Lucy's Heartbroken (Fairy Tai...

By Celashcole

Lucy is being ignored and been told she's been weak all this time. Find out how she gets stronger! Will she f... More

Lucy's Heartbroken
Lucy's Heartbroken
Lucy's Heartbroken
Lucy's Heartbroken
Lucy's Heartbroken
Lucy's Heartbroken
Lucy's Heartbroken
Lucy's Heartbroken
Lucy's Heartbroken
Lucy's Heartbroken
Lucy's Heartbroken
Lucy's Heartbroken
Lucy's Heartbroken
Lucy's Heartbroken
Lucy's Heartbroken
Lucy's Heartbroken
Lucy's Heartbroken
Lucy's Heartbroken
Lucy's Heartbroken
Lucy's Heartbroken
Lucy's Heartbroken
Lucy's Heartbroken
Lucy's Heartbroken
Lucy's Heartbroken
Not a Chapter

Lucy's Heartbroken

19.1K 590 63
By Celashcole

When Hikari woke up, she went to the guild, but when she was walking before getting to Fairy Tail, a bunch of women saw her and tried to chase him to the guild.

Fortunately, Hikari was faster than them and was able to outrun the girls.

"You know, I think I also saw some guys in the mob" thought Hikari disgustedly.

Because he was lost in her own thoughts she did not notice that one of the girls found him.

"There he is!" a woman shouted.

He tried not to be seen but ultimately failed.

Instead, he just ordered her usual milkshake.

"Mira, can I get a vanilla milkshake?" Hikari said

"You know Hikari-kun, you still have the same favorite drink." Mirajane said.

"Aahh Mira, milkshakes are the best. That will never ever ever change for me."

Mira giggled at the statement and continued on with their conversation

Little did they know a dragonslayer was listening in to their conversation.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 4.8K 37
--Warning-- This was my first ever story to write, so be prepared for cringyness. I am also editing each chapter to help with the cringyness Lucy is...
3.9K 65 14
In The Fairy Tail Guild. Ever since lisanna returned from the dead, everyone has been ignoring Lucy. The only ones who still enjoy her company are le...
160K 3.7K 28
Lucy is being ignored because Lisanna came back from the dead and that's when Lucy's life turned upside down. Lucy is ignored for months the only peo...
5.5K 58 33
Natsu and his team were coming back from a mission. They were arguing with Natsu about the mission. They said some things that hurt Natsu. The follow...