Hero (Lesbian Story)

Von LazyAsHell

Abby, Aubrey and Alex had been the best of friends growing up but because of an unkind twist of fate it cause... Mehr

Prologue
Chapter 1
A chapter that would most likely, lead to my death. 'Coz y'all will kill me.
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 19

3.7K 158 58
Von LazyAsHell

AN: I'm really really sorry for the 7 hours lateness of this? Haha, anyway at least it's still the same day so I didn't break my daily update promise.

Anyway, this is dedicated to Perfectionisillusion because I spoiled this person's morning schedule as they like to read my updates before leaving the bed. Haha, sorry, and this is my peace offering. Also, I want to mention deathvalley1 who wanted a fist fight. Well, here's a fight for you, only for you *wink wink

--

"Don't spy on them!" Aubrey hissed at Drew when she saw her girlfriend walking away from the door overlooking the fountain, where she knew both where her two best friends are at.

Drew didn't respond, instead she swept her away and into the center of the grand hall for a dance. They danced sweetly with the music, but as much as she loved Hero, she preferred their song.

When the song ended, another followed. This one much faster, she grinned as did Drew. She took up Tango during the break between high school and college. Now, she and Drew would often dance Tango when they're alone and feeling playful.

They danced to the fast beat, swinging, and swaying and sliding. It was fun, by the end of the song, people clapped around them. She was still in a dip, her spine perfectly arched like a bow, Drew's face barely touching her cleavage. They stayed that way for a beat, and then they stood up and smiled at their audience, well Aubrey smiled, Drew was still staring at her lovely girlfriend.

Drew was disappointed when she was reminded of where they are. She couldn't help it, every time they dance, Tango in particular, it takes them into another place. As Tango leans on the more physical and sensual side of dancing, they usually end up making love after. Drew was hoping for that, however, she could not do that now in this place, not in a grand hall full of people. So now, you understand her disappointment.

When Aubrey saw her parents and Abby's parents clapping at them, she beamed and walked over to them. She hugged her parents first then Abby's. Drew shook hands with Aubrey's Dad but when she offered the same hand to Alice, she did not allow for just a shake and hugged Drew tightly.

"I didn't know you knew my goddaughter, Miss Goodwin" David greeted and shook hands with Drew. Drew chuckled, "Jesus David, you're here as my guest. The least you could do is to call me by my name" she winked, David chuckled.

This was the conversation that Abby and Alex heard as they walked over to them. David's eye widened when he saw Alex, he immediately walked over to her and hugged her as tight as he could. "Thank you, for everything" he whispered, almost teary eyed.

Alex hugged him just as tight, like she would do with her own father if he were here. "For my family" she whispered back.

Abby missed all of this because she was too busy staring in shock at Drew, "you?" she asked in disbelief. Drew shrugged.

Abby gave Drew a meaningful look and then left towards the restrooms. "What's wrong?" Aubrey asked Drew in confusion. Drew just smiled at her girlfriend lightly, "I'll tell you later, tell Alex where we went. I don't want her losing her shit again if she notices her princess is gone" she finished before following Abby.

When Drew entered the restroom, the first thing she heard from the smaller blonde woman was an exclamation of curses. "Jesus Crist! Drew, what the fuck?" Abby turned to her finally.

"What?" Drew asked in exasperation

"Don't what me! You're the one who hired my dad? Do we fucking look like a charity case to you?" Abby screamed.

Drew sighed, "don't be so over the top. Hiring your father was not an act of charity. Do you know your father's position before all went to shit? If Alexander was still alive, your father would've been the Vice President.

Your dad was one of those success stories everyone wanted to speak of. Starting from the bottom until he got to where he was, after almost twenty years of hard work. Your father is an asset to us, it was the reason I hired him. It's sad that the first thing you would think of was that your dad only got hired because of mere pity" Drew calmly stated, Abby looked away guiltily.

Drew stepped over to the blonde, as close as what would be still considered appropriate. "To be completely honest Abby, that was my reason for hiring your father back then. Now, even if he was a shit worker, I would've hired him without batting an eyelash. You know why? Because he is your father, if hiring your father would ease your burden, so be it.

I have come to appreciate your presence in my life. A year ago, I had no choice but to accept your presence since you were my girlfriend's best friend. Aubrey has always been our center point, but that's not how it is now. I consider you my own friend, regardless of your relationship with the woman I love.

Ever since day one, despite your attempt at being hostile to me. You never attacked me where you knew it would hurt. You accepted me for who I am. If it was because of your relationship with Alex back when you were younger, that had allowed you to completely accept me for who I am. Then I am thankful.

But at the end of the day, Abby, I value your friendship, I treasure you as one of the few people I truly love. You are family to me and that will never change, I hope you know that" Drew ducked and placed a gentle kiss on Abby's forehead. Abby took a shaky breath and closed her eyes.

"You're like the annoying sister for me too" Abby whispered, Drew straightened and chuckled.

The door opened, a surprised squeak followed by Eve stumbling, joined by Drew's girlfriend, they ended up sprawled to the floor on all fours. Jace was able to hold on to the doorknob so he was on a kneeling position. Alex was standing a few paces back, with a guilty expression on her face.

"For fuck's sake" Drew muttered exasperated, she went over to the sprawled blondes and helped them to stand but not before flicking their foreheads.

The two blondes rubbed their foreheads, pouting. Drew crossed her arms, "I swear to everything holy, Eve, you act like an uncivilized person sometimes. I question not for the first time how you were raised" Drew scolded her supposed older sister.

"Why do you assume I started it? Your girlfriend could've started it" this got her an offended 'hey' from Aubrey, Drew just stared at her sister, drily.

"You!" Abby pointed at Alex, "I expected more from you" she hissed and walked over to the tall girl to pull at her ear. "Ow! I barely heard anything, I tried to stop them but Drew's sister has unsurprisingly got a knack for threatening, I mean, convincing" Alex defended herself.

"I too expected more from you" Drew whispered at her girlfriend, Aubrey just shrugged sheepishly, her forehead showing a little bit of redness. When they were all walking back to the hall, Drew walked near Jace and elbowed his stomach. Jace oofed and glared at Drew. The tall girl returned the glare until Jace looked away in defeat, after all, he was guilty too.

--

An hour later, Aubrey found herself alone. Drew was busy speaking with different people, she had accompanied Drew most of it but the blonde got tired of it after the nth person. Ever since she was introduced back then, during Drew's welcoming party and then when Bill had introduced her to a lot of people in New York. Ever since then, when she's attending this kind of things, she has attended more after that night in New York.

People had started to flock to her during this kinds of events. She's surprised on how many people know her name even though Aubrey herself was only meeting them for the first time. Or perhaps not, maybe they were introduced in passing, Aubrey was not sure anymore.

They always spoke to her in a very friendly manner, sometimes she can't figure out who's being genuine or not. It's a scary thing truthfully, but at least she's confident that Drew was always watching over her, no matter how busy she might seem. It's as if Drew has a third sense specifically reserved in tracking where Aubrey is, no matter how big a place or how crowded it is.

Abby and Alex was busy with Abby's parents, they took a corner table and reacquainted themselves with the returned woman. Aubrey didn't want to impose on that time. Her own parents retired first as they left her sister in one of the rooms Drew reserved for them, they didn't want Ari to wake up and find herself alone. Her mom's delicate condition also made it hard for her to stay awake on late nights.

Eve and Jace are with Drew.

So here she is, alone at the bar, sipping a non-alcoholic drink when a tall guy, a really tall guy, taller than Drew, sat next to her. He didn't speak to her or anything like that, just sat beside her and ordered a drink. He was probably around her age, or a couple years older.

"Hello" Aubrey greeted so as not to appear rude, if the guy won't speak to her after her greeting, all the better, at least she didn't need to engage in a conversation she was not interested in having. She's had enough of that already.

"Hi, you don't mind if I sit next to you do you? It's just, I'm a little bit of an introvert and prefer to stay away from people who might want to engage in a conversation." The guy explained with a squeaky voice, it wasn't unpleasant to hear, but it was still unusual coming from this huge guy.

"I don't mind, so how did an introvert found himself in this predicament?" Aubrey joked, she was a little curious now.

"Oh, my parents. They're here and demanded that I should be too. You know how it is with wealthy people" he shrugged.

"I'm not wealthy, never was. But I kind of get what you're saying, Drew's always needed to show up when an event like this is held" Aubrey replied.

The guy turned to her with a confused look, "who?"

"Drew Goodwin?" Aubrey stated, she was surprised this guy didn't know who Drew was.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I'm really bad at names" he again shrugged, Aubrey smiled, this was the first person she met here that did not know who Drew was. She could make a new acquaintance knowing that this guy was not targeting to be friends with her to gain favor from her girlfriend.

"That's fine, I'm Aubrey by the way, hopefully you'll remember it the next time we see each other again." Aubrey introduced herself, "Steve" was the other person's short reply.

"Nice to meet you Steve, I guess I better go join my friends" Aubrey stood up and left the guy, she did not see the shy wave the guy offered her because she had her back turned already.

She joined Abby, Abby's parents and Alex. They spoke of a lot of things, just remising the old times. Drew joined them later and they retired to their respective rooms much later.

--

The next day, it was Sunday so they had a leeway to spend their day here. They were all spending this moment in one of the private pools, except Aubrey's parents because her mom is suffering from morning sickness. Her dad wouldn't leave her mom so Arianne was with them, splashing happily in the shallow part of the pool.

Aubrey saw her girlfriend relaxing in one of the poolside benches under a wide shade, wearing black trunks and black sports bra. They matched in color as Aubrey herself was wearing a two-piece black swim suit.

She sat on the space beside Drew's hip, "did you put sunscreen on like I told you to?" Aubrey probed, Drew shrugged.

Aubrey's eyes narrowed, "you didn't!" Aubrey accused, Drew sighed, "I don't need to, besides I could probably rock a tan"

"You won't tan, you'll just turn red." Aubrey replied, rolling her eyes. She grabbed the sunscreen on the table beside Drew's head and squirted some on a finger.

"Your face first" Aubrey said and then leaned on to her girlfriend, spreading little dots on her face before spreading it evenly to her face. Drew's oncoming protest retreated when magnificent breasts dangled in front of her, she watched them as they jiggled, hypnotizing her. Aubrey's breasts would probably be enough for Drew to believe in the existence of a God.

Aubrey watched amused as Drew's eyes glazed over, her eyes intent on her chest. Aubrey squirted some more sunscreen on her hands, rubbed them together and then proceeded to put sunscreen on Drew's neck, shoulders and arms. When she got to the exposed part of Drew's chest, not covered by the sports bra, she swallowed when her throat suddenly got too dry.

Aubrey's hand wondered to Drew's washboard stomach, touching them in a daze.

"I need to stop you two before you start screwing each other, I swear to God, you put the rabbits to shame. Uh, your kid sister is just around and my parents too, just a reminder you slutty McSlut" a voice spoke from behind, Aubrey jumped away from Drew, blushing furiously.

Aubrey turned to Abby, "I.. I was just putting on sunscreen" Aubrey stuttered, Abby raised an eyebrow and then pointedly stared at the forgotten sunscreen on the ground. Aubrey followed where Abby was staring at and flushed further.

"Right, anyway" Abby kicked at Drew's feet to snap her away from whatever haze she was in. "Geez, aren't you glad you're a woman now. Or an embarrassing tent would be visible down there" the shorter blonde quipped.

Aubrey slapped her friend's shoulder, "what do you want?" Aubrey asked trying to direct the conversation away from Drew's anatomy.

"I'm bored, let's fight" Abby started, Aubrey frowned, "what?"

"Not as in fight like cats. I want a chicken fight in the pool, Drew and you vs Alex and I. The loser will wash the laundry of the other for a month" Abby explained.

"What- No way!" Aubrey protested, a hell yes from Drew however made Abby grin in triumph.

"Meet us at the pool" Abby threw over her shoulder and went over to the pool.

Aubrey glared at Drew, "if we lose, you're doing the laundry" she threatened. Drew smirked cockily, "we'll win, I'll never let go of you" Drew winked. Aubrey rolled her eyes in return.

They walked over to the pool, they swam to the center where Alex and Abby are standing. Alex was standing, Abby was clutching at her, wrapped at her back like a koala because her feet won't reach the floor if she stands.

"I can't believe you agreed to this" Aubrey grumbled at Alex, Alex smiled sheepishly, "I'm in the same boat as you are, she's determined with this" Alex answered.

"Okay, rules. First to get knocked over loses, it's a one to zero. No more repeats" Abby instructed, the other three nodded.

Drew and Aubrey then swam to the other side, as did the other two on opposite side. Drew then carried Aubrey on her shoulders, Alex did the same to Abby.

"Go" Abby screamed like a knight mounted on a horse. Her arm pointing at the couple, like it was her sword. Drew and Alex started to walk towards each other.

They met at the center, Abby immediately made a grab for Aubrey's top. Drew saw the move so she was able to step back out of reach, Aubrey smiled smugly at Abby and patted Drew's head like a good dog.

Abby tensed her thighs to order Alex to move forward, Alex obeyed. The dance started then, the two blondes making a push or a grab at the other. Their human horses, side stepping as much as they can to make sure their riders' stay on top. This was the scene Aubrey's parents witnessed when they finally joined them. Ari was screaming for Drew to win, as if she was the one at risk of being knocked over.

Abby's parents was with Ari because they were temporarily assigned to look over the child, they watched the four adults inside the pool, though not as invested as the six year old child.

Eve drank wine while watching the best scene ever, Jace was ordered to go get another glass. As he is still in the proverbial dog house, he's doing his best to please his still not-girlfriend, contrary to everyone's belief.

The chicken fight went on for several more minutes, no one winning. Abby was honestly getting tired, she then decided to use her secret skill. She hollowed her cheeks and affected a spitting motion, saliva gathering in between her lips. Aubrey saw this, her eyes widened then shrieked followed by her diving into the pool. Drew having no choice but to bend in an awkward angle for she refused to let go of the blonde's legs.

"Yeah!" Abby screamed in triumph. Aubrey re-emerged from the water, sputtering. She glared at her best friend, "you disgusting bitch! You spat at me!" Aubrey screamed in disgust.

Abby looked absolutely smug, "no I did not, you dived away before I could even do it" Abby sassed.

"I want a re-match! You cheated!" Aubrey exclaimed, they were winning, she knew they were winning, if it isn't for Abby having no shame whatsoever.

"I did no cheat! What were the rules, huh?" Abby taunted smug, still sitting highly on Alex's shoulders. Alex just looked conflicted, because Abby did play dirty but she knew though that Abby won't allow another re-match.

"It's okay, I'll do Abby's laundry if you want" Alex offered, Aubrey pondered for a few seconds then grinned, throwing a smug look at Abby.

"No you will not, rules are rules" Abby protested, "excuse me, what were the rules?" Aubrey shot back, with an infuriating smirk on her face. That shut Abby up, she glared down at the top of the head in-between her legs. Alex couldn't see the glare though.

Drew on the other hand was already on the sidelines, "Love, I'm going to head to the casino shortly, want to join me?" the tall woman asked her girlfriend, Aubrey scrunched up her face.

"Don't encourage her Aubrey, she has a gambling addiction already!" Eve hollered,

Aubrey stared at Drew in disbelief, "you have a gambling addiction?" Drew rolled her eyes, "I do not have a gambling addiction, are you really going to believe that woman?" she gestured to her own sister.

"Fuck you, Drew" a pause, "I would actually love that." Eve muttered and then shook her head, "anyway, you do have a gambling addiction! You go to a casino at least twice a month" Eve argued.

Drew looked surprised, "how do you even know that?" she asked, then she turned to her girlfriend who was gaping at her, "it's not gambling, I win all the time" she clarified.

"That's the thing! There's no challenge at all, why do you even go?" Eve wondered. Drew grinned, "I like taking money from smug assholes" her grin fell when she saw Aubrey's reprimanding look.

"You're not going to the casino, and you're not allowed to take money from anyone who bet it, whether you won it fair and square" Drew pouted at this, "besides, doing that and being around those people is not a healthy social life, also, don't they drink and smoke in there?" Aubrey added, then she gasped, "don't they have prostitutes in there too?" Aubrey narrowed her eyes at Drew then.

"Geez, you've been watching too much fictional movies. No there are no prosti-, actually, I think some of the women those men bring are high class escorts" Drew backtracked in denying the presence of prostitutes when she realized that. Drew nodded then, "alright fine, I won't go to the casino anymore, ever." Drew agreed.

Drew saw a chance in this, "but if I do that how am I going to feed my gambling addiction?" she asked her girlfriend, a ghost of a smirk visible.

"I thought you don't gamble nor is it an addiction?" Aubrey raised her eyebrow. "Can't we at least play poker? Like strip poker between us" Drew suggested, adapting an innocent look.

"Wouldn't that be unfair because you always win?" Aubrey shot back, Drew's grin fully blossomed then. "Well, I can be already naked when we start" Drew answered cheekily. Aubrey sighed and shook her head. "What will I ever do to you?" Aubrey asked no one in particular.

--

Drew just finished her shower, the rest still swimming or sun bathing. When she got out of the shower room, she was surprised to see a familiar face leaning against the door jamb of the main entrance to the baths.

"What the fuck, Stevenson? You're creepy enough as it is, don't fucking just hang around there and scare everyone who gets out of the shower." Steven just showed his too wide smile, in Drew's opinion anyway.

"I wanted to talk to you" his mousy voice grated on her nerves like always, "what the fuck for?" Drew demanded.

"Nothing important. Just that you have quite the lovely girlfriend, I met her last night. So sweet, so innocent. It would be a shame-" a low rumbling from Drew made Steve pause, but only to smile widely when he saw the effect of his words. Drew rushed to the rat faced guy and used her forearm to push at the guy's throat.

This action only deepened the smug smirk the guy was sporting, "you fucking psychopath, you stay away from her or I will kill you, and not a quick one either" Drew growled.

"Am I a psychopath? What was that popular quote? Oh yeah, now I remember. It takes one to know one" Steve shot back, his demeanor still calm despite his airway being abused.

"Listen here, you-"

"Drew?" Aubrey's voice rang out, Drew pulled away from Steve and smiled at her girlfriend who was walking towards them.

"What's going on?" Aubrey asked the two, eyeing her girlfriend suspiciously.

Steve smiled lightly at Aubrey, "Drew was just introducing herself to me, and I must say you're a lovely couple" he then turned to Drew, "nice to finally meet the famous Drew" he smiled and walked away.

Aubrey waved but then turned to Drew, "I saw that, you were bullying him" Aubrey accused her girlfriend, Drew schooled her features to not let anything show to the blonde, "no, I really was just introducing myself in an unforgettable manner" Drew joked and grabbed both her girlfriend's shoulder and pushed her to one of the shower stall.

Aubrey had no choice but to take a shower and leave Drew outside.

When the door closed on the shower stall, Drew let a shaky breath. She stared at her hands that were still shaking. Stevenson Maximillian Castello III, has always been a fucking weirdo, her hackles had always been raised when being around him. Which is why she avoided him as much as possible.

He had been right with one thing, it takes one to know one. That rat faced fucker is a psychopath and knowing that he had been so close to Aubrey last night without her knowing, it concerned her.

--

Uh? Leave some comments, yeah? Vote and follow if you haven't yet.

If there are any mistakes, I'm so sorry, I'll try and edit them later. I mean, I did read this once last night before sleeping but that was like 2 am so I don't know, I would've read it again once I got home but I'm late with the update as it is so I just uploaded it haha.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

Loser || WlW Von Courtichki

Mystery / Thriller

428K 24.7K 50
It only took one night to change her life. A night that she doesn't remember. Jordan Taylor was trying to stay in the shadows of her prestigious pri...
7.8K 110 7
There is this shy girl in school and she has some friends. Her name is Abigail. She loves reading and her mom is a teacher. Her dad works a lot so is...
469 23 20
When Riley and Alex meet in a chance encounter, sparks immediately fly between them. Some notice them earlier, some later. But with time, relationsh...
1K 666 38
They live in a world where they are not allowed to follow their heart's desire. The government is homophobic and has deemed anything related to LGBTQ...