Just for love (Yuri Plisetsky...

By Miranydeottat

Getting put together with your enemy for partner skating has to be the worst that could happen. Wrong, fallin... More

Prologue
Russia and Tolerance
Want
Look, im a kitty cat
What an idiot
Hello Japan
The Date (part one)
The Date (part two)
The sleepover ;)
The preformance
Sterling Silver
Barcelona
One Drink
Movies and popcorn
What Is This
Breakfast to Remember
Not Happy That I Skate
12 o'clock
Routine Time
Surprise
Anyone
I'm Yours
Just a Dream
Like im a Kid
The mind of Yurio
HUUUUUUUH!
He's a Keeper
Just read

Kreutzer

7.1K 267 282
By Miranydeottat

Hmm" I shrug my shoulders and start to get ready for the day.

After I'm done getting ready, which includes taking a shower, drying my hair, getting dressed and putting on a little bit of makeup I wait in the lobby type area. It's already 11:50 so he should be here anytime. As I'm scrolling through Instagram. I hear a familiar voice.

"Hey (y/n)" Katzuki walks in.

"Hey! How are you?"

"I'm good. I brought the music like I promised you. I was thinking we could actually practice a little today if you're free"

"I was hoping we could too. But we don't have a piano here..."

"That's alright, we have one at my house. We could just go there? Also you look quite ravishing today"  I blush at his thoughtful comment.

"Oh, thank you. You look quite handsome." I add to loosen some of the tension in the conversation.

"Alright let me go grab my violin." I run up stairs and scavenge through the piles of clothes on my bed. When I find my violin I go back to katzuki who is patiently waiting for me. "Alright let's head out"

As we're walking to his house he quizzes me on everything we see. I think its kinda stupid but i just go with it.

"Why is the sky blue?"

"The sky is blue because molecules in the air scatter blue light from the sun more than they scatter red light. When we look towards the sun at sunset, we see red and orange colours because the blue light has been scattered out and away from the line of sight."

He looks so impressed but like doesn't everyone know that? This repeats between Katzuki and I for awhile until he says we're almost there. When we come to stop. I see that we're in front of a big gate.

"Is this your house?!" It's more like a mansion.

"Yeah" he pressed the buzzer and a camera turns towards us then the gate clicks open. "Come on, I can't wait to show you around" he take me hand and starts to run.

He shows me around like any person would,and when we get to the music room oh mah gerd. It has so many instruments. I'm immediately drawn to the beautiful gold and silver flute.

"You can play it if you want" he says while opening the grand piano.

"Really!"

"Yeah, just don't drop it" he says jokingly...I hope.

I pick it up and start to play a little song. I close my eyes and I just see the music. When I'm done playing. It open my eyes to see katzuki and his what seems to be while family watching me. I instantly heat up.

"Wow... you're brilliant!" He says. "Was that kuhlau fantasy?" ...Wow. He actually knew the song.

"Yeah opus 38 in D major" I quietly say. All of a sudden his mother runs up to me with tears in her eyes and hugs me...super tight.

"Bravo! Bravo!" I feel super awkward.

"Mom calm down haha." A older version of katzuki says.

"Oh I'm sorry honey. I suppose we should let you guys practice now" she walks back to the door and they all walk out.

"I'm sorry about that, she loves the flute"

"Haha I can tell. It's really alright, that made me happy. My mother never gave me such recognition"

"Why not, you're amazing"

"Well,how do I put this...she's just not that type of women. Ya know" I look to the side not wanting to look into his eyes.

"Oh. I'm sorry."

"It's fine. Haha... I haven't seen her for a few years now. Ever since I started skating. She just...Gave up on me... I'm sorry. Anyways" I trail off.

"No need to be sorry. Let's start on this piece. " he hands me the music part for violin and sets up a stand for me. I get my violin out and it just fills me with excitement.

"I'm so excited, I haven't played for a while. I've been busy with the Grand Prix."

"Wanna just try from the top and see where it goes. We can work out the parts we don't understand right away, after."

"Alright sure. Let's do this"

(This is what the song is. lol But at the thing your going to play a shortened version of it)

We play and it goes surprising well for just sight reading. Although there are some places that need work, were definitely going to rock this on Friday. After we've practiced for about a hour. We decide to call it a day.

"Is there anything you can't do" he looks at me with his light brown eyes.

"Theres lots I can't do, like cook"

"Really? You'd seem like the one who could make anything tasty"

"I once tried to prepare a turkey for thanksgiving... unfortunately we didn't have turkey that year" he laughs.

"Well you'll learn one day. I mean if you can master the flute and violin. I'm sure you can cook a little turkey" he pats me on the back.

"Don't forget piano" I smirk at him.

"You should play me a little something" he pulls out a bunch of different songs from a cabinet.

"I don't need those. It's all up here" I tap on my head.

I start to play and he instantly smiles.  I glance at him a return a smile.

After I'm done play. He hugs me. Just out of no where. When he lets go we just look at each other. Admiring every detail in our eyes. He starts to lean in, I turn my head to the side because it's to early in this relationship to be kissing him. Are you kidding we met like 2 days ago. He kissed me on the cheek. I tense up.

"I'm sorry. That was awkward" he says after he does it.

"It's alright. Im just not ready for that. We met 2 days ago."

"You're right haha"

"Well I really should get going. I'm going to forget how to skate if I don't practice" I grab my violin and the music he gave me.

"Alright. Do you need a ride there? I can have one of the staff here take you."

"Sure" I smile.

Yuris' POV

"I still can't believe what you did to me. I mean really, Vaseline"

"Haha it was funny"

"No it wasn't. It was stupid" just as I say that (y/n) walks in.

"Hey guys" she gets on the ice already wearing her skates.

"This is my practice time."  Does she really thinks she's going to take MY time.

"We still have the competition. You didn't forget did you" i did forget but I'm not going to tell her that.

"Fine. Let's work on that. But we don't have a anything to do."

"You sure complain a lot..." she says. I can't believe she just said that to me.

"Shut up" she starts to laugh and all of a sudden she grabs my hands and goes in circles like she always does. I feel a smile forming in my face but I don't want to show it.

Your POV

As soon as I grab his hands, I feel this shock of  happiness. I do the almighty spin and he starts to smile but quickly frowns acting like he's bored. Cute. Being with him makes me feel comfortable. Even though he can be mean, you know he never means it... most of the time. It's just something that makes him so interesting, you never truly know what he's feeling.

A/N

So I realized that some of you didn't get my last chapter. It kind of explains it all in viktors POV but I guess I can see where you would get confused. I just hope you figured it out. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Don't forget to vote and what not and yeah... until next time mah doods. 
                         -Miranda T.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 3.9K 31
~Completed 03/21/18~ ⛸Y/N is one of the best female ice skaters in the world. Yuri is one of the best male Ice skaters in the world. Maybe that's why...
339K 15.9K 42
Yuri Plisetsky, now 17 years old, is at the peak of his career as a figure skater. Successful and talented, he seems to have everything on a silver p...
35.3K 1.4K 40
*Sequel to An Unexpected Love* Half a year after dominating the Grand Prix Final, Yuri Plisetsky and Ayumi Matsumoto are on cloud nine. Their relatio...
62.8K 2.3K 44
You're a normal sixteen year old girl. He is also sixteen. He... Yuri Plisetsky, he is one mysterious boy, but an annoying idiot as well. I haven't g...