The Game

By laila_duhh

After 17 year old Lauren London's father passes away she is left too take care of her 11 year old sister Abby... More

Prologue
Hard Times
Smile to keep from crying
Pleasure Meeting You
Everthing will be okay
The Favor
The operation
Home Rules
ChildHood
Tis The Season To Be Jealous
Shopping Time Is Fun Time
Christmas Wishes
The Competition
New Faces
The Switch Up
Friends With Benefits
Suprise, Suprise
A New Friend
Mission
Caught Up
You Can't Trust Everybody
Ride or Die?
All Grown Up
The Chase
Joker
M.I.A.
Decisions, Decisions, Decisions
The Decision
Finale
The Game: Blood, Sweat, & Tears

Mind ya' buisness

106K 3.9K 2.2K
By laila_duhh

(Tisha)

Ace

"Rise and shine daddy." A sexy ass voice whispered in my ear.

I smirked and opened my eyes to see a thick ass bitch in some lingerie.

"I made you breakfast." She said and put a plate of eggs in front of my face.

"That's it? Where the meat at?"

"Right here." She ripped off her thong.

"Well damn."

Lauren

Today was Sunday and I was out with Ms. Evelyn to help feed the homeless. She does this every Sunday.

"We are gonna take this last plate to Ace." She said getting on the highway.

"Speaking of Ace. Is he your son?"

"Child no."

"Oh." I said.

"His mama and daddy was murdered when he was 2 years old. His mom was my bestfriend. So I took Ace in and raised him like my own son."

"Oh wow." I said a little taken back. Now I see why Ace is so mean all the time. He never really knew his real parents.

"So you never had any kids?"

"I had one son named Darwin. You'll meet him later on though."

I nodded. Ms. Evelyn slowly turned into this gated neighborhood.

She rolled down her window then punched in a code. The gates then opened. She drove through them and pulled up at this big ass 2 story house.

"What tha-"

"It's Sunday." Ms. Evelyn shot me a looked.

"Is-is this really Ace's house?"

"Yea suga'. Surprised?"

"Very."

Looking at Ace's house made me wonder what he did for a living to afford this.

I gently tapped Abby waking her up. "Oh my gosh." Abby said looking at the house.

"I know right."  I said.

We walked up the all brick steps to the gold and brick front doors.

Ms. Evelyn rang the door bell and knocked a couple times. A few minutes later Ace came to the door with boxers on and sweat on his forehead.

"Oh wassup." Ace said.

"Hey boy. What you doing in here? Working out?" Ms. E said walking inside. Abby and I followed closely behind her.

"Um yea I guess you can say that." Ace wiped his forehead.

Just then a chick came downstairs with NOTHING ON!

"Oh. I didn't know you had company." The girl said covering up her breast and her hello kitty.

Ms. Evelyn slapped Ace on the back of the head. "Antwan I outta' beat-" she took a deep breath. "Where is AJ?"

"With Pepper." Ace answered.

"Who!?" Ms. E asked confused.

"Pennelope" He said saying her real name I'm guessing.

"You should be ashamed of yourself. Dropping your son off just to sex up some slut." Evelyn said.

The whole time me and Abby were just sitting there watching everything unfold.

"Abby and Lauren lets get going."
*

*

*
After all that mess that occurred earlier me and Abby decided to take a walk in the park.

"When can you get a car?" Abby asked putting on her gloves.

"No time soon." I told her honestly.

"I'm so tired of walking." She complained.

I shook my head and laughed.

"I can't wait until you have the baby." She said.

I stopped dead in my tracks. "What did you just say?"

"I said... I can't wait until you have the baby. He or she will keep me company."

"H- how did you even know?"

"Come on now Lauren. You were constantly throwing up, gaining a little wait in the hips. It was obvious."

I pushed my hair out my face. "Abby wait." I said and she stopped walking.

"There is no baby anymore." I said with my head down.

"Anymore? What do you mean anymore?"

"Yesterday. I had this surgery where they took the baby out early-"

"An abortion is what your saying."

"Yea that." I said.

"Mm. Oh well." Abby said and started walking. "You didn't really need a baby anyways. Would have been too much to handle."

"Your right. Your too much to handle anyways." I said messing up her hair.

"Ugh. Why did you do that." She said trying to fix it.

I laughed.

"Hey wanna race to Benny's?" I asked.

Abby nodded. "On your mark.. Get set.... GO!"

We spent the remainder of our day at Benny's hanging with Ms. Evelyn.
*

*

*

Ace

I arrived at the warehouse and I saw Pepper holding AJ in her lap.

"Aye Pep what the hell!? You know you not suppose to bring my son here." I simi yelled at her.

"Your right boss I'm not but I still had a job to do." She said snapping back at me.

I sighed and put AJ in my chair and handed him my phone to keep him occupied.

"Alright all y'all gather around its time to discuss business." I announced.

The whole crew gathered around me.

"We need to keep our eyes open for-"

"Ace! Where the hell is my child."

I turned around and saw Tisha standing there in a tight ass dress that showed her shape and her tattoo. She wore 6 inch tan heels to top it off.

"Mommy." AJ said and ran to Tisha.

"Uh hold on y'all. We gone discuss that later. Right now I want Pepper and Joe to make runs on Sunflower Avenue."

I pulled Tisha to the side.

"Nigga you think you can just take my child like that?" She asked placing AJ on her hip.

"Bitch I wouldn't even have to take him if your ass wasn't pissy drunk and had a nigga fucking your brains out."

She rolled her eyes and popped her bubble gum.

"Well I'm good now. And imma take AJ with me."

"Alright." I said giving her an okay.

"Bye boo." She blew me a kiss and walked away twisting her ass.

I'm not even gone lie Tisha fine as hell but her ghetto ways is a big turn down. That's one of the reasons why we don't get along.

"Okay now let's get back to business."
*

*

*

My music blasted as I drove down the highway. My car came to a stop when the light turned red.

I looked to my left and saw Lauren and Abby walking.

I sighed and rolled my window down.

"Get in." I told them.

"Thank you so much Mr. Ace." Abby said.

"You don't have to call me Mr. lil mama." I told her.

"Yea thanks Ace." Lauren said with a little smile on her face.

The whole ride to their apartment we had a good conversation about nothing in particular. I pulled right in front of their building.

"Goodnight." Lauren said.

"Night."

Lauren

As we walked up the steps to our apartment we were stopped by Mr. Dean.

"Wassup Lauren." He grabbed a handful of my ass.

I pushed his hand away. "I don't have time for your shit." I said trying to walk inside.

"Make time." He pushed me up against the brick wall. He stuck his hands in my tights trying to get into my panties.

"Stop!" Abby screamed and tried to pull him off of me. He slapped her hard as hell causing her to fall down.

He pulled out a pocket knife and put it against my stomach.

"Word on the street is you pregnant. Is that true?"

"N-no." I stuttered.

"Are you lying." He said.

"No!" I yelled. He was just about to cut me until Ace put a gun to his head.

"You got 5 motherfucking seconds to get away from her."

"Or what's gone happen?" Mr. Dean said.

Ace cocked his gun back. "Wanna find out?"

Mr. Dean chuckled. "Yo ass lucky this time Lauren. Your little hero saved you but he won't be able to next time."

"There won't be a next time. Y'all go get into the car."

Me and Abby did as told.

"Are you okay?" I said rubbing her face. She didn't respond she just cried in my chest.

Ace got back into the car and drove off quickly.

"What did you do?"

"Mind ya' business."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

326K 7.8K 44
Tiffany has had a hard life, having a child so young at 15 but now 17, being raped, and no one to really turn to. Her mom is a drug addict, and her d...
2.2K 49 13
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Zion stayed well protected by both parents, both wanting her to avoid the struggles they had. She was on the straighten arr...
941K 26.4K 34
21 year old Brittany has been through a tough time in her life. From getting kicked out by her mother to having a baby. But she doesn't regret having...
237 26 27
In the heart of ATL, a group of friends grew up on the block. In the game for money,tryna get a job,be successful,& have a peaceful life. Two main ch...