The Payment (Supernatural Fan...

By TanaMikolon

A girl has grown up with the Winchester's most of her life. One day, Cass uses her as pawn because of that h... More

Holy Fire Ring (1)
Shapeshifters (2)
Paris (3)
Blood (4)
Radio (5)
Our Night Out (6)
The French Mistake Part 1 (7)
Something about a tag
My Heart Will Go On (9)
Don't Come Back (10)
The New God (11)
Meet the New Boss (12)
Crowley (17)
Black Goop (13)
Sorry (14)
New Me (15)
Not Again (16)
New Owner (18)
Charlie Bradbury (19)
What Did I Miss? (20)
Reading is Fundamental Part 1 (21)
Reading is Fundamental Part 2 (22)
Hell (23)
(24)
Time Change (25)
Citizen Fang (26)
No Sammy (27)
The Phone Call (28)
Larp and the Real Girl (30)
Golem (31)
Tampons (32)
Benny! (33)
Sexy Sadness (34)
(35)
Forgiveness (36)

The French Mistake Part 2 (8)

164 9 0
By TanaMikolon

I woke up at 10 in the morning and found that I was by myself in the house.

"Great, assholes left me here," I said to myself, going downstairs, trying fond the kitchen.

I peeking through every door I could open. Then I heard a voice.

"Emma, what are doing? You should be leaving for work."

I turned around and found fake Ruby.

"Huh?" Is all I could say.

"Oh, dear." She said, touching my arms. "You probably don't have your contacts in. It's Gen."

"Oh, sorry, hi." I played along.

Contacts? I don't need contacts...

"Is been awhile since I've been here. You know because of Jensen and all." I nervously was saying.

"Hun, you should really get going to the set. I'll have Pablo give you a ride." Gen was saying, fixing me up a bit before pushing me outside. "Take her to the set." She says to the driver.

I tried to contact Balthazar or Cas as the man drove me to the set. But nothing happened. There was no voices or anything. I gave a sigh and sat back in my seat.

I got to the set just in time to watch Dean and Sam fail at acting. I stood in the back watching them mess up. It was honestly funny. I laughed in the background. The directors called a break. I went over to Dean.

"Man, you suck." I laughed.

"Like you can do better." He scoffed.

"I probably could," I replied.

Sam had a box and ran to the set after the director called for an hour break. They made the same stuff Balthazar did to put on the window.

"You guys ditched me to get this crap?" I questioned. "What if it works? I'd be stuck here and you two would be in the real world."

"Sorry." Dean apologized.

I stuck my tongue out at him.

They jumped through the window. Both of them landed on the ground. Groans came from their mouths. I couldn't help but giggle a bit.

We went back to the RV.

"Well, that didn't work," I announced, throwing myself on the couch.

"Maybe we did it wrong." Sam implied.

"No, that spell was perfect. It should have worked." Dean angrily said, sitting down on a chair.

"What it can't? I've been up all night looking online. There is no sign that anything like the Apocalypse happened here. Ever. And as far as I can tell, monsters, ghosts, demons, they're all pretend." Sam announced.

"Wait, so no one is hunting them?" I asked.

He looked over at me. "No hunters. Maybe that's why our spell didn't work. Maybe here, there's no supernatural, no magic."

"You mean, we're stuck here?" I whined. "Only because there's no demons or God and stuff."

"Even better," Sammy said. "No angels."

I looked at Dean, who was looking at me. A grin was on his face. I grabbed my flannel and pulled it tightly around me.

"I have to be Deans wife, now? But I don't wanna be Deans wife..." I whined.

Deans grin disappeared. The say way when he says something funny but no else laughs.

"Storm." Sam looks at me. "You don't have to be Deans wife, you just have to play his wife."

I pulled my flannel tighter. "I don't wanna do that either. I'm gonna go look around for a bit. See if I can't find a loop where I can talk to Balthie."

"Wait, Storm," Dean called to me. "I've been meaning to ask. What's up with you and that dick of an angel?"

I stopped to turn and look Dean in his green eyes. "First, he's not a dick. Balthazar is actually pretty nice and second, he gave me angel radio. Now I can talk to him or with other angels. I'll see you two later."

~~

After a while, I returned became to where fake Rudy and Sam lived.

●Dean's POV.●

"You know that if we drop Virgil, get the key I mean, this might be it. We might be stuck here." I told Sam as we waited in Bobby's fake house.

"No, we'll figure out a way back," Sammy replied.

I went back to the window. "Yeah, you wouldn't be that broken up if we didn't, though."

"What? Don't be stupid."

"Well, I'm just saying, no hell below us, above us only sky," I told him.

Sam sighed. "Dean, our friends are back there."

Shoving my hands in my pockets, I replied. "But here, you got a pretty good life. I got a pretty good life. And it's with Storm. I mean, back home, the hits have been coming since you were six months old. You gotta admit, being a bazillionaire, married to Ruby? The whole package. It's no contest."

Sam nodded as if he was thinking about it. "No, you know, you were right. We just don't mean the same thing here. I mean, we're not even brother here, man."

"All right, then. Let's get our crazy show back home."

"Dean?" A soft voice called.

It was Storm and she was in a panic.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I questioned her as she grabbed my jacket.

Storm took a deep breath. "It's Virgil. He's here and he has a gun."

●Storm's POV.●

Sam distracted Virgil when Dean jumped on him. The three of us where beating on Virgil when one of the windows started to glow.

"Run!" I yelled, but it was too late.

We all flew through the window.

When we landed on the hard blacktop, I quickly scrambled to my feet only to find Raphael in a black lady meat suit. I laughed when Dean commented on it. He/she started used its force to make us fall to the ground. Sam dropped the key and Raphael picked it up. The force was gone.

My eyes widen when Balthie flew in.

"And that will open you a locker at the Albany bus station." He told him or her.

I have no idea what Raphael is....

"You see, I needed a modest decoy to make it more convincing." He informed.

"Give me the weapons," Raphael demanded.

"Sorry, darling. They're gone."

That made Raphael mad.

"You see, they were so well hidden that I needed time to find them. So I volunteered these two marmosets and this beautiful lady for a game of fetch with Virgil. Which I'm sorry for darling." My cheeks turned red when Bathie called me out. "You two were such an adequate stick. Thank you. Thank you, boys. And thank you for not letting harm come to my darling."

I screeched when I popped from Sam's side to Balthazars. His arm found its way around my shoulder.

"You made your last mistakes." Raphael threatened.

"Oh, I've got a few more up my sleeves, honey," Balthazar said.

He didn't flinch when he/she came closer, ready to do something bad.

"Step away from them, Raphael. I have the weapons now. Their power is with me."

Cas popped in with his rough voice. Lighting and thunder boomed and flashed, showing off his wings.

Cas came closer. "If you don't want to die tonight back off." He threatened.

Soon enough, he/she was gone. I hugged Balthie and followed him other to Cas.

"Well, Cas. Now that you have your sword, try not to die by it." Balthie told him with a grin on his face.

Cas glared.

"Wait, before we go. I have to say goodbye." I wiggled my way out of the angel's grip and over to Sam and Dean.

"So you're going with him?" Dean questioned with a broken voice.

I nodded. "He may be an angel but.... I like him. Don't worry." I softly punched his arm. "I'll be back soon enough."

"At least you're happy." Sam pulled me in for a hug.

I tightly gave in. "I'm gonna miss you too."

"I know." Sam breathed.

I went to hug Dean, but he turned away. "Bye, you guys."

●Dean's POV.●

Cas poofed us back to the house, then disappeared.

"Frigging angels!" I yelled. "Cas won't explain what just happened and the other took Storm!"

"Dean, Storm went willingly. You can't blame her for wanting to be happy." Sammy said as he went to the door frame and smacked it. "Solid. It's real. Nice."

I looked around. "Yeah. Real, moldy, termite-eaten home, sweet home. Chock full of crap that wanna skip you. Oh, and we're broke again."

Sam smiled and looked down. "Yeah, but, hey at least we're talking."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 67 22
just a bunch of reader × supernatural charecter oneshots! Will be including Sam and Dean. (If someone requests it, I'll do Cas too!) Mostly sam beca...
93.2K 2.3K 41
Y/N was an incredibly skilled hunter. Vamps, Werewolves, Shifters, you name it. She has conquered them all. Her cockiness was well-deserved given her...
43K 688 21
Basically whatever my brain came up with. This story will include: Sam, Dean, Castiel, Crowley, Lucifer, Gabriel and any other character that may be...
30.8K 444 55
-COMPLETED- A fanfic with you and Dean! May turn into a Oneshot book later... It depends! XD P.S this is now imagines, since I am literally terrible...