Deeper

By RuthieKnox

When Caroline Piasecki’s ex-boyfriend posts their sex pictures on the Internet, it destroys her reputation as... More

Title Page and Copyright
Before
September
I'm pretty sure I was still smiling when I lost consciousness.
I need to talk to West.
Library
Nightmares
October
When I make a promise, I keep it.
That's how I get to be not-friends with Caroline Piasecki.
Author's Note - End of the Road

Note from the Author

162K 764 21
By RuthieKnox

Hellooooo, readers!

I have a treat for you!

Over the month of January, I'm going to be sharing excerpts twice a week from my first new adult novel, DEEPER, which will be published under the pen name Robin York on January 28.

DEEPER is the first of two novels about West and Caroline -- college students who have more than their share of trouble to deal with, but who are lucky enough to have each other, too. DEEPER is an emotional, rich, romantic story. Monica Murphy calls it "the perfect new adult" read and says "West will make you swoon!"

By the time publication day rolls around, the entire first 25% of the story will be up here on Wattpad -- which I hope will be enough to hook you. ;-)

And if you're hooked already, preorder links for DEEPER are available on my website:

www.robinyork.com/book/deeper  -----> Just click the "external link" in the sidebar or from your Wattpad app!

Happy reading!

xoxo

Robin (aka Ruthie)

p.s. The cover image for this book is from the UK edition. The US edition cover is on the right side of the screen if you're reading on the web. On your app, it's under the media for each chapter. Both covers are beautiful!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3M 114K 37
Brooklyn Banks is a nerd. Ever since she was in middle school and junior high, she's been mocked and teased about how she dresses and how she's so sm...
545K 14K 32
"Are you crazy?! Piss off!" Sam Harrison screams. "You can't turn down an opportunity like this, sweetheart. I know you'd die to be seen with me as...
7.1K 118 34
Bayleigh Tate Thought she had Senior year mapped out to the last detail. Her life couldn't be more perfect if she wanted it to. Perfect popular frien...
24.9K 436 29
Davis is looking for something fun and exciting when she heads off for college. She is leaving her shy exterior and perfect order at the campus entry...