The shy girl no one notices...

By xAngelFromAbovex

Skyla has always been the shy, unseen girl in the back of the classroom, she's the girl you would never notic... More

I'm the shy girl no one notices...till now
Chapter 2- Shopping!!
Chapter 3- "I knew you were trouble"
Chapter 4- Becoming closer...
Chapter 5- Why?
Chapter 6- A different change of scenery
Chapter 7-Meeting Sophia
Chapter 8- The Date
Chapter 9- Normal day?
Chapter 10- 'Father'
Chapter 11- Ugh...Madison...
Chapter 12- strangers
Chapter 13- Apologizes...
chapter 14- Lazy Day
Chapter 15- Gloria Jean's
Chapter 16- Been a while
Chapter 17- Untitled.
Chapter 18- Well, this is going to be fun.
Chapter 19- Paint Ball!
Chapter 20-Unknown...
Chapter 21-Darkness...
Chapter 22- A day dream away
Authors note (please read)
Chapter 23- My love
Chapter 24-Feeling betrayed
Chapter 26- 2 weeks later

Chapter 25- What just happened?

1.9K 73 12
By xAngelFromAbovex

Hope you like! SO SORRY I take forever to upload! tell me what you think!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Skyla~

My alarm abruptly woke me up from my deep slumber, blasting a song that was playing on the radio. OH FOR F SAKES. I quickly slammed the snooze button, rolling over to check my phone. No new messages. Great. If you can't tell that's sarcasm. I groaned while getting out of bed, begrudging getting dressed before heading downstairs. I smelled the food before I smelt it and it made my mouth water, man Lucas was a good cook. I quickly raced downstairs to grab a plate when I stopped in my tracks. Why is Blake in MY kitchen talking to MY sister and HER boyfriend?

"Morning Sky" Ava called smiling a bright smile at me, "Your friend Blake showed up to take you to school today"

I looked over at Blake who had a sheepish grin on his face, what is he trying to do? I simply nodded and walked over and grabbed myself a plate of eggs and bacon. The one thing I didn't understand where was Jeremy?

"So Blake why you here to pick me up today?" I ask randomly shooting him a sideways glance; he looks back at me shooting me a killer smile.

"Jeremy is staying home today so I'm gonna take us to school today" I nodded my head slowly, uh huh not suspicious at all. Blake and I finished our food before waving bye to Ava and Lucas, does it feel weird that it felt normal. Eh I'm not going to think about it, I just want to survive this school day with no drama. We get downstairs and I hope into Blake's car, I have no idea what kind of car it is so don't ask...We drive to school in silence, neither one of us daring to say anything. I don't even know what I want to say to him, thank you for being nice to me last night? Thanks for taking me to school and being a better boyfriend than my own?

We arrive at school and we both step out and take our separate ways, I get through the day in a blur constantly thinking about Jeremy and Blake. That's when I saw him, no not Blake...Jeremy. What-What is he doing here, I thought Blake said he was staying home today. He was casually talking with Logan and Noah leaning against the lockers, not even taking notice of me when Laura walks up to him. What does she think she is doing! I watch as she looks up at Jeremy saying god knows what before she crashes her lips onto his. I watch in horror waiting for Jeremy to push her away to do anything, but he only grabs her and pulls her closer the boys cheering behind them. I can't believe what I am seeing, the tears swell in my eyes as they pull apart Laura turning to look at me and smirking. That's it!

I storm over to her and slap her so roughly across the face it knocks her back and out of Jeremy's arms. I am so angry at this point my hands are shaking and my hands form fists as I go to aim at Jeremy's face but I think of a better spot, quickly averting from his face I shock him and hit him the downstairs area as hard as I could. He doubles over in pain, one hand leaning against the lockers as hold his area.

"I hate you, you bastard. How could you!" I scream at him, tears slowly falling from my face.

"You wanna know why!" He came back at me looking at me dead in the eye, "Because ever since I met you I sacrificed myself for you and I can't deal with it anymore. I don't want a girlfriend anymore and I especially don't want you" The tears could not stop flowing from my face as those words came out of his mouth, I can't even believe it myself is this a dream? This can't be real.

"Then why not tell me straight away! Why not be a man and do it beforehand instead of watching you cheat on me!"

"Because it was easier"

"EASIER! I hate you" The anger surged through me once more and I slapped him hard across the face before calmly walking away, trying to keep my dignity. Easier to cheat on me than be a man and actually break up with me all because what, I'm too much work? He sacrificed his life for mine? I sacrificed everything for him and this is how he acts. Maybe it's best we didn't stay together anyway. I decided the best escape was to the library, I found a little corner to hide in and when I got comfy the tears flowed none stop and I couldn't stop them. I hugged myself as I silently sobbed, just wishing I could go home already!

"Hey" A soft voice said, I looked up and sae Blake holding a bar of chocolate, giving me a small smile. He sat down next to me and offered the chocolate; I gratefully took it because I needed it.

"Are you alright- well of course your not alright, your crying what I'm saying is are you- do you, I um...I'm not good at this"

"I'm ok," I weakly say to Blake, as he looks down at me surprised. He tries to give me a reassuring smile and I try to give him one back but I doubt it looked like it. Blake put his hand around my shoulder and pulled me in for a side hug.

"Thanks Blake, for being there"

"Anytime Sky, I meant what I said last night about Jeremy he's a dick and if he were a real man he would of done it like a real man" I could hear the anger in Blake voice, I was kind of surprised. Thinking back I remember when I first met Blake, I never thought we'd ever be like this now. I never thought we'd be sort of friends.

"Yeah well shit happens" Blake laughed at my comment, nodding his head at me.

"Yeah shit does happen aye" He reached over trying to grab some chocolate but I moved it away, playing a little game of catch the chocolate. I giggled when Blake half tackled me to the floor, grabbing the chocolate bar in the process.

"Ah ha! Got it!" Blake beamed as I sat up, punching him lightly in the side. Blake popped a piece of chocolate in his mouth, acting really dramatically while eating his chocolate.

"You know I saw what you did to Jeremy, I might say good hit! He totally deserved" I let out a little laugh thinking about it, I must admit it was a good hit.

"Yeah well don't get on the wrong side me" I let out a little laugh, as Blake looked at me shooting me a smile.

"I'll try to remember that" We both laughed and you know what I felt so much better, just hanging out with Blake here really cheered me up. Soon the bell rang and we both were off to class again, this time I was happier than before. The rest of the day went by fast and once the last bell rang I was practically running out of the room. As I began to walk home Blake caught up with me, stopping me practically dragging me to his car.

"Blakeee" I whined as he kept dragging me to his car.

"You aren't walking home alright, so hop in or I throw you in" Blake said jokingly as I slowly sat in the passenger side seat, looking over and seeing Blake hop into the driver seat. Shooting me a mischievous smile before starting his car and taking off, we began driving and I noticed him drive by the street I live on.

"Blake where are you taking me? Please don't tell me your gonna kill me and throw my body in the woods" I looked at him suspiciously, it's a crazy theory but a possibility none the less. Blake takes a glance at me; shocked that just came out of my mouth before laughing his head off.

"You got quiet the imagination on you don't you" He laughed whilst I just rolled my eyes; it isn't going to be silly when I die. I shrug my shoulders and decide to just enjoy the view when we suddenly come to a stop in front of a park. I look at Blake puzzled he just simply smiled and jumped out of the car, motioning for me to follow him. I do so, not liking sitting in the car by myself and follow Blake over to the swings where he sat down motioning for me to sit next to him. I did and started swinging slightly, looking over at Blake who was looking at me.

"I don't get it," I said confused, I don't think I had gotten my head wrapped around the fact that Jeremy and I had broken up just yet.

"What do you mean?" Ask Blake.

"Jeremy" Was my reply, I looked over at Blake and an emotion passed over his face before it was quickly gone. I squinted my eyes at him, what's he not telling me! I cocked my head to the side and gave him the 'you better tell' look, he sighed running a hand through his hair.

"Um....well" He trailed off. "Jeremy.broke.up.with.you.cause.he's.moving" He all but blurted out, I looked at him shocked, Jeremy broke up with me cause he was moving that didn't make any sense.

"What do you mean he is moving? Why couldn't he tell me that?"

"He's moving to England to stay with his dad, after everything that has happened he thinks it's for the best. That's why he just blurted out he was breaking up with you cause well, he's leaving tonight. I'm so sorry Sky I told him to just tell you but he wouldn't listen, I really am sorry" Blake explained guilt flashing over his eyes, keep it together Sky, keep it together. Yep nope, I burst into tears clutching my head in my hands. I felt two strong arms pull me into a hug as I cried into his shoulder. When I finally stopped crying I looked up at Blake who was trying to give me a comforting smile.

"Come on lets get you home" I let him lead me to the car and into the passenger seat where he drove me home, he pulled up outside the building.

"Thanks... for everything today" I said to Blake, looking down at my hands that were in my lap. I felt Blake put his fingers under my chin, where I looked up at him nervously. I was not ready for anymore boy drama at the moment.

"Anytime,if you need me I'm there ok?" Blake stated, I nodded my head before quickly saying bye and jumping out of the car. What just happened? Why is Blake being so nice to me?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 1.8K 20
This is a story about a girl who falls in love with her best friends older brother. Does he feel the same way? What will happen when he finds out? W...
35.6K 732 15
!!Don't Copy Please!! Skyla is a nerd and a very pretty one but lost all hope when her parents died and has to take care of her little brother from...
729K 11.6K 19
Teaching has always been Jade's dream, since she was little. She has been studying hard to make her dream come true. When she gets a job as an art t...
56 3 30
Skyla Jacobs is a normal high school teenager. She worries about her makeup, outfits, and boys. But all that is about to change... When she meets Mic...