Emma Gilbert - Harry Potter +...

By owlwobble

I am a witch of the Merlin's Clan. They doubt about me but i guess they had their reason. (This Story is a... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
Sequel

17

5.3K 147 22
By owlwobble

"Listen here, Emma, My mother is witch. so... dont even bother trying," Said Klaus who put me down. Klaus had an angry look upon his face.

When I looked around, it seems like I was in his home. Or a house with a family in it but he evict them, I looked at the time which showed it was time to go back to class in 15 minutes. Oh my god. But then it's History. I won't lie but I did love History.

I sighed loudly when I saw three men entering the room. "Meet my brothers. You already know Elijah. This is Finn the mummy's boy."He tapped on the man's shoulder who shugged his hands off and then he went to the other man. "This is Kol, the family narcissist". Kol just winked at me. Oh my god... seriously I don't care about your family. But Kol seems charming.

I just want to go back to school. I gave a poker face.

Just at that very moment, a woman came in. Probably the mother. "Mother, this is Emma, My date." SAY WHAT?! DATE TO WHAT!?

"You looked beautiful , child. I'm Ester." She said, holding her hand up front. She did not seems very normal. I meant, she seems a little odd. I could already see in her eyes.

I shook her hand firmly and gave a genuine smile that in my heart, I just want to get it over with. "Thank you Ester. My name is Emma Gilbert." I introduced myself. She did not seems surprise when I uttered my last name.

"Well dear, I'm going to excuse myself now... I will see you tomorrow night," Ester said before she left. I sighed and looked dead serious at Klaus, with my arm folded. He was just smiling away.

What was this Hybrid thinking? I rolled my eyes and walked towards the door but Kol stopped me. I gave a sarcastic smile and walked passed him but then Klaus sprinted in front of me.

"What do you want?" I asked, I was clear unhappy.

"Be there." Klaus ordered.

"You don't own me."

That hit the spot. He choked me.

"Be there!"

Now I'm pissed. Just a light rubbing of my thumb against my index finger, he released me and then cupped his head.

I smiled, followed by walking to the front door.

"If you are not there, I WILL start hurting every person that you love!" He provoked.

"You are an arse, you know that? I'll be there...You hurt mine, I'll hurt yours back, double. Okay?" I spat back.

Without wasting more time, I opened the door and walked out of the door and watched as Klaus shut the door behind me.

*Klaus
"Not in a million years." I heard she uttered. My eyes went wide. Quickly, I opened the door to see she had already gone. How was that possible. It was only 2 seconds when I closed the door. Something was fishy. She had that secret buried in her brain and mouth tightly sealed. I knew she had.

"This witch is something...." I commented as I walked back into the family room and sat in the arm chair. Elijah looked at me, digging my thoughts out of my brain to my mouth. Kol followed. Finn could not care less. "She said, not in a million years. She is going to stand me up. This witch is something! She better don't or I swear-" I started, punch the side with my fist onto the arm chairs but the narcissist cut me off. He always had to do that. Just for a moment, keep your mouth shut.

"You swear you will what? Stab her and put her in a coffin? What a waste. So gorgeous. I'll tap that." Kol mocked me. Elijah smiled, realising it was ironic to stab her when she would just die.

"Why don't you mind your own bloody business and keep on staring at yourself in the mirror, Kol!" I yelled back and walked away.

*Emma *(italic words in brackets are the words I used for the spells. the words are translated to Latin using google translator.)*

I was just in time for History class. The teacher that was teaching us was Mr. Alaric Saltzman. He was a very friendly man. He smiled as I walked in. As I sat next to the worried Elena, Caroline and Bonnie, they asked if I was alright. I shrugged and smile, telling them I was perfectly fine.

History was my last lesson, thankfully. I noticed Rebekah was in the class too. Half way through the class, a patronus arrived. I breathed deeply. Are you fucking serious? Everyone except the girls and probably Rebekah could see it. The message said, "Emma, please... I need your help. my mother needs help. please... put a side our problem.. I'm begging you. Draco" I noticed Bonnie and Caroline looked at me.

I gave a faint smile in class and then took a pen. I started to write the message on a piece of paper while my eyes glued on the board. As I write, I was actually writing a message with my patronus. "Draco, you idiot, there are vampires, hybrid and witch in class now. They can see this. Can you please wait. I will help you. I will be there in about 45 minutes. Emma."

I flick my finger gently, making it unnoticeable. Though the supernaturals could. My patronus slowly turned into a blue orb and then it went off. I sighed softly. As soon as the school bell rang, I packed my things as fast as I could. "Alright, my lovelies, I have to go to work. see you at home , love you," I kissed Elena's head and dashed out.

But you know what, there will be that someone who has to come after me. Rebekah. She was right in front of me, "Rebekah, I seriously do not have time for you right now. I am very sorry...."I said, looking around. with my eyes set back to hers, I muttered, "Crucio." That was when Rebekah screamed in pain. I ran as fast as I could to a isolated place and apparated to St. Mungo.

The entrance to the hospital was filled with families. Their eyes were puffy from the crying. "excuse me...' I said, I walked pass through them to the front desk. "What room is Narcissa Malfoy in? I was long- awaited by the Malfoy."

The nurse behind the desk did not respond to my question. However, she only sent a patronus. What a great service. With my arms folded, I stared at the nurse who gave me no attention. I rolled my eyes when I saw Draco arrived to fetch me.

"Er.. nurse.." I called. Surprisingly she looked up. "Your service suck. Try to respond when you are being spoken to."

..
There was an awkward silence in the lift, "thank you.... For being here." Draco thanked me. I looked at him and just shrugged my shoulder. Less talking was better. "Emma please, Don't ignore me..." I kept silent. I did not understand why I was ignoring him when I said it myself that I never care. Never liked him in any way. Hypocrite. I am such a hypocrite. Was I jealous? Maybe tinnie tiny bit. I sighed as the lift stopped. "we should get out," Draco added who went out and took the lead. I followed him to the ward.

There I saw Narcissa, lying in bed. But now, she seems lifeless. As if she was dead. Lucius was sitting down at the side of the bed, with his hand grabbing her hand. Draco worried face was still there. I went over to Narcissa and touched her temples. I felt an ache in my chest. She was now in a coma. She did not move. She did not react to anything. Her eyes were staring blankly to the ceiling. She was brain dead. "what is wrong?"

"Her brain is dead. But you don't have to worry...." I spoke. Politely.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN DON'T HAVE TO WORRY?! THIS IS MY WIFE YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT?!YOU FILTHY MUDBLOOD!! " Lucius grabbed my right arm and yelled at me. I was frowning with anger. No point fighting with this heartless pureblood.

"Father! CAN YOU JUST STOP! SHE IS HERE TO HELP US!"Draco yelled at his father. Lucius let go of my arm and took a step back.

Rolled my eyes and I said,  "I will heal her brain. Then I would restore her memories." I went to the hide of the bed and sat down.

With my eyes shut, hands cupped her face, I muttered, "Ic pe purhhaele pin licsare." (Spell from 'the adventures of Merlin') Narcissa's eyes were open, bigger. She looked around like how a baby would do. "She....er... she has nothing in her brain. No memory. She is like a baby. What exactly happened? It looks like she was strike with the memory spelll,"I explained. Lucius' face went tense. Did he had to do with it?

"Er... I'm not sure how it happen. But...What now?" draco asked, worried now.

"Not to worry.. I'll just restore your mother's memory. It will take a while." I said, softly as I shifted a little bit to get comfortable.

"How long?" Lucius asked, as he touched his wife's cheek with his finger.

"An hour. the longest" I answered. I looked back at Narcissa who was now sleeping. I touched the sides of her face. I shut my eyes and recited a spell, "Potestate, ego memoriam Tibi. (with the power of merlin, I restore your memories) ". One by one I saw images of Narcissa. Images of her life. It started with a baby, then a toddler, then a child, teenager, her hogwarts' life, adult life , her love life, her pregnant life, then Draco until recently.

Everything stopped. I watched as Narcissa holding her head. Then she looked at me, she was worried.

"You are blee-" That was all I heard before I fainted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72 2 15
*SHORTER READ* I am a magic user. No one cares for me, and I don't care for them. I am an outcast and a loner. My family didn't like me that much...
56.1K 1.9K 18
Second in the LOVED Series It's their second year together, and a lot has changed. Think a long-lost twin would throw a spanner in the works? Eh, wro...
231K 6.6K 29
Hello! I m writing another GAMER fic. What is wrong with me? NOTHING!!!! I love writing these fics and I hope you enjoy this one! Here's the descrip...
137K 6.1K 44
❝who's there? calm down, it's just me. don't do that, you idiot! you're calling me names, but you love me really. no i don't, shut up. make me, i dar...