Bad Pearl

By Thtoneshortruby

pearlnet is underated highest ranks: #9 in Pearlnet #2 in pearlxgarnet other ranks: #66 in gems #70 in fusion More

Gone
Teasing
Regeneration
Clues
~A/N~
Corrupted
The Barn
//NOTE//
Peridot
Yet again another note
"please stop your scaring me"
"because inside im a monster"
"now i just sit in silence"
"we'll be counting stars"
"black is not sad"
"ℓσσк αт тнє ѕтαяѕ"
"∂σит вℓαмє"
Help
"ℬᎯℬᎽ ℐᏆЅ"
"ṅєṿєя ɢıṿє ȗƿ"
♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
"ᴅʏɪɴɢ ɪs ᴇᴀsʏ"
Birthday
"∂σит ℓєт уσυя ∂яєαмѕ"
"ιn тнe eye oғ a нυrrιcane"
"lσvє íѕ"
2K READS
;)
" these strangers speak in white noise "

"ωє ¢яανє ωнαт"

125 3 1
By Thtoneshortruby

"ωє ¢αи'т нανє"

☊ᴘᴇʀɪ's ᴘᴏᴠ☋

"Amethyst!" Pearl shouted and hugged her, Garnet joined in too but I went to Lapis to wake her up,"Hey Lapis," I said and shook her,"What," she groaned,"Guess who's here!" I said excited and started grinning ear to ear, Lapis groaned in response,"It's Amethyst!" I said but she didn't have a reaction. I went back to Amethyst and the others and saw them talking,"Uh hey guys I wouldn't talk so loud, Sky and Lapis are asleep," I said looking at Sky on the couch, I looked back at Amethyst and saw her with a confused face. "You're probably really tired you should get some sleep, we can talk better in the morning," I suggested, Pearl nodded,"I think I'm gonna go to my room, I have stuff to do," she got up and headed toward the door to her room, Garnet said the same thing and left. "Hey Peri wanna hang for a while then rest, I wanna catch up with you," She asked me and nodded her head to the door to go outside. I shrugged and we headed out, we went down the stairs and went and sat near the water,"This is beautiful," I said and looked at the scenery,"Just like you," she replied with a smirk to me. "Ame we talked about this, you and I broke up and now I'm with Lapis," I said with a sigh,"I know but... don't you miss it? Don't you miss us?" She said moving closer to me,"I can't think about the past, the present is what I look at," I said looking down. I flinched when I felt something cold on my face, it was Amethyst' hand, I tried hard not to think about the memories I had with Amethyst,"I'm going inside," I finally say and walk towards the stairs to the house. I quickly went up them and into the house to the bed with Lapis, I layed down close to her and hugged her,Im never letting you go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

984 21 8
On earth crashed a ship with with a gem who doesn't remember her past. Steven Universe belongs to Rebecca Sugar
6.1K 81 22
After 13 years blue and yellow finally have their daughter as well as fixing their massive family problems
5.5K 112 19
bEST SU fanfic Evver XDXDXDXD
168K 3K 157
The title basically tells it all. I do not own Steven Universe, nor the characters, nor the locations in Steven Universe. All rights go to Rebecca Su...