilam

the guy harry referred to as josh was taken to the hospital to take get his injuries taken care of before he was arrested. harry and i had been questioned and explained everything that happened and they told us that he was definitely most likely gonna be put in prison for attempted murder as well as breaking and entering. that was about two days ago, and just yesterday harry's parents were informed on the matter and flipped their shit. they ended up driving an hour just to get here because harry refused to leave my side. he was clinging on to me since two days ago, which i didn't mind at all.

so here we are now, harry sitting on my lap while my arms around wrapped around him resting gently on his stomach as i stroked his tummy softly. his mum sitting next to us gripping harry's hand as they talked and his dad looking furious as he paces back and forth in front of us. i knew he was most likely pissed off at me. because i was the one who came to get harry and brought him back here without his parents consent, and then this happened. he was most likely gonna cuss me out or something, but right now i couldn't care. i just cared about harry. i was glad that he was safe and sound and despite that josh guy somehow getting in my house, i did my part and i kept harry safe. so i don't really care what harry's dad had to say, i kept harry alive and safe. like i promised.

"i just- i can't believe you let this happen!" his father seethed as he kept pacing, pulling on his hair. harry and his mum stopped talking and we all looked towards him, watching him as anger practically radiated off of him. he looked like he wanted to have my ass on his wall, detached clear off my body and fuck it over and over again with a broom stick. and not in the pleasurable way either..

"look i know i should've been more careful about the security but i did the best i could in the situation to keep harry safe." i said. harry bit his lip as he leaned more against me, looking worried at his dad whose face was red and looked ready to blow... not the food kind of blow either.

not the time for dirty jokes zayn.

"you did the best you could?! you could have gotten my son killed!" he yelled, making harry jump at the venom in his voice.

"d-dad don't blame him, it's not his fault." his dad stopped paced and looked at harry, pointing a finger.

"i don't wanna hear a word from you, i'm still mad about you running off with your older boyfriend without our permission." he says. harry sinks against me, a deep pout forming on his lips. i wanted to glare at his dad but out of respect i didn't. this was harry's dad after all. i wouldn't do anything that wasn't completely necessary.

"look, i know you're angry-"

"oh i'm not angry, i'm furious!" he boomed. "and to think i trusted you to take care of him. instead you put him in danger." he growled. harry sat up looking at his dad with his lips pressed together flatly and i was a little surprised to see tears leaking from his eyes.

"shut up dad!" he says, shocking all three of us.

"don't you speak to me like-"

"no shut up! you don't know what you're talking about." harry says angrily, although his voice couldn't sound anymore threatening than a kitten. which reminds me. sobé was lying right next to us, sleeping through the whole thing. lazy ass cat. "you have no idea about zayn. ever since before i met him i felt like my whole life around me was crashing down and there was no way out. i felt trapped, and i was sad. i cried myself to sleep almost every night and i had to force myself to eat for the sake of my baby. i didn't have any friends to turn to and i just felt like daren still ran my life and that i would forever be bound to him. but when i met zayn, he made me happy. he made me smile for the first time in months, and he was there for me even though we weren't together physically. and even when i told him about my pregnancy he never left my side. he took care of me. unlike daren. you guys always saw him as a sweet heart but now look at him, he's a psychopath. and when i finally find someone who's willing to go through all of that trouble to make sure i'm safe, you go and yell at him like it's all his fault when it's really yours for not seeing that your only son was miserable and couldn't help me before it got bad!" harry rushes out.

we all sat in silence as we let his words sink in. it made me so happy that i had made him happy in his time of need. but i felt horrible that his parents didn't notice enough to help harry before daren had gotten out of hand. wouldn't they have noticed something? or did it not matter so much to them?

"h-harry." his dad starts. harry shakes his head.

"no, i don't wanna hear it, zayn is a good flipping guy, so you need to open your eyes and stop yelling at him like he's a criminal!" harry says, before turning his body slightly so that he could hug me and cried softly into my chest. his dad stood there in shock, guilt showing in his eyes as his mum looked like she wanted to cry herself. she stands up abruptly before going over to harry's dad touching his shoulder.

"we'll um.. give you two space." she says. they both hesitantly leave the room. i nod and looks down at harry, rubbing his back as i tried to soothe him.

"baby, is that true?" i asked softly. harry kept crying softly against my chest, before he sat up sniffling slightly, looking at me with red teary eyes that would break anybody's heart at the sight.

"of course it is. i didn't mean to have that little outburst, but it's true. and it upsets me so much that he's always looking at you like you've murdered someone. why didnt he give daren that look? why didn't he look at the real criminal like how he looks at you? none of this would have ever happened if my parents had noticed the huge change in me and the cry for help in my eyes whenever they looked at me, but they didn't. it's a parent's job to make sure their kids are safe and happy, but they were too careless to notice, and now he's blaming you for it and it's so selfish of him." he sniffles. i stare into his eyes sadly, as i brushed my thumb under his eyes to wipe away his tears.

"it is babe, but no need to cry baby you know it's not true."

"i know but i'm still upset. i- i love you a-and i hate the way he was talking to y-you." more tears rushing out of his eyes like a waterfall, as a cute pout fell upon his lips. i smile sadly and pulls him closer, pecking his lips, not caring about the salty taste of his tears lingering on them.

"it's okay baby, i'll beat him up for you later if you want." i said trying to get him to smile at least. which worked when i see his lips tug up and a small snicker falls past his lips. he nods.

"t-that would be nice." he says with a tearful smile. i chuckle and pecks his lips again. i frown however, when he burst into tears again. before i could say anything or console him, he whimpers.

"stupid hormones!" he whines softly, covering his eyes sobbing. i hold back a laugh rubbing his sides to calm him.

"it's okay babe, let it all out. punch me if you need to." i said and i was actually joking but immediately regretted it when i felt a tiny fist connect with my balls. i groaned loudly slightly hunching over but holding onto harry so he didn't fall off my lap.

"i'm sorry zaynie!" harry gasped. i shook my head, mumbling an 'it's okay' as i recovered from the hit. i sat back up once the pain went away some and glared slightly at harry.

"i didn't mean that literally." i grumbled. harry bites his lip and giggles.

"instant reflex...sorry zee." he says with an innocent smile. and even when dried tear tracks on his cheeks and messy hair, harry still managed to look so fucking beautiful. dear lord above, what did i ever do to deserve this master piece you have sent down to me, almighty god?

"you're so lucky you're pregnant or i'd get you back for that." i growled playfully. harry giggles again and leans down to kiss me softly.

"no you wouldn't, i could run and hide and you'd never find me. i'm tiny so i could fit anywhere." harry says flipping his hair. i chuckled and tickled his sides making him snicker loudly and slap my hands away. i laughed grabbing his hands and pulling him forward kissing him, making it linger this time and not pulling away immediately. that is until harry does it a minute later, smiling widely at me.

"what?" i chuckled.

"baby is kicking. you must've woken him up with your tickling douche." he says. i smile and place my hands on his tummy, feeling harry's stomach move when baby kicked continuously. i held in a laugh.

"at least he isn't kicking me." i said. harry slaps my arms and pouts.

"meanie." he crosses his arms and i try so hard not to coo at how adorable he is when he does that.

"whatever, you know i love you." i cooed. harry blushes, leaning to place our foreheads together, letting our eyes meet.

"i love you too."

~

double update yayyyyy! i'm so inspired today lmao. hope it didnt suck lol. sorry for typos, i typed this up pretty fast.

love you guys xxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 5.9K 20
"No, you don't get to do this." He looks at him angrily. But there's also a tinge of sadness behind those green eyes, Zayn can see that. Because even...
47K 3.9K 34
gemma and zain met in uni and have been inseparable since. harry is gemma's annoying little bother. or is he? a story about bad timing ๐Ÿ’Ÿ non-famou...
174K 7.7K 28
After two years since he left One Direction, Liam, Louis and Niall arranged a late celebration of new year to reunite them. Harry and Zayn didn't exp...
332K 21.7K 82
" A baby, One contract, 9 months , With my boss . " -H.S What can happen in 9 months ?? Or What can't happen in 9 months ?? #1 Zarry