Divert

Von Gaylord2000xx

A young Squadron Leader of the Royal Air Force undergoes one of the toughest decisions of his life. It is qui... Mehr

Prologue
Fresco
Typhoon
Pluto
Poison
Maverick
Tango Flight

Disclaimer

39 4 0
Von Gaylord2000xx

The events, characters, and beliefs in this read are entirely fictional. Any association with real life events or people is purely coincidental.

Any real life organisation or place name mentioned and any of the opinions associated with these are not to be assumed exactly true. This is a work of fiction.

Please note: Specialist vocabulary may not be 100% accurate throughout the read. Military communications and computer systems' dialogue may be edited for a briefer, or more simplistic reasoning.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

6.5K 115 32
this is the book when a spider name Mary was friends with the Smg4 crew and she will be apart the crew, she will go on adventures with Smg4 but she w...
36.7K 740 73
The Wyvern of Destiny, The Wyvern of Destruction, The Black Flame, The Dark Demise, The King of Monsters, The King of Dragons. He is called Fatalis...
20.8K 847 26
"You're bleeding and upset. What happened?" "Nothing is wrong. Go away, Jace." She answered. "Bullshit, what's wrong? Did someone do something to yo...
161K 3.9K 56
After your defeat, sonic decided to spare you.You became something of a anti-hero like shadow and help them on their adventures.The mad doctor now ha...