The bad boy and me || kth. [C...

De movingkitkats

"You make my heart shake, bend and break but I can't turn away cause you're driving me wild" Mais

Intro
0.1
0.2
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.1

0.3

502 18 23
De movingkitkats

Chapter 3: Me and my wild heart
__________

Now I realized that that 'Kim Taehyung' guy is not just a playboy. He's a jerk, heartbreaker, an asshole with no heart. To make it as simple word, A Bad Boy. That's he is.

A day has passed and I feel like I'm in a dead position where I accidentally saw his bad work. And that bad work was when I'm in the library. Trying to find book for me to read for history homework, I let my feet lead me to the last shelf on the last corner which is a bit quiet and less people. And there he is sitting with his friends drawing doodles and ripping the libary properties.

Because of that I had the urge to wash my eyes with holy water. Damn that was a sinful memory for me to see. Thanks god he just left without doing or saying anything to me. Really, Thank godness. But i remember his death glare i got.

Also the same day at lunch, Not just me but everyone in the cafeteria saw that. A scene where his girlfriend threw an atomic bomb and it explodes. She's mad at him cause he threw her. Threw like dumped her.

But somehow looking at her, she deserves it. With her kinda slutty attitude she deserve to be dumped into the pits of hell. Haha now I sounded like the person who worked in church.

It's all because me addicted with Supernatural movies. But as predicted that so called 'Awesome Taehyung' shut her up with his whispering talent.

And still, even after looking at that incident, Girls are still chasing after him like a hungry zombie.

It's lunch break and poor Eunmi's helping Ms.Yoo carrying her tons of Gucci bags to her car leaving me sitting alone in my seat in class so I decided to sleep and rest my head on the table.

Yup. Gucci. She's one fan of Gucci until Eunmi told me that she realize that she wore Gucci branded underwear when Eunmi's in a school camp in seventh grade. Now that Eunmi's twelve grade, she said she's not so sure.

"I guess your noisy friend is leaving you alone?"

I heard a man's voice behind me. I raised my head and turn my back to saw a pale cute guy with black hair sitting on Taehyung's chair.

And yes that kim taehyung is sitting behind me with his annoying friend. I know him. He's one my classmates and he sits far away from mine on the last row too but opposite taehyung.

(Taehyung seat on the last row and Jihyun seats in front of him. And this pale guy seats last row as well but on the other side. Okay this is hard to explain but you get the picture right?)

"Umm yeah. She's helping Ms.Gucci with her bags" I answered like he's my friend. Well he is actually. He's in the same class which means he's a friend right?

"Ms.Gucci? That's quite a nice nickname given from a new student" He chuckled as his lips perfoms a smirk. In a good way. I guess he didn't realize that.

And I totally forgot that I accidentally called Ms.Yoo 'Ms.Gucci'. Holy crap.

"Hahah, yeah. She always wore--"

"I know. Silly right? The most silly part is where all of the students starts gossiping about her and her Gucci obssesions when we're in seventh grade. She wore a Guccci Underwear when we're having a school field trip. Girl student saw it when they're having a public bath together. It's the most hottest news in school at Seventh Grade" He laughed. That's the same story Eunmi telled me. But I just laugh it off.

"Anyways, wanna have a walk around while I show you how this school is? You haven't have a tour around right?" He stands up offering his hand to me. Wait. What is this situation? Is he asking me to holds hand with him? Or does he wanna help me stand? Or he normally wanna high-five? What should I do?

"So...? You should know school at least. What if there is an emergency and you lost? That's gonna be a problem" He looked at me playfully raising his eyebrows couple times while I'm still in a confused situation.

But suddenly he surprised me by taking my hand pulling me from my seat. I'm standing shocked and confused at him at the same time.

Oh my beds and pillows, my heart is beating like I just ran one thousand laps around a football field without a rest. This is not normal. It surely isn't. Why? Because I'm not even running! At all. Instead just standing here like a stone statue.

"Umm may I ask what the two of you were doing?"

Eunmi's loud voice knocked me back to reality. I let go of his hand holding me and turn to face my friend who isn't helping me in this situation. Choi eunmi you should've came earlier!

"H..he..errr" All the things in my brain gone blank. I can't even say my own language! Holy brain, let me get back to nursery school and study everything back again.

"I just wanna bring her to have a tour around the school. We can right?" He asks Eunmi like she's my guardian. Boy it's not like we're going on a date. But Eunmi's just kept looking at me like she wanna say something but she can't.

She's like giving me an eye contact to speak with me but sorry I'm not good at that kind of thing so I don't understand anything.

"Umm I guess see ya later?" I finally remember everything back. "Yeah sure" She gave me a smirk and left. Again.

××××

"Anything else you wanna know about this school?" He asked as we walked around the school garden. It's big enough to build another building.

"Nope. I think that's all" I replied. I finally knew everything. He showed me everything in this school. Even the places where students always hangs and this school is bigger that I thought it would be. Who ever thought that this place has so many secret places that only students knew. I wonder what they do in the secret places.

"You don't wanna know about boys here? That's usually the first question every girl asks" He smirks as he looked at me glaring at him playfully.

"Not every girl" I corrected. Surely not every girl. I don't. "Plus I already know who every girl is chasing here. That guy called 'Kim Taehyung' isn't it?"

"Taehyung is of course like that. He's handsome, rich, cool, and basically he's perfect. Girls like him even the married ones. Not just girls but even mens like him" We laughed at ourselves. What a silly joke when we talked about him.

"He's not perfect. Nobody's perfect. If he's perfect then you are too. You're good looking as well. Maybe even better than Taehyung" I saw a glint of happiness in his face. Yes he is handsome. I'm not lying. I swear.

And what surprised me the most is my first time seeing his smile. His smile is more genuine than before showing his gums. How cute. How can a guy be this cute?

I swear if there is a doll version of him, I'm gonna buy it immediately.

"Really? Thanks. Haha" I wanna see that smile of him everytime before I goes to sleep. It's beyond perfect. Even prettier than mine.

"You know what? You're actually the first girl I ever talked with this long and having a tour around with. Fasinating isn't it?" He smiles even more. Please stop that smile otherwise my rib cage is gonna break because of my heart beating even wilder and faster than a mad cheetah.

"What do you do then?" I asked. It's kinda weird though. First girl? Really?

"You'll know it soon." He said as he stopped his walk and faced me. "I gotta go. See ya tommorow pretty" He ruffles my hair before walking off with a proud smile on his face.

"Wait! I haven't know your name" I half yell since he's walking away.

"Min Yoongi!"

He yelled giving a wink that I can see even metres away. Please arrange an appointment for me with a doctor cause my stomach feels like there lives an entire zoo going wild.

____

I feel like taking off my ears right now. Eunmi's nonstop rambling to me about the guy I'm having a tour with a while ago. Yes. Min yoongi.

"I'm saying the truth! He's the school bad boy as well! The difference is Taehyung broke women's hearts and is a playboy but yoongi broke man's faces and stuffs. Nobody dares to mess up with him. He's no joke. He once had a fight with some students here because they tried to piss him off and they ended laying in hospital for three weeks!" After a long time not listening to anyone's rambling. I finally remember how it feels again now.

"But weirdly, he's all girls ideal type" My eyes widen in shock. Now i realize why everyone was glaring lazers at me when i'm walking with yoongi.

"He's just like Taehyung. All girls chased him as well. No matter how he did. Girls only cared for both of their looks"

"Oh" I told her. Now I understand. Everything. Maybe thats all i need to know. From now.

__________________________
A/N: Soooooo, you met suga! Also the main character. Hows this chapt? Is this better than the last one? A new semester of school just started and I'm in a mental breakdown so I'll try and publish when I hv time. Hv a nice day and enjoyy! Bye.

Also remember to vote and comment💓

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

63.8K 2K 41
"I purple you" "What the heck are you saying dude?" A BTS Jeon Jungkook fanfiction © 2019
218K 6.3K 75
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
73K 2.4K 21
There's a new kid in your school as he gets bullied already on his first day. As the most popular person in your school, how do you react? DISCLAIMER...
6.8K 496 39
❝and there it is. the answer to my prayers. a house. not just any old house. it's an abandoned mansion. a perfect escape of reality standing tall, ye...