Thatcherjoe imagines

By _music4dayz_

[FINISHED] This is a lot of imagines of Joe Sugg (thatcherjoe) and I'm happy to take SUGGestions if you have... More

Cheating
Cheating part 2
Cheating part 3
Cheating part 4
Cheating part5
Cheating part 6
Long Distance Relationships
Dancing With A Sugg
Best Friends Brother
Loosing The One For Me
Pointless Fights
1. Late Night In
2. The Prank
Sugg Life
Long Time No See
Meeting Joe
"I Love You"
Playlist
Online Buddies part2
Online Buddies part3
I Hope Your're Happy
A/N
Just A Bit Drunk
New Years Kiss
Gone
Gone part2
Work Promotion
New Surprise
My Little Secret
How We Met
First Kiss On Camera
Get Him Out Of My Head
A/N
Just A Fan
I... Cheated
Party
Action!
Thank You
Reading fan fictions
Just A Fan part2
All the fans hate me
The Breakup

Online Buddies

329 6 1
By _music4dayz_

Your p.o.v

I was cooking spaghetti and meatballs for my dinner until the most amazing sound came from my laptop, Joe was calling me on Skype. I race to my bedroom so I can answer him. "Hey joeeeee!" I shout as I answer the call, "y/n!" He yells back I grab the laptop and head back to the kitchen where I was making food. "Jealous?" I say with a grin, showing him what I'm making, "stop it, you're making me hungry" he replied.

We spoke for three hours, I don't know how nothing gets awkward. "Okay y/n I really need to go edit my video" he said, this really makes me sad, "Okay Joe, I'll talk to you tomorrow... bye" I replied. He waved and ended the call, I checked the time it was half eleven. "Joe will be up for hours, sorry Joe" I said to myself.

My phone buzzes it was a notification for twitter, Joe mentioned me in it.

@/Joe_Sugg: @/y/twitter/n why do I always talk to you for so long, I'm gonna be up too late tonight 😐

@/y/twitter/n: @/Joe_Sugg I'm just too fascinating, you just love hearing my story's 😊 #soznotsoz

He never usually mentions me in tweets but I guess he does now. I go on my Instagram to see a fan accounts post, it was a edit of me and Joe with the caption 'y/ship/n is the most amazing thing right after Jaspar and Zalfie, I hope it becomes a thing!' To be honest I hope it becomes a thing too. I like the post and I see that Joe has liked it too.

A few minutes after likening the post I see I'm tagged in one from the same fan account, it was a screenshot of the people that have liked the picture and my name was under Joes. The caption said 'OMG, OMG, OMG, Y/SHIP/N HAS LIKED MY PICTURE, IM SO HAPPY!!! Btw I think I'm overreacting' I once again liked it.

--the next day--

I called Joe on Skype at one o'clock seeing as I'm going out with friends tonight and don't know what time I'll be home. I hear a voice "Y/N!" He shouts exited, "I have something to tell you" he added on. "What is it!" I said exited yet nervous, "I have so much planned next week, I won't be able to Skype you or text you" he said sad and serious. "Oh, Joe you're my best friend and I don't know how I'm going to handle a week without talking to you" I said devastated. "Who said we won't be talking? I booked a plane ticket for you to come to London on Monday, morning!" He shouted excitedly. "Oh my god Joe, that's in three days! I can not believe it, I'm going to London!" I replied, I live in Edinburgh but I'm not Scottish. It will take about an hour and a half to get there.

Joe tells me about everything that I'll need and the time I'll be coming and stuff like that. "Can't wait, I got to go... bye Joe" I said as I ended the call, we were talking for four and za half hours so I have to get ready to go out seeing as I'm leaving at half five. I have a shower and get ready. My phone buzzes, it's a twitter notification from Joe... again.

@/Joe_Sugg: in just 3 days I'll be seeing my internet buddy @/y/twitter/n! Can't wait, let the count down begin 😆

I liked it and did my hair and makeup, I can not wait until we meet on Monday!

This will be in parts... just too long as one imagine

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 18.4K 23
“Where am I actually meant to sleep?” I turned to him with an raised eyebrow. A smirk grew on his face when he pulled me even closer. “Well actually...
54.1K 896 19
A-R imagines that I have written. All imagines are between you and Joe. All imagines will not have another part to them. No smut. (Sorry, I cring...
541K 10.8K 46
This story is about how Joe Sugg met a fan and before he knew it, it was love
293K 4.2K 36
COMPLETED For my best friend, @exoticxstyles for being the greatest friend ever ♡ All imagines are from tumblr and all the wonderful writers of the i...