Intersect. (Arranged Marriage)

By cyypriscilla

Two paths moving on their own, travelling to their own predesignated destinations. One day, they intersect, m... More

Intersect
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Bonus Chapter 0.1
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 10

1.7K 87 36
By cyypriscilla

Park Yi Eun sent you a friend request.

Park Yi Eun (yi_eun_park) started following you.

My eyes widened at the notification I has received. I clicked into the friend request and scrolled into the account. The account was just created yesterday so there wasn't any much post or information. But when I clicked into the friends, I saw that he was friends with his parents and my parents, so I'm guessing that this really is his account. I let out a chuckle as I accepted his friend request and followed him back on Instagram. And he said that he wasn't interested in social media. What made him create an account then?

"What's so funny?" Jason whispered to me as I shook my head. We were in our math lecture right now and I probably seemed quite crazy giggling out of nowhere but still I couldn't help myself. Well, school has finally started and today's the first day. Unfortunately Vanessa was studying commerce so she wasn't going to get the same classes as us. And it's back to Jason and Hae Ri again.

Jeremy was the lecturer for this unit and to be honest, even as much as I like him, it was boring. Nobody can make me love maths. Or apprehend it. I let out a yawn as I looked at the slides I had printed beforehand and flipped through it. A few more pages til the end of the lecture. I can't wait. I took out my phone again and started to click into Yi Eun's Instagram to see if he posted any pictures. He was one famous kid. He just created Instagram but he already has 200 plus followers. I let out a smile as I realize that I was the only person he followed. I mean he probably hasn't checked his friends Instagram but I felt honored to be the first person he thought of when he created the account.

My phone was snatched out from my hand and I jumped a little from the surprise. I glared at Jason who took my phone.

"Focus Hae Ri, we wouldn't want you failing this unit." He commanded and I rolled my eyes.

"Jason, it's just the first lecture. What can I miss from here?" I asked but he didn't budge. I pursed my lips as I gave my attention to Jeremy who's words were simply gliding through my mind never resting down. I just couldn't focus or understand anything. I'm a math idiot.

After math lecture ended, Jason passed me back my phone and I gave him a death stare.

"I'm sorry." He raised up both of his hands, eyes pleading at me and I laughed. He looked like he was about to pee in his pants. I shook my head as I walked down the auditorium to go out of the hall.

"How was class?" I heard Jeremy say and he was walking beside me.

"No offence but I just don't like math." I answered and he laughed.

"True, math is not a lovable subject." He commented as he opened the door for me.

"See you Hae Ri. Have fun in Yi Eun's class." Jeremy said as he walked off to the office.

"Why were you walking so fast?" I heard Jason's voice and I turned behind. I rubbed my tummy and gave him a pitiful look.

"I'm hungry." I mumbled and he laughed as we walked together to the cafeteria. After purchasing lunch, we found an empty table and began eating. That was quite a feat, seeing how crowded the cafeteria was right now. I took a bite of the fried rice I brought and scrunched my face. Yi Eun's fried rice was a thousand times better than this. But what can I do? Now how I wish I was still injured and Yi Eun would cook for me. Yi Eun really should be a chef rather than a lecturer. He wasted his skills..

"How's your food?" Jason asked and I shook my head,"Terrible."

"Same." He gave out the same look I had but nevertheless dug in. It wasn't like we had any other choices and we were famished. There was one more class, a tutorial, before we were done for the day. Jason and I initially weren't in the same class. After Jason had shamelessly flirted with the lady at the administration, he successfully transferred to my class. I had been laughing the entire time while he batted his eyelashes to change his class. I was grateful for that though. I can't imagine going to classes without anyone I know and not making any friends for the entire year. I wasn't the outgoing girl. I just stayed by myself and to be honest if I had not bumped into Jason, we wouldn't have been friends.

"Hae Ri, Jason! I missed you so much Hae Ri! How's your leg? How's classes?" I felt a back hug on my neck and I turned behind to see Vanessa beaming at me.

"Hey Vanessa. One question at the time please." I answered her as she sat down at our table.

"How's your leg?" She asked with a look of concern and I gave her a smile," As perfect as before."

"I was so worried when I couldn't find you anywhere. Jason and I looked everywhere on the field. It was afterwards that we found out from an orientation leader that you had left earlier because of your sprain." She burst out and I nodded my head. I guess Yi Eun informed someone.

"I'm glad you are fine though." She patted my shoulder as she looked at Jason," How's classes?"

"It wasn't that bad. Our lecturer was pretty good though. Hae Ri was dozing off and slacking throughout the entire lecture though." Jason sold me out and I gave him a deadpanned look as I punched his shoulder.

"You can hurt my shoulder but not my feelings." He retorted and I rolled my eyes.

"How was your classes Vanessa?" I asked Vanessa, directing the attention to her.

"Our lecturer Athena was no joke. She's pretty alright, but she's so strict. She implemented so much rules on the first day and if we didn't compile to them, she told us to might as not go to her classes." Vanessa complained and I swallowed down my saliva. Judging from what Vanessa said, Athena is really scary. Well, she does gives off that vibe.

"Well at least I'm done for the day. What about you guys?" She asked with a shrug and we both sighed and got out of our seats.

"Our class starts in 15 minutes. We have to go first." Jason said as he took my plate from me, helping me to put it back to the vendor. I muttered a thanks as I sat down with Vanessa first.

"You know, I kind of ship you guys." She muttered as I laughed out loud. Like literally.

"We are just friends." I clarified and she shook her head,"Friends that would make a cute couple."

"But then again, the guy that fetched you was cute as well. Who's that?" Vanessa asked with a beam, hoping to get some gossip out from me. But before I can answer her, Jason came back and dragged me out of my seat to go to class.

"You don't have to be in such a rush. We still have time." I muttered and he shook his head.

"We must be earlier than our tutor to give him a good impression and we have to find where our class is." Jason answered and much to his claims, we had a tough time finding where the class was.

"Where in the world is this class?" Jason scratched his head and my eyes popped out when I saw it and I hit his shoulder repeatedly and excitedly to get his attention,"There! There!"

We dashed there and quickly opened the door.

"My name is Park Yi Eun," I heard Yi Eun's familiar voice trailed out from the room as we entered. Yi Eun stopped his introduction as he gave me and Jason a glance.

"I'm sorry sir, we are late." Jason apologized as Yi Eun broke out from his glance.

"It's alright, get to your seats." Yi Eun commanded as Jason and I made our way to the back of the classroom, hoping to not attract more attention. Yi Eun was my tutor? I took out my bag and put it on the table as I focused on Yi Eun. I take back my word, Yi Eun as a lecturer was perfect. He looked so hot right now with the tie and the hands in his pocket look. Damn.

"I'm your chemistry tutor and we will be having tutorial every week at this time. Tutorials are for you to catch up with the details you didn't get during lecture and for problem discussion. Today I will be briefly sharing with you the program flow for this unit and will briefing you on the laboratory safety precautions. " Yi Eun stated as he walked from one end of the classroom to the other. Lecturer Yi Eun has the charisma that makes people want to listen to him. I put my hands on my chin and looked at Yi Eun intently while I listened to whatever he said.

He is one fine lecturer.

"That's all for today. But before you go, please fill in the forms I am passing out to you all. This form is for me to understand more on your understanding skills and will help me in tutoring you all." Yi Eun passed out the forms.

When the form reached me, I read through it before deciding on how to answer it.

Name : Go Hae Ri

Nationality: South Korea Citizen

Residence: On Campus / Off Campus

How do you find Curtin University: It's up to my expectations for now.

Expectations for this unit: To pass of course and to understand more in depth the questions hanging in me while I was in high school

Type of learner: Visual Learner, Auditory learner

Grades for Chemistry in High School: B+

Which engineering course is your preference: Chemical Engineering

I passed the completed forms forward and after Yi Eun has gathered all the forms, we were dismissed.While Yi Eun was sorting the forms at the desk, some of the students, girls, gathered there and started to have some small talk with Yi Eun.

"Mr Park, you look so young? Are you a part time lecturer?" A student, one of my classmates, asked.

Yes he is a part time lecturer and is currently pursuing his master's by research.

"Yes." He replied without looking up from his desk and gather up his stuff and put it in his bag.

"Hae Ri, where are you going to go now? Home?" Jason asked and I shook my head. Yi Eun probably isn't done so early. Just as we were about to exit the classroom, I heard Yi Eun calling me out,"Hae Ri."

I looked back and realized that all of the girls were looking at me and at Yi Eun, analyzing our relationship. Yes, I'm not pretty. But I'm his wife guys. So chill.

"Yes?" I replied and he walked over to my side and we walked to a distance from the others. They were all too busy baring glares at our back.

"I'll be a little late today, so I'll text you when I'm done okay? We'll go grab dinner together later." He instructed and a smile ran up my face.

"Assa. The food here sucks." I cheered and he smiled,"I know. See you."

With that, Yi Eun walked away. I looked at his disappearing figure.

"Do you and Mr Park know each other?" Jason asked and I  bit my lip, contemplating on how to answer him.

"In a way." I mumbled and shrugged off the question as we continued on other conversations.

The library was so crowded. Like packed. I really wonder why. And I really wish that they would expand the library. My phone was out of battery and I was waiting for Yi Eun's text, so I was looking for a power outlet. I found one just outside the office of I don't know whose and settled there on the floor. Jason was still with me, insisting to accompany me until I was home. He had nothing to do as well.

"Are you staying with your cousins or your family?" Jason asked and I thought over this question for a while. Saying that I was married is really too weird.

"Erm, sort of family?" It came out more of a question than a statement making Jason laugh," You sound like you don't know how to answer me."

I winced internally because that just hit spot on. I really didn't know how to answer him.

"How do you think all these units would be?" He asked and I shrugged my shoulders.

"I can't believe that you were so focused during Chemistry tutorial though. You had been so restless during math lecture, I was wondering if you had focusing problems." He teased and I hit his shoulder.

"I have no idea how many times you had hit my arm already. Just be glad that it's my arm and not my feelings." He retorted again and I laughed.

"No worries, your feelings aren't going to be hurt. I'm a nice person." I assured him and he smiled.

Just as I was going to bring out another topic to talk about the door I was leaning against opened and I fell back momentarily but managed to get back my balance by Jason holding my wrist. I looked back and was shocked to find Yi Eun at behind that door. There were a few other female collegues in there as well. I guess he was having his meeting in there.

"Hae Ri, why are you sitting here?" Yi Eun asked as he helped me up and took up my bag which was on the floor and carried it for me. I took my phone out of the power socket sheepishly as I gave him a small grin," It was too crowded."

"Mr Park." Jason stood up as well and greeted Yi Eun.

"Who's this Yi Eun?" A female staff with dark red lipstick walked over to us and looked at me from the top to bottom while slightly resting her hand on his upper arm. I almost scowled at that sight.

Yi Eun turned around before answering her," This is my wife."

And he wrapped his arms around my waist and my heart skipped a beat as I looked at him.

That totally did not sound weird at all to anyone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Two faced By ツ

Fanfiction

10.9K 327 31
If there's anything Ye Eun would wish for, is to not go to the seniors graduation party. Her brother Dohyun, would finally be graduating high school...
2.6M 78.5K 61
Things that are happening in Park Hee Young's life: 1. She is accepted to JYP Entertainment, as a trainee! 2. A mysterious guy talked to her after th...
150K 8.2K 52
What will you do when you need to make a decision upon reaching crossroads in life? Both options are equally important that left you with no option...
9K 185 30
𝐓 𝐇 𝐄 𝐁 𝐄 𝐓 🦋 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟...