Fantasizing

By TJunell

Zen is not the most known or boldest person, but she never backs down. Coping with the death of her mother, h... More

Fantasizing
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilouge
Reality Just Set In

Chapter 8

17.9K 686 67
By TJunell

Chapter 8

Zen P.O.V

"What the fuck?" Ian managed to choke out after staring at them for a while. "Watch your damn mouth" His mother slurred. They looked as if they had been drinking all day and were about to come in the house and have sex. The women, who I assumed was his mother, had her dress halfway up her thigh with her straps hanging off. She had on no bra and her hair looked a mess. Her make up was running and her blood red lipstick was smudged. The man had no shirt or undershirt on and just his kaki pants, with his belt unbuckled and his zipper down.

Ian let out a long sigh. "And Ian, what the fuck I tell you about having these bitches in my damn house." the women yelled as if I wasn't there. I wasn't going to lie that kind of hurt but I acted as if I wasn't effected by it. "You better tell her to take her ass home before I do." she spoke loud. Ian's father looked at us both with anger, and Ian looked back at them the same way. "Uhmm, I'm-" I begin to speak, but Ian's mom interrupted me "Ain't nobody tell you, you could talk"

I took a deep breath holding back the tears in my eyes and looked up at Ian. "Get this lil girl out of our face so we can finish what we started." Ian's dad spoke. His facial features were the spitting image of Ian, except an older virgin. Ian had his mother's eyes, and lips though. He took my hand and dragged me upstairs leaving them alone.

As soon as we reached Ian's room I let the tears run freely from my eyes. I was both angry and sad at the same time. Ian put his arm around me and led me to the bed. "My bad about them, they were suppose to be on a business trip, but I guess got back early" I ignored his words and stretched out on his king sized bed. "What did I even do?" I whispered "You didn't do anything, they're just stupid and drunk as fuck." I nodded my head and lay my head on the pillow.

"Do you want me to take you home?" Ian asked in a low tone. I looked over at his clock to see it was now 7PM and I didn't even feel like going home. "I guess" I said in a sad tone. "Zen, you know you can stay here if you want, fuck them" He said sitting at the head of the bed. "I don't want to be in the way though, and did you hear what the hell they said, I'm scared to stay here" I tried to joke. "Well I'm not taking you home so you better stay your ass in this bed" I chuckled and got under the covers.

"Good, I ain't want to go no where anyway." I admitted, starting to feel a little better. Ian shook his head and got up to go to the bathroom. I reached over to his night stand and grabbed his remote and turned the TV on. I begin searching for something to watch when I heard the shower water run. The door opened revealing a shirtless Ian. I bit my bottom lip. He was sexy as hell. His set off abs were perfect and he had a small tattoo on his breast. I crossed my legs feeling the juices begin to flow.

He walked over to his closet and opened a drawer on one of the sides. and pulled out a pair of boxers, and a pair of pajama pants. He turned to me seeing the look in my eyes and smirked. I quickly turned my attention back to the TV and ignored him as he walked back into the bathroom. I couldn't help but think of Ian that way,he was doing all this shit on purpose. I put it to the back of my head and turned my attention to the movie Love and Basketball that was playing on the TV.

I watched it for about 30 minutes when Ian came out with his pajama pants on. and got on the other side of me in the bed. I looked over at his body. His body glisted still a little damp. "I usually don't sleep with pants on but, I figured you wasn't ready for the D yet." I laughed and punched him in the arm "Well put on a damn shirt" I said still laughing. He put the covers over the lower half of his body and said "You and me both know that you don't want that" which was right. I shook my head and turned my attention back to the TV.

When the movie was over, Ian and I were still wide awake. I was a little uncomfortable, so I begin to shift in my seat. "You want me to get you a T-shirt?" he asked noticing my movements. He walked over to his closet again and pulled out a Polo T-shirt and a pair of boxers. "You can take a shower and put these own. I don't have any panties" he laughed "but your ass so big, I'm sure they can fit these" He said holding the boxers up again. I stuck my tongue out at him, got up, grabbed the clothes, and walked into the bathroom

I looked around the bathroom. It was pretty big in size. It was mostly gold all over but pretty plain. I turned the shower on and stripped out of my clothes. I stepped in the lukewarm water and begin to wash myself. I took about a 20 minutes shower and stepped out to dry myself. I used Ian's baby lotion to mosturize my skin, I decided against using his deodorent and looked around for a different brand. To my surprise there was a fresh stick of womens deodorent in the small closet. I used it and put on the oversized boxers and T-shit Ian gave me and looked in the mirror.

My hair was slightly damp and my smooth skin looked flawless at the moment. The T-shirt kind of hung over my right sholder and reached my upper thighs while the boxers covered the rest of my thigh. I poked my head out the door to see that Ian was still watching TV. "You got a extra tooth brush?" I asked looking his way. Without even turning his head he said. "Uhh yeah it should be two or three that haven't been opened in the back of that cabinet." I nodded and walked slowly back into the bathroom.

When I was done brushing my teeth I came out the bathroom and stood by the bed facing Ian "Which room do you want me to sleep in?" I asked crossing my legs. Ian looked at me with tired eyes. "You can sleep I'm here" he said looking at me like it was nothing. I didn't really know how to feel about sleeping next to Ian. I didn't really mind, but it would probably be a little awkward.

I had become pretty tired just standing there and I saw that Ian was too. I finally got in the bed and scooted farthest from side. "Zen why you acting like that?" He asked in a groggy tone, that I found sexy. Even though Ian was just a friend I kind of felt like he was more than that, and that's exactly what I wanted him to be, more than just a friend. I scooted closer to him, and he pulled me the rest of the way. I reluctantly lay on his bear chest.

Right before I drifted off to sleep I heard Ian whisper "I'm sorry about Manny and moms and pops today" I looked up at his face seeing he was sincere. "It's okay", I whispered back to him. He kissed me on my forehead and I lie back down on his chest. He slowly crept his arm around my waist without saying a word.

I liked this position, and I felt like Ian liked it too. I could hear the steady beat of his heart and I could smell his chest I tried hard not to inhale too deeply though. "I like you Zen" I heard Ian say resting his head back against the headboard. "I like you too" I whispered before slowly drifting off to sleep.

__

The next morning I woke up still in Ian's arms. I didn't even want to let go. I felt his chest heave up and down while he breathed. I looked at his face admiring it. No matter how much I'm around him I can't get over his looks. Without his eyes opening he chuckled "Stop staring at me" I grabbed the nearest pillow and hit him in the face. He sat up and stared at me in surprise. "The fuck you do that for?" I shrugged and crawled out of the bed.

He pulled me back in and tickled me uncontrollably. "IANN" I yelled in between laughs. "STOPP" I yelled again trying to fight back. He finally stopped and fell back on the bed also laughing. "So, you ticklish?" He asked looking at me while still holding back laughs. "No shit" I said while rolling out of the bed to go to the bathroom.

I did everything I needed to do before going back into the room with Ian, who happened to be on his phone with someone. "Yeah" he said into the phone. I sat next to him and waited patiently till he got off the phone. "Fuck you mean you ain't got my shit?" he yelled through the phone. "Imma come down there tonight and you better have it." He yelled ending the call. "Is everything okay?" I asked in a soft voice. "Yeah everything straight" he simply said and lied back on the bed.

I blinked twice and then let then it go, it wasn't my place to know all his business anyway. He had his secrets, and I had mine. After what seemed like a long silence I finally spoke "Where are my clothes?" I asked him sitting back on the bed. Ian got up from his position on the bed and walked to his bedroom door. When he opened the door there was a basket full of neatly folded clothes on the floor at his feet. He picked it up and brought it to the bed.

I picked up my clothes from the top of the basket and held them in my hands "I thought the maids and stuff didn't come on the weekends?" I asked, wondering. "Sauna sometimes comes on Sundays" he said walking to the bathroom. I took this chance to put on my clothes. I stripped out the baggy clothes Ian gave me last night and threw my under clothes on and then threw my white crop top over my head. I slowly slid my shorts on having a little trouble pulling them onto my behind. "Damn" I heard a voice coming from the bathroom door. I quickly tugged my shorts up and turned around to Ian.

He smirked. My eyes widened just realizing that he saw me. "What the fuck Ian?!" I semi-yelled trying not be too loud. He laughed. "I ain't know you had it like that Zen" I flipped him off and shook my head. I swear sometimes I couldn't stand him. He kept looking me up and down as if he was undressing me with his eyes. I scoffed and grabbed my phone from the night stand and scrolled through it. I had a few text messages from Dawn that were sent at about 3AM

Where the fuck are you?

Even though I was hours late texting her back and I had forgot to call her last night I still sent her a quick message.

I'll be there soon

I sighed and sat my phone back down. It was 11 and I needed to get home so I could get to work on time. I looked over to see Ian scrolling through his phone. "When you gon take me home?" I asked him with a slight attitude. He looked over at me and frowned, "Gimmie a minute" he said and sat up, He walked over to his closet and moved the clothes out of the way revealing a small black button. He pushed the button and almost immediately the back wall slid to side exposing a walk in closet.

Damn this house got everything I thought. The closet was filled with Ian's massive wardrobe. It was amazing. I had to admit for a boy Ian was very fashionable, in a good way. He didn't always dress hood, he had many dimensions. He turned around and smirked at the look on my face and entered the closet. Moments later he walked out fully dressed. He wore a black and gold shirt picturing a girl smoking weed, true religion jeans. I looked at him in awe, he was always sexy as hell. He walked over to the self on the other side of the room, picked up his taxi 12s and pulled them onto his feet.

I watched as walked to his dresser and pulled out assesories. He put on his gold Rolex and threw on a gold chain. "You ready?" he said once he was done. I nodded and followed him out of the door. We walked down the hall and down the stairs. I walked slow and directly behind Ian, trying to avoid Ian's mother or father. After last night I had no intentions of seeing either of them, especially Ian's mother. Ian lead me into the kitchen. His mother was leaning on the island drinking from a coffee mug and reading a vogue magazine. I stayed close to Ian, attempting not to be seen.

I quickly put my head down and kept it there as we approached her. "Ian, baby" I heard her say pulling Ian in to a quick squeeze. "Good morning ma" he said returning her hug and giving her a kiss on the cheek. I lifted my head up and gave her a weak smile. "Aww, well aren't you a pretty girl, what's your name?" She asked staring me in the eyes with a huge smile plastered on her face. "Thank you, Mrs.Holt I'm Zen" I said shyly. "Aww baby call me Carlisa" she said still smiling.

She turned back to her magazine and set her cup of coffee down. "Y'all want some breakfast? I can call Sauna back in here" she said putting down the magazine. "Nah ma we okay, I have to take Zen home anyway." "Aww, okay baby"

"Okay ma, we about to head out" Ian said after about 15 minutes of talking to his mother about her trip. She walked over to me and gave me a long bear hug, and then Ian. "Okay well y'all be safe" she said as we begin to walk out of the kitchen. "Oh and Zen, you are always welcomed here, It's not all the time that Ian brings a sweet girl like you around" she semi-yelled. I smiled and gave her a small wave.

Ian grabbed the keys to the Ferrari from the foyer table and we headed out the door. When we reached the car I opened the door to get in still trying to process what happened. I got in and Ian started the car like everything was normal and all right.

He looked at my facial expression and let out a short laughed. "What?" he asked "Um what just happened?" I asked pulling my seat belt over my chest. he lightly chuckled. "They're completely different people when they're sober" He said. I shook my head ferociously "That's impossible" I said. "Nope, they probably don't even remember what happened last night." He replied starting the car and pulling out of the driveway. He punched in the code to get out the gate once we got there and drove out.

Since it took about an hour to get to my house we talked and joked the whole way. Ian was a really easy person to talk to and surprisingly funny. That was one thing with Ian, he was like a best friend. I could talk to him and be myself. He never thought he was over me or better either. I loved that about him. As a rich boy you would think he was mean, but he was actually the exact opposite. No matter how I was he never failed to put a smile on my face.

Once we got to my house he pulled up to the driveway he killed the engine. I turned around to see his soft brown eyes looked serious. he kept his eyes on to mine for a while in silence. I giggled lightly "What Ian?" he took a long breath. "Zen, you remember what I said to you last night?" I knew exactly what he was talking about. When he told me he liked me, but I decided to play it off.

I slowly shook my no head in reply. "Zen you know what I'm talking about, I told you I like you." I nodded this time and looked down at my hands figiting together. He took his hand and pushed my chin up making me look into his eyes. "Zen, I really do like you, and I want to take you out." he said with his hand still under my chin. His light touch made me feel like everything around me was frozen.

I smiled so hard it almost hurt as he continued talking. "I know I been playing games and shit, but I don't want to do that no more." I knew he was serious and he was kind of playing games. I didn't know if he liked me or not it was almost a month since I met him and he hadn't taken me on an official date yet. "Okay" I mumbled probably sounding stupid. He removed his hand and chuckled. "I don't want you to have to worry about nothing. I got your dress, shoes, and all that shit." he said. He knew I hated when people did stuff like that for me. It made me feel needy and I couldn't stand that. I begin to speak but he cut me off. "I want to, forreal." I sighed and nodded again. I guess there was no harm in it.

After a moment of trying to contain my happiness I opened the door to get out of the car. "Bye Ian" I said waving at him. "Iight" he said starting the car back up. I walked to the front door of my house and turned around to watch him drive away, When he was out of sight I turned to the door to see it was slightly opened. I pushed it the rest of the way and walked in the house. I set my things on the couch and walked in the kitchen seeing Dawn sitting at the table smoking a blunt.

She was slowly but surely turning into more of a drug addict everyday. She wore a thin tank top and a pair of sweats, She looked as if she hadn't been to sleep all night. Her hair was a mess and the stench coming from her body made me want to cover my nose. She looked my way. "Yo ass just now getting home?" She semi-yelled. I nodded and walked to her side, "Where was you at?" She yelled in my face. "I texted you so, you knew I was coming" I said in a calm voice.

She didn't scare me, I've seen her at this state before, and all she did was yell, "I didn't ask you that. Where you been?" She yelled again. She took another hit and released the smoke in my face. I waved it away coughing, She got up and went and sat on the couch.

"Where is Tommy?" I asked ignoring her recent question "He moved" she simply said putting her head on the back of the couch coushins. "What you mean he moved?" I asked. "He moved to Arizona with granny, and if your ass would've came home last night you would've known" she said taking another hit. Granny was our only family that we knew about. We didnt have much contact with her though. When mama died she didn't have much to support herself and much less us, so we just stayed in Chicago.

"What the hell, how?" I yelled at Dawn. "She got married and took Tommy, she didn't want us since we damn near grown." A tear fell from my eyes. I couldn't beleive this. "But that's fucking 25 hours away from here!" I yelled at her as the tears came faster now. She shrugged and continued smoking her blunt. I couldn't take this. I loved him so much he was my motivation. Sometimes I even thought of him as my own.

I haven't even been paying much attention to him. I didn't even get to tell him bye. I walked to my room and lie down and cried and cried. I had to face the fact that I may not see my little brother for a long long time. I got up noticing it was 1:15, and I had to be at work by 2. I pulled myself up and walked to the bathroom. I turned the shower on, striped from my clothes and took a short wash off since I had already taken a shower last night and I didn't have much time.

When I got out of the shower. I walked in my room and picked out my work clothes. I put on khaki shorts, my work shirt, and my cheetah print oxfords. I pulled my hair into a messy bun. and walked to Dawns room. I saw her body outstreached on her bed asleep. I took her keys from the table beside her and headed out the house with my phone.

As sad as I was about Tommy apart of me was still happy, I had a date with Ian. I thought as I got in the car and started the engine.

A/N: What do y'all think? The date will most likely be in the next chapter or chapter after that. Don't forget to vote and keep reading! Feel free to comment too. Dawn in the MM, Yes y'all know who she is lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269K 7.8K 133
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
508K 18.7K 35
Copyright © 2014-15 reserved by MissEvelynRose Rated R for a reason, only mature audiences. Must follow to read private chapters. Camille and Tasha...
113K 4.5K 17
It took a long time for her to get over a heartbreak, but years later she finally has. She has a successful career and her life is finally where she...
78.9K 2K 30
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...