My Governess a Witch

بواسطة Leopardfang17

Nyra Stark is a very powerful witch from our time that gets sent back to Victorian England and sent to our fa... المزيد

Where Am I?
This is a House of Horrors
Kidnapping!
Butler's P.O.V
Pink, Sparkles Everywhere!
A Bewitching Preformance
A Witch's Memories
William Appears
Houndsworth
Two Heads Are Better Than One
Picture Perfect
Another Birdbrain
Freeloader
Foreign
Competing
Shadow
A Different Talent
Idea
Competition Part 1
Competition Part 2
Midnight Flights and Curses
The Trial of Witch Hunter Angela
We're In The Future
First Day in the Future
Movie Night
Dealing With Witches in Training
Finally
A/N: Discontinued. Please read.

A/N: STORY REWRITE

637 9 1
بواسطة Leopardfang17

Hey guys. I just wanted to let you know that I am going to be rewriting this story.

I've fully realized the plotholes in this and have decided that I can't just ignore them anymore and I am going to fix them. I started this story a long time ago and my writing and my brain have both matured since then. I really love this story so instead of abandoning it, I'm going to rewrite it. There will also be some other major changes.

I am going to be following the manga exactly. The anime has some extra characters that, although enjoyable to write, feel like their more trouble than their worth adding them into the story. I'll still be willing to write about Anime only characters on the Tumblr blog I have but until then, this story is going to go under some serious renovations and is going to be reposted.

Thank you all for sticking with me this fa and I'm glad that so many of you have enjoyed this story. I hope you enjoy the rewritten version and I will see you later.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

15.9K 409 14
**this is a bxb book, if you dont like it, dont read it, i simply cant write about girls*** {unedited} Sebastian is fully aware of his desires for hi...
107K 3.9K 41
(Y/N) was chilling on her couch Saturday evening (like she always does) when she is transported to the world of Black Butler! What will happen then...
1.5M 51.1K 19
Book One in the Dimension™ Series Young, brilliant, smart, and with a dash of sassy and sarcasm, you were the ideal girl that captured the hearts of...
336K 10.6K 83
[Black Butler various x Reader] (Y/N) is one of the few rare humans who was gifted with magic powers in her world. With magic users being hunted for...