Piano Keys [BTS Yoongi FF]

By skzmellow

A fanfic about Yoongi's old song that he wrote and a girl that wants to recreate it from her memory. This is... More

》Meeting《
》Plans《
》The Song《
》Morning《
》Clumsy Meetings《
》Concert《
》Morning《
》Meaning of Music《
》Bowling《
》Dancing《
》Looking《
》Christmas Eve《
》Christmas Day《
》Finding Her《
》Backstory《
》Sorted《
》The Song《
Epilogue pt.1
Epilogue pt.2

》Christmas Gifts《

1.9K 75 10
By skzmellow

/Yoongi's POV/

Whilst carrying Yerin, who was talking to Jin, I was questioning myself on how I became so outgoing and close with her in the matter of a few days, it wasn't really like me. Alike Jungkook, I was very shy or cold to new people, especially girls, but she was different, as if I know her from somewhere.

The car was soon in sight so I put Yerin down and fished out the keys from my back pocket, Jimin and Tae were already there. Jungkook agreed to ride with them along with Hoseok.

"So, what are the plans?" Jimin asked as we came closer,

"We are going to the shopping centre since Yerin moved here recently, plus Christmas presents and stuff," Jin replied with a shrug as he explained the plans for today,

"Oh I see, we should do secret Santa or something!" Tae suggested suddenly with a smile as he clapped like a little child,

"I like that idea," Jimin said with a nod,

Once everyone agreed we got into the cars, me, Yerin, Jin and Namjoon were in one car while Jimin, Tae, Jungkook and Hoseok were in the other. We agreed on having the hyungs and Yerin choose one of the makanaes while the makanaes choose one of the hyungs or Yerin. It made life easier.

"So, who's choosing who?" Jin spoke up from the back as I thought about it,

"I'll choose Jungkook," Yerin suddenly vocalised from beside me, it surprised me slightly but I guessed that they had managed to talk and become somewhat close,

"Why him? So suddenly," Namjoon asked while chuckling as I saw Yerin shrug in the corner of my eye.

"I don't know, just thought of him," she responded not thinking about it for too long,

"I'll get Jimin something," I stated, still focusing on the road ahead,

"I'll have Hoseok then," Namjoon stated.

"Poor Tae getting chosen last," Jin said with a chuckle, "I wonder who chose me," he said afterwards, his voice somewhat excited and anxious.

"I think everyone is wondering that," Namjoon retorted as Yerin laughed.

A little while after we arrived at our destination, it was a large shopping area with winding roads branching out from the main road. It looked very nice since it had Chrismas lights and decorations scattered everywhere which was aesthetically pleasing. We all got out of the cars and gathered in a group,

"So what are we doing first?" Hoseok asked when we were closer as he rubbed his hands together excitedly,

"Well I think we can split off into pairs and go looking for stuff, we can meet up back here in an hour or so and then go grab some food," Jimin suggested before looking over at Yerin with a smile, "What do you think?"

"I think it's a good idea," She responded, I could see a slight blush forming on her cheeks before she hid behind her scarf.

"Well you can choose who you want to take you around," Jin said smiling widely,

"I'll go with," she started turning towards the side and pointed towards me, "you,"

I smiled and nodded before looking at the others, "So, I guess we can get going. Meet back here in two hours then," I quickly stated before starting to walk away from the group, I could see Yerin try to catch up to me so I slowed down my pace. Even though I'm one of the smallest in the group, Yerin was even smaller.

We were walking in comfortable silence as Yerin was window shopping, I would sometimes stop and wait for her as she would look at an object for longer or go inside. Her eyes would light up as she saw an object she obviously liked, she would then heave a slight sigh before shrugging with a smile and walking away.

"Yoongi, do you think we could stop at a cafe?" She questioned suddenly from beside me, "I'm getting cold," she continued explaining, I nodded before walking down an alley and into a small corner coffee shop.

"You didn't have to pay for mine too you know," She said before taking the cup from my outstretched hand as I shrugged in response,

"Well it's okay, you can buy me one another day, anyway, you paid for our meal last night," I said as I sat down on the chair opposite her. She nodded smiling while taking a sip of her coffee,

"So what are you getting Jimin?" she asked after putting down her drink on the vintage, wooden table,

"I'm not sure, he really wants this t-shirt or there was a pair of shoes he keeps going on about so I guess one of those," I responded whilst shrugging, not really knowing which one to buy just yet,

"Oh, that's nice. I'm not too sure about what to get Jungkook yet so you'll have to help," she said smiling slightly.

We finished off our drinks with a little chat about what to buy Jungkook but there still weren't any good ideas which Yerin liked. As we were walking out, Yerin quickly grabbed my arm before pulling me back into the shop. She started to shake slightly which caused me to turn around and face her, I placed my hands on her shoulders in an attempt to calm her down. I looked around to see the cause of this, but nothing stood out to me.

"Are you okay?" I asked turning around to face her once again, her reply came out in an incoherent murmur so I leaned down slightly to hear better,

"My brother is here," she whispered finally, "If he sees me with a guy he will kill me and you,"

"Oh," was the only thing I could reply with, I figured that she wouldn't come out of here anytime soon so I decided to take my snapback off and put it on her head, "Keep your head low and he won't see your face," I whispered, "don't stop and keep a hold of my arm," I finished by looping her arm through mine so it was more comfortable to walk. The shop I had in mind for Jimin was nearby and a lot of people don't know about it so I decided to make our way over there. Throughout the entire walk, she faced the ground and kept a tight hold on my arm, after some time she was slowly stopping to shake.

"You'll have to show me how he looks so I can watch out for him," I told her before entering the shop. When we entered she showed me her phone with an image of a guy on it,

"That's him," she said before taking away her phone and fixing the hat so it's higher, she shook off what just happened before asking a question, "Where are the shoes then? I may buy Jungkook shoes too,"

"I'm sure he will like that," I responded to her statement before walking over to the stand with multiple colourful shoes.

"Oh pretty," she said smiling and looking at the shoes, her mood automatically changing as her eyes wandered about the shelves, "what colours does Jungkook like?"

"Red, black and white," I said picking up a pair, "Like these," the shoes were really nice with black all around and white laces, it had red accents and went above the ankle. She took them from me and went to look around a bit more, "he also likes Timberland's or something alike," I called out to her, she just nodded her head focusing on the shoes.

I walked over to the other side and was contemplating on two pairs, one being brown Timberland's, the other pair being some basketball-like sneakers. I suddenly saw Yerin from the corner of the eye walking towards me, I turned round to face her and saw she was holding a pair of red converse.

"How about these?" She said happily, "only one colour and simple bit a little bit like him,"

"I like them, but maybe that pair over there," I said pointing to a black pair with white bandanna like pattern, "he may seem simple but I think he may like those colourful ones,"

"Oh nice, size?" she questioned while looking from the shoes at me,

"9," I replied simply,

"Your size?" she asked stunning me a bit,

"9 as well," I responded uneasily,

"Okay!" she smiled and went to pick up the other pair, I turned my attention back to the shoes not bothering about the previous question as I still thought which pair to buy. After a while of roaming around the shop, we both walked out with bags containing random things along with clothes and the shoes we brought as gifts.

"Where did you get all this money?" I asked quite surprised, she paid for dinner last night and now spent a fortune on all this, never mind lending me some for the stuff I bought,

"Well, that's for me to know and you to find out," she answered with a slight chuckle as I just nodded. She put down her bags before taking off the snapback on her head, she stepped closer to me reaching up and placing the hat on my head, "It suits you better. But, thanks anyway,"

"No problem," was the only thing I could say after processing the closeness, I guess once she knows a person she doesn't mind being too close, even for the short amount of time we know each other. She grabbed her bags before beginning to walk away as I followed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Andromeda By scar

Fanfiction

41.9K 3.4K 21
I met a girl once, a girl who glowed like the moon. If you see her, can you tell us she has come home? ~~ (a bts love story, but not as you know love...
55.5K 1.4K 69
Kim Y/N is a normal girl living her life on her own along with her beloved friends and family. Suddenly,a guy named Jeon Jungkook showed up in her li...
180K 5.2K 26
Lilly is a 17 year old girl that is about to garaduate high school. Unfortunately her music teacher will send her to South Korea to another teacher t...
6.2K 191 55
Just some bts ( mostly maknae line) fan fiction you would love to read ❤️❤️💜💜