Infatuated: A King's Hart Nov...

By SybilleAlexandrine

THIS STORY IS CURRENTLY BEING EDITED. . . MIND YOURSELF. Nathanial King moved to Savoie, Louisiana to deal wi... More

Before you read. . .
Prologue
I. Girl in the Yellow Lingerie
II. Breakfast Twins
III. King's Fancy
IV. Say You'll Stay
V. So Sweet
VI. Square One
VII. Supplication
VIII. Starting something
IX. Royally

Author's Final Words.

27K 946 98
By SybilleAlexandrine

INFATUATED is a story that was inspired by reading countless series novels where there's a rich a guy, and he's sex crazed for the heroine and they basically bone for the entire story and fall in love along the way.

This was my shameless attempt at it.

Although these stories have little plot and it's all about the intimacy the characters portray, that in itself is great story telling. I hope to make readers feel the love that Nuri and Nathaniel are feeling.

 This is the first story and YES! it ends with a cliffhanger.

There will be second story coming out told from Nuri's POV and it will be entitled DISTURBED so keep an eye for that. For everyone who has read, commented, liked and followed. . . THANK YOU SO MUCH! Please keep following along.

In the mean time this story will be edited, re-edited and fleshed out so it's soooo not over.

Thank you I can't say it enough and come back for more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 70 12
~BWWM. WMBW. Interracial. Love Triangle. Historical. Royalty. -Oops I fell in love with my brother's wife...~ - In Pantoran there are 3 Princes in li...
1.3K 75 11
I felt his hand as it gently pushed the strands of hair that were blocking his view of my face, behind my shoulder. The action caused his fingers to...
503K 19.3K 30
This is one of many stories I have been trying to write but didn't know where to start. I adore the black woman, white man relationship as I have bee...
154K 5.8K 58
"I need to teach you a lesson for defying me," Beau says, and in an instant, my leg on his thigh drops down beside his. He puts his other hand on my...