Best Joker And Harley Quinn F...

By mochishooky

Best Joker And Harley Quinn Fanfiction Books 》suicide squad 》for all those joker and harley fans out there. More

#1 Property Of Joker | Book 1
#2 Property of Mistah J | Book 2
#3 Predator. Prey.
#4 Mad Love
#5 Lethal Lovers
#6 Insanity
#7 Strange Love
#8 Sucker For Pain
#9 Crazy For You
#10 Psychopathic Love
#11 The King And Queen Of Gotham
#12 We're all Insane
#13 Crazy, crazy love
#14 Puddin
#16 Beauty & The Beast
#17 The Last Laugh

#15 Jarley

865 8 0
By mochishooky

By xxJarleyGirlxx

😍💜😍💜💚

Summary:

What happens, when doing your job, makes you fall in love, with the craziest person on the earth, you cannot stand living without him in your life. You would kill for him, or even die for him. Your love for him is unconditionally, you eventually decide that your love for him is too strong for you to handle anymore. You want to be with him, you cannot live without him in your life, and nothing will come in your way to be with your Puddin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 59.2K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
421K 28.6K 43
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
170K 6.1K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
130K 3.6K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...