The Diary of a Young Heart (B...

Galing kay aarohajordan_AJ

You wouldn't expect it. Well maybe you did, but Autumn Hazel sure didn't. She was only 18, fresh out of colle... Higit pa

Prologue: Intro...
Chapter One: The Beginning...
Chapter Two: Engagement (Part I)
Chapter Three: Engagement Party (Part II)
Chapter Four: Mom & Dad

Résumé

70 4 0
Galing kay aarohajordan_AJ

You wouldn't expect it. Well maybe you did, but Autumn Hazel sure didn't. She was only 18, fresh out of college. When out of nowhere she disappeared out of nowhere. The way he looks at her with those gray cold eyes, made her feel like a deer and him a tiger. She didn't know him, but he sure knew her. He wanted something she had, innocence. She was pure, smart, and beautiful. Someone like her wouldn't want a cold killer like him, so instead of asking he took what belonged to him. Autumn doesn't know that she's out of the country in Italy, she doesn't know that she's thousands of miles away from her home in New York City like I said before, she didn't even know who he was. All she had was her diary, the only book she could pour her heart and emotions into. Now how I got this book, is very important because well I'm their daughter.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.3M 69.9K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
580K 20.2K 95
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...
759K 40K 21
This book is about the two daughters-in-law of Rajputs who have gotten married to the two Rajput siblings and are best friends as well even before be...
497K 14.5K 61
Silent, unforgiving and strikingly gorgeous, Rylan Parker is a cold-hearted businessman. An intimidating CEO, perfectly fitted in tailored suits and...