Mates of a Werewolf Hunter

By ValentineWinters

Sixteen-year-old Valentine Winters has always known her destiny as the youngest daughter of an Alpha. On her... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 Valentine's Ordeal
Chapter 2 Unraveling Souls
Chapter 3 Burning Bonds
Chapter 4 Tread Lightly
Chapter 5 The Allure of Irresistible Craving
Chapter 6 The Magnetic Pull
Chapter 7 Embers of Animosity
Chapter 8 Shots Fired, Shadows Loom
Chapter 9 Lethal Alloys of Wolfsbane
Chapter 10 Breaking News
Chapter 11 Unveiling Fate's Chains
Chapter 12 Entangled Vows
Chapter 13 Fiery Temptations and Frozen Rejections
Chapter 14 Academic Alchemy
Chapter 15 A Teen's Unrelenting Odyssey
Chapter 16 Blades of Regret
Chapter 17 Shattered Trust
Chapter 18 Eclipsed by Ambiguity
Chapter 19 Unknowingly Marked
Chapter 20 Lurking in the Shadows of a Rogue's Mind
Chapter 21 Fear
Chapter 22 Sacred Boundaries
Chapter 23 The Lupine Metamorphosis
Chapter 24 What Have I Done
Chapter 25 Fleeting Hope
Chapter 26 So Close Yet So Far
Chapter 27 Ensnared Allies
Chapter 28 Run
Chapter 29 A Retreat to Elegance
Chapter 30 Listen To His Orders
Chapter 31 Who Did You Call
Chapter 32 On the Verge of Freedom
Chapter 33 Heat
Chapter 34 Octavius Get Out
Chapter 35 Wolf's Battle for Control
Chapter 36 Punish His Sins
Chapter 37 Torment Unleashed, Daughter's Cry
Chapter 38 Hunter and Vortexzy
Chapter 39 Vulnerability
Chapter 40 Wrong Move
Chapter 41 Unexpected SheWolf
Chapter 42 Expect The Unexpected
Chapter 43 Moonlit Deceit
Chapter 44 Playing Scissors
Chapter 45 Dream Or Vision
Chapter 46 Blundered
Chapter 47 Jaw Of Death
Chapter 48 Biological Argent Son
Chapter 49 Unthoughtful Death
Chapter 50 Can I Eat You ?
Chapter 51 Evelyn Ra
Chapter 53 Mission Saving Damsels
Chapter 54 Four Warrior Brothers
Chapter 55 TMNT 666
Chapter 56 Mated At Last
Chapter 57 Gabriella
Chapter 58 Happy New Year
Chapter 59 An Eye For An Eye
Chapter 60 Pregnancy Test
BOOK PUBLISHED
Mates of A Werewolf Hunter (Book 2)

Chapter 52 Devil Virgin

8.9K 232 53
By ValentineWinters

Recap :

"I want you." He stated. I closed my eyes not wanting to see him. I could feel his minty breath fanning over my face and his lips brushing against mines making me desire for more action.

He placed one of his hands at the back of my neck to pull me in and another having a loose grip on my waist.

I'm so not ready for where this is leading.

Gabriel Zades P.O.V

I transformed into my giant white wolf before running through into the woods to reach my pack. Once I reached my pack, I quickly wore a pair of jeans and a white beater.

"Riel ?" I heard my dad voice from behind me. Shit!

I turned around to face a very confused looking dad. "What are you doing here when you should be attending to your mate ?"

I scratched the back of my neck awkwardly trying to come up with an excuse. "I- umm, she's awake ?" I stated or more like questioned.

"Thank the lord, now you will stay away from her." He said casually.

Wait, What ?

"Why ?" I asked furiously.

"She's trouble, we need to take the chip off her." He stated.

Chip ? What chip ?

"What do you mean chip, she just woke up from her death bed and you're here being delusional ?" I asked.

"Me delusional ? No. I'm aware and always vigilant. You are the one whose being visually impaired here." He told.

"Are you even listening to yourself ? You want me to be away from my own mate." I say.

"Until I am affirmative that she's safe to be around, I will not let my son to be endangered." He raised his voice a little. Something he doesn't quite do much. He's always calm and collected under any situation or circumstances.

Well, any situation except fights among his family members. That is something he would never tolerate especially disrespect which is currently what I am doing now. Disrespecting and disobeying him.

"I rather be in danger than to stay away from her." I mumbled under my breath.

He sighed getting annoyed with me. "Get the chip out first."

"Chip ? What chip!?" I shouted.

"Are you dumb enough to not observe ? They pursuit and tracked her down. How do you think they managed to do that?" He asked knitting his eyebrows together.

"She's being tracked ?" I asked.

He groaned. "Grow up Riel, be serious. How would you be able to lead a pack with a mind like this ?"

I hung my head down in embarrassment.

"I have some errands to tend to, just please try and act mature." He said before walking away from me.

I sighed before making my way to Adamone's room. I knocked on his door repeatedly and he opened it.

"Yes ?" He asked opening the door looking exhausted. Why does he look exhausted ? He adjusted his glasses before furrowing his eyebrows.

"Let me in." I said trying to push the door open and get inside but he didn't let me.

What was his problem ?

"Adam, let me in." I repeated.

He rolled his eyes. "One second." he said before closing the door shut right on my face. Is he being serious right now ?

He's lucky that he's my best friend or else he would be in serious trouble. He opened the door again and I tried to get in but before I could a girl with a flushed face came out. Her hair was messy as she straightened her clothes before walking away.

I went in rolling my eyes at him. His room was a total havoc. God knows what these two did. "Don't judge, a man has his needs." He said trying to act innocent.

"I'm a man too Adam, doesn't mean you have to become a man whore." I said.

He brushed my sentence off. "It's not my fault I was born with charms, besides nowadays girls do like guys who are nerds and wear glasses like me." He smirked.

"I need help." I stated ignoring his previous sentence and was about to sit on his bed but I chose not to in aversion, disgusted.

"Ooh, a undercover mission eh ? What's the situation Alphie junior ?" He asked.

"I want you to track down a girl name Evelyn Ra."

He took out his apple Mac Air laptop before opening it and typing his password. "Evelyn Ra." He mumbled under his breath before punching in the letters.

"May I ask why ?" He asked while searching.

"It's Lilith's sister." I said and he stopped. He took out a chewing gum from his pocket before unwrapping it and putting it in his mouth. He offered me one and I rejected it making him shrug his shoulders.

"She's a missing link since three years ago." He said before popping his chewing gum. "Any ideas where she might be ?" I enquired.

Adamone Levi P.O.V

"Well of course she should be near the hunters, but I can't accurately lock her location." I said honestly biting my bottom lip and knitting my eyebrows together in focus.

I don't get why he even bothers to search her out. This would only dishearten the alpha and I wouldn't blame him. We just escaped a great ordeal that could have cost a lot of innocent lives lost because of his dear mate and he's walking to another obstacle without even a day rest ?

Now that he has his mate, it's more than enough. Well I for one know that she's not fit to be our Luna but I guess she can learn. Besides, not to be sexist but mostly Luna's job is to pleasure their mate and give this pack the future heir to the throne.

We don't need to get her little sister, she's not his concern. Furthermore, look at that face. She's just 10 years old in that picture and she looks hideous. Full of fat, freckles and two lost teeth.

I think it would be a great wish to just end her life and misery for being ugly. Well, right I never liked kids even when I was one. She should be thirteen years old by now and who knows how she turn out to be.

I can't hack in the hunter's system no matter how much I try, they're just too good. Man, just forget about her. Adopt a sister, it's far easier don't anyone think that ? I do.

Suddenly, something popped up in my head. I turned to Gabriel.

"Hey, why don't you ask that brother of yours ? He could be really handy." I said raising my eyebrow.

"Half." He corrected. I put my hands up in surrender.

"Either way. So ?" I drawled out to get an answer from him.

He sighed. "He doesn't want to help." No shocker in that. Secretly, I don't blame him.

I shrugged. "Sorry Gab, but his help is needed to get through any further details. Is she that significant ?" I asked narrowing my eyes at him.

"She is to her." He said.

"You made a promise didn't you ?" I questioned knowing him all too well.

"Likewise." He stated. I shook my head and ran my fingers through my hair.

Gab

Ri

El.

It's okay to break promises that can result to negative outcomes.

"So care to join me on a perilous trip ?" He already knew my answer.

"I thought you'd never ask. If I died, better make sure to stuff me and keep me back in this room." He looked at me weirdly before nodding.

It's a bore staying here anyway. Well, except the fucking part. To all the virgins out there, I seriously don't know how you guys are doing it.

Valentine Winters P.O.V

He laid me down on the bed before straddling my frame and tracing feathery kisses down from my jawline to my neck where his mark was placed.

"Lucifer." I said and he groaned.

"Lucifer." I repeated for him to stop. His picked up his head looking into my eyes. I placed my right palm on his left cheek.

"I'm n-not ready, t-this doesn't s-seem right. I'm j-just 16." I said making him groan. "Gabriel did it." He announced.

"W-what?" I asked. He kissed my left cheek before withdrawing from my face. Eyes still black as night showing that his wolf has surfaced. "Gabriel did it and he's younger than me." He said.

"M-maybe he w-was a v-virgin-" I defended.

"He wasn't." He cut my sentence.

"Lucifer." I said playing with his black hair, running my fingers in it. "You d-don't know t-that."

He sighed. "I do." His eyes turning black to the blue that I love so much. I knitted my eyebrows together in confusion.

"I know because I'm a virgin too."

Gabriel Zades P.O.V

"Are you ready?" I asked Adamone jumping in my Audi. He brought in sandwiches with him.

"Seriously ?" I groaned.

"Hey, today might be my last day so can you not ?" He argued. I banged my forehead on the steering wheel before pushing the handbrake down and turning from park to reverse.

Once I reversed enough, I changed to drive and took of. "So where are we going ?" He asked. I looked at him puzzled.

"What do you mean ? Aren't you suppose to lead me ?" I asked.

"Dude, you just asked me to get in and drive." He exclaimed.

"I'm surrounded by idiots." I said pulling on my hair before stopping the car.

"That's my dialogue." He pouted.

God help me.

OKAY ANOTHER CHAPPIE. COMMENT WHAT YA'LL THINK.

PLZZ VOTE

PLZZ COMMENT

FOLLOW

Valentine Winters

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.2K 1.5K 51
She was rejected by her mate His mate died in a fire She went strong cold after her rejection He went crazy after the fire She's a warrior He's an...
2.6K 114 30
Tyler Price only loves two things his little sister Skylar and pack. As Alpha of Silver Moon Pack, at the age of 19. Him and his wolf Alex couldn't c...
867K 18.8K 26
"Are you afraid of me?" His words came out in a whimper and I flinched away from him. He finally let his forehead rest against mine as he sighed. "Yo...
413K 11.6K 42
Madison Walcott: She's a twenty two year old werewolf with a dark past she'd rather forget. Trying to move on with her life and make the most of it...