Forbidden (Punk Luke Hemmings)

By ashleighh5SOS

Arms slid around my waist and I was suddenly twisted around in a swift motion by muscular, tattooed arms. In... More

Forbidden (Punk Luke Hemmings)
prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen - part one
thirteen - part two
fourteen
please read :-)
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
NEW TRAILER :-)
nineteen
twenty one
twenty two
IMPORTANNNTTTTTT
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
Twenty eight
The playlist :-))
Twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
A/N
forty five
forty six
forbidden forty seven
A/N
forty eight
forty nine
!!!!!
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
IMPORTANT
fifty five
fifty six
epilogue

twenty

73K 1.1K 187
By ashleighh5SOS

“Luke, it’s time to leave” John announced.

I felt a familiar feeling take over my body, one I referred to as nothing else but numb.

He looked to the floor, then back up to John.

“C-can you just, just give us a minute” Luke asked, coming out as more of a demand than anything else.

“Luke, we need to leave, now.” John repeated, getting fed up with Luke.

“John, I’ll be out in a fucking minute, just let me say good bye to my girlfriend Jesus Christ” Luke bursted out.

John sighed impatiently, walking out and slamming the door behind him.

Before I could say anything, I was pulled into Luke’s chest, as squeezed me tightly. Some may have called it bone crushing, but in that moment, it was comforting.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, nuzzling my head into his neck.

“Sorry I have to leave you,” Luke whispered quietly,

“It’s not your fault, Luke” I replied.

I pulled away from the embrace I would miss as I softly cupped his gorgeous face in my hands and kissed him softly.

I pulled away, lingering on his lips momentarily before pecking him once more.

“I love you” I whispered against his warm lips,

“And I love you, princess” he whispered back,

“I’ll see you soon?” I giggled, biting my lip, “You sure will” he winked.

We each took a deep breath, embracing each other once more, before he stood up and walked towards the door.

“Daniella?” he spoke, turning around,

“mmm?” I hummed,

“Stay safe, I’ll call you as soon as I land, I promise” he said, before we both mumbled another I love you, followed by him walking out the door and closing it behind him.

I sucked in a deep breath, followed by sighing heavily.

I was acting strong for Luke’s sake. I know how much it hurts him when I’m upset, and I couldn’t just breakdown and front of him before he left, he wouldn’t get any sleep at all, and I didn’t want that.

It took so much effort not to burst out in tears when John announced it was time for Luke to leave.

It was currently 12am.

I was scared, to say the very least.

All these nights at the hospital, I felt safe and so secure, like nothing could hurt me.

Luke was by my side every morning and every night, and at this stage, I could possibly be going to sleep and waking up two mornings and nights without him.

That scared me.

I always wondered how people did long distance relationships successfully. It was unbearable to even go a day without Luke, let alone months.

I suddenly felt extremely uncomfortable and uneasy.

I tossed and turned, constantly.

It was safe to say this was going to be another sleepless night.

---

I woke up to the sound of some one opening my door.

For one, it frightened me. 

I jumped up, shaking.

I wasn’t sure whether or not I began shaking due to the fact the opening of the door scared me, or the fact that I had just experienced another horrific nightmare, and Luke wasn’t beside me to calm me down.

Especially when the nightmare involved Luke, getting hurt.

It scared me, quite a lot.

I gradually stopped shaking as I saw Justine, Dr Joe and my dad were at the foot of my bed.

“Um, hi?” I greeted, coming out of more as a question, than anything, really.

“Good afternoon sleepy head” dad chuckled,

“What’s the time?” I asked,

“4pm in the afternoon” he laughed.

My eyes widened in shock.

“Turns out the medication is arriving in an hours time. However your flight is not until 10pm, so we’d like it if you stayed here until you actually need to leave to head to the airport.” Justine explained.

I grinned, knowing I’d be seeing Luke tomorrow.

“Can I at least leave half an hour early so I can go home and make myself presentable?” I asked, laughing,

“Sure” Justine cracked a smile.

“When your medication gets here, we’ll have to explain to you how much you need to take, etc. We’ve heard there’s a doctor in the crew who will be traveling with you and the boys, and we have informed her about your medication and your condition, so she’ll be checking up on you regularly. I think that’s it. You’ve got a couple hours to spare, and you’ll be leaving. Your dad’s prepared your bags and all.” Dr Joe informed,

I nodded.

“Thank you” I smiled.

He nodded, him and Justine leaving the room.

“Luke should’ve landed 15 minutes ago so I’m assuming they’re going through customs and all and he’s about to call you, I’ll wait outside. I’ll come in when you’re done and we can watch some movies” dad explained quickly, before walking outside and shutting the door behind him.

Well, okay then dad.

Just like he said, a couple minutes passed and my familiar ringtone was echoing throughout the room, Luke’s name flashing on caller ID.

I answered without hesitation, placing the phone to my left ear, smiling.

“Hey” I greeted,

“Hey babe” he replied,

“How was the flight?” I asked,

“Pretty shit. I tried to get sleep but I failed, how was your night princess?” he questioned,

“I didn’t get to sleep until about 5am, I woke up not long ago” I laughed, him joining in with me.

“I’m glad you got some sleep. Any news about the medication?” he asked eagerly.

I replied by explaining what I was just informed and I could tell he was smiling by the way he sighed in relief.

“That’s great babe!” he cheered, to which I agreed with him.

We continued talking as we usually would until he had to go and we hung up.

I retrieved dad from outside and he walked in and slid in next to me.

He turned on the laptop he brought from home and slipped in The Amazing Spiderman, one of our favorites.

Things were beginning to turn up. One thing was for sure, though. 

I would miss my dad.

FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER
urghhhhhhh sorry for such a shitty, short and boring chapter. There's been a lot of drama going on lately and I needed to settle it down a bit lol :-)
2 updates in 2 days, that's the quickest I've updated, ever.
I'll try to update again this weekend but I'm not sure yet :-)
SOOOOO WITH THANK YOU ALL FOR COMMENTING SHIP NAMES! 
I think the main favourites everyone was commenting were:

Duke, Lukella & Luella

COMMENT YOUR FAVOURITE!
ALSO, STAY TUNED FOR A MICHAEL FAN FICTION TRAILER COMING THIS WEEKEND I HOPE 
;-)
I will be co-writing it with the swaggy @ChantelleBressan who is a pretty rad school friend so look out for that! :-)
PLSSSS FOLLOW MY INSTA AND I'LL BUY YOU PIZZA WITH UR FAV BAND MEMBER AS THE TOPPINGS :-) @hardcoreluke

once again i love y'all!
- Ash xxxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 102 30
He hit my ass before gripping it and kissing me passionately, I moaned into his mouth and he gripped my chin between his fingers. His hand went down...
143K 3.6K 30
"Scream for me my sweet" he whispered from behind me as he roughly pulled my head back by my hair. His words and the way he handled me, aroused me m...
125K 6.1K 45
"Are you going to kiss me or are you just gonna stare?" As if he needed the encouragement, he slams his mouth down on mine in a frenzy, his hands mo...
232 0 31
Tears stung my eyes. How does he? Why does he? What's he trying to do? Bring me down? Show people who I am now? How does he know? He knows my name an...