Dangerous Secrets ~Remus Lupi...

By Cage_the_idiot

Terra Lancaster is a new Hogwarts student. She left her old school, Ilvermorny School of Witchcraft and Wizar... More

Part One
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Part Two
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Eighteen
Sneak Peek of The Disappearing Act

Chapter Seventeen

900 19 5
By Cage_the_idiot

        The weekend came and I was fairly excited to go back to Hogsmeade. Andrea had invited Riley, Mordecai, Howie and I to accompany her so we could all hang out and get chummy with Warty Warren. Though I thought it was a bit rubbish of her saying that, because we all knew she only wanted us to come with her so she wasn't alone.
"I can't go with you four all the time. Some of us have other friends who we do things with, beside getting even with our nemesis's," I explained to the four marauders, who had trapped me in the corner of the library, where I was working on a paper, before going with Andrea.
"Can't you cancel or something?" Sirius questioned and combed his fingers through his hair.
"No! I can't just ditch my best friends to go prank people and stuff with other people. Besides you four have already caused me enough trouble by sneaking behind my back, again, and asking Darcy Campbell and William Dane how long I've been dating Howie and if we've ever shagged. And to answer your question: NO! We have never bloody shagged, not that's if any of your damn businesses.
"Oh, you found out about that?" James chuckled sheepishly and then rubbed the back of his neck.
"Of course I found out about it, especially when two second years come and ask me what shagged meant and if I'd ever done it with Howie!" I hissed and snapped my book shut. I looked up and down the aisle of books towards the clock and cursed. "Now, I've got to go and I'll -hopefully- not see you two later." I left the library and hurried down to where the thestral pulled carriages were waiting with Riley, Howie, and Mordecai in one and Andrea and Warty Warren in the other one.
"There's more room in that one, right?" I said pointing to the carriage that Riley, Howie and Mordecai were sitting in. Riley chuckled and smiled.
"Nope, but have fun with them," then the carriage pulled away and I scowled. I turned around and changed the scowl into a smile and climbed inside the carriage with Andrea and Warty Warren.
"So, Ter, how are you doing?" Warty Warren asked, spitting on my arm. I pursed my lips and wiped my arm on my jeans.
"Only my friends call me Ter and good," I glared at him, then went silent. Andrea sat awkwardly staring between Warty Warren and I.
"This is the part where you're supposed to ask me how I am," Warty Warren insisted, starring at me with his small beady black eyes.
"Listen, just because you're dating my best friends, doesn't mean I have to be nice. So, I'm going to say this once: I don't really like you and if you keep trying to hit on me when you have a girlfriend, I will personally hunt you down in your dorm and beat the bloody hell out of you. Got it?" I hissed at him and then turned away from a shocked looking Andrea. The rest of the ride was silent and awkward, but I was fine with it.
When the carriage stopped, I immediately got out and waited for Andrea. When she got out, she told Warty Warren to go on ahead with out her.
"What are you doing!?" She asked in a hoarse voice.
"Stating my opinion about that little twat," I shrugged and looked around the village.
"Terra! Don't call him that!"
"Yes, I know. I'm not going to that date, because that's what this is, with you two. I don't care if there's food involved I am not going."
"Yes, you are."
"I'd like to see you make me."

I sat in the restaurant staring out the window in hopes that someone -anyone- would come and save me. Our food was brought to us and immediately Andrea and Warty Warren began chowing down, whilst I picked at it slowly.
"I'm sorry about the whole carriage ordeal," Warty Warren apologized to me. I looked up at him and scoffed.
"It's not me you have to apologize to," I snapped; he looked taken aback and then went back to eating silently.
"Sooo, uh, how is everyone's weekend so far?" Andrea asked trying to relieve some tension.
"It was good, Andrea. And yours?" Warty Warren asked, smiling.
"It's been fun, you could say. What about you, Terra? How is your weekend going?" Andrea answered.
"Oh, you know, it was okay, until some stuff came up, but don't you worry at all," I said nicely, before turning back to the window and watching the free people walk by. Oh, how I yearned to be free from these two's grip. I looked down at my plate of steak then looked back up at the window to see a giant black dog sitting at the window, wagging it's tail.
"Awh, it's so cute," Andrea spoke out, seeing it a few seconds after I did.
"He is just absolutely adorable," I smiled at her.
"Him? How do you know it's a him? It could be a girl for all we know, don't jump to conclusions to quickly," Warty Warren sassed. I snapped my head at him and stood up.
"Listen her you little know-it-all, I guessed it was a him, but that doesn't mean I'm not right. I literally have a fifty-fifty change of getting it's gender correct, so why don't you shut your trap and go and play with your little Quidditch broom." I pushed my chair away and left the restaurant with the steak I was eating in a napkin.
The black dog looked at me and wagged his tail before jumping up and tearing the napkin, with the steak in it, out of my hands. I rolled my eyes and watched the dog pick it up and walk off; I followed silently behind him. The dog led me down a few alleys and finally out to the overlook of the Shrieking Shack.
The path to the building was a little rough, but that didn't matter, as I was just following the dog. When we got to the shack the dog dropped the steak and waited at the door; I turned the knob of the door and pushed it open. The opened with a loud creeeee! and then hit the wall behind it. The dog trotted through then barked loudly, whilst the dog led me up the stairs and into a bedroom where James, Peter and Remus had seated themselves on a mattress and were playing Exploding Snaps.
"Hey, Terra! Funny seeing you here!" James chided and gave me a devilish smile.
"Oh, yes, funny indeed, James. If I didn't know better I'd say that this dog, seemed to have taken a particular liking to you four... oh but that's the problem there is only three," I smirked and leaned down to the dog. "Hi, Sirius," then I scratched behind his ears.
"How did you-" Peter started.
"Know? Easy the dog had sat waiting outside the restaurant I was in, staring at me, that was one. Then when the dog didn't eat the steak I gave it, that was two. And then how there is only James in the room, when I know for a fact that James and Sirius are attached at the hip. So that was three," I explained and shrugged my shoulders before walking away from Sirius, who was becoming human again.
"Jeez, I thought this was the perfect disguise and that you'd never see through it, guess I was wrong." Sirius said from behind me, before he walked around and plopped onto the mattress that was being shared between James, Remus and Peter.
"I must admit, you do make an adorable stray dog, though," I chuckled, while James pulled an exploding card out of the deck.
"So I've been told," Sirius muttered bitterly and looked at James. Peter, James and Remus chuckled lightly.
"James told him that he should make the change permanent seeings as he was so adorable and lovable," Peter said.
I stretched my hands above my head and then let out a breathe. I was free from Warty Warren's clutches of stupidity.
"Hey do you guys know Warren Quinton?" I asked and sat down on the dusty floor beside them.
"Oh yeah, he's your friend, Andrea's boyfriend. He's quite annoying, always gloating about it and saying that you like him. It's amusing that he-"
"Hold on, he says that I, as in me, Terra LeAnn Lancaster, like him?" I asked slowly.
"Right-o," James said and tossed the deck of Exploding Snap cards at Sirius.
"That explains why he was getting panicky looking when I was yelling at him in the restaurant. He was-" I was cut off by my wand buzzing in my pocket. I furrowed my eyebrows and pulled my wand out.
"Hold on, someone's trying to contact me. You guys don't mind, right?" I asked.
"Not at all," Remus said slowly, staring confused at me.
The tip of my wand glowed purple, which meant someone was trying to talk to me through my wand, most likely Riley, since I had made the spell up and taught it to Riley. I stood up and pointed my wand at the floor. "Komunavec!" The purple light shot out and hit the floor, creating a Riley looking hologram.
"Where are you, Terra? I've been looking for you forever." Riley looked worried and ran his hair through his hair.
"Oh, calm down. I'm doing just fine, otherwise I wouldn't be talking to you," I rolled my eyes at Riley as he began pacing where ever he was.
"Well you need to get back. Andrea and Howie are off snogging somewhere, by the way, so that's out of the way," I grinned and squealed.
"They are!?" I exclaimed happily. Then my smile turned into a dreaded frown when I remembered the people behind me. Riley looked at my face and looked surprised.
"You okay?" He asked taking a step forward in the hologram.
"Riley, I'm gonna have to get back to you later," I then broke the connection between our wands and pursed my lips.
"Your boyfriend is cheating on you with your best friend and your okay with it?" Sirius asked looking suspiciously at me.
"Funny story really..." I started slowly, before turning around. "I'd tell you, but right now, I'm sorta needed. I swear, I'll eventually explain everything -and I mean everything- but now isn't really the time." I turned to leave, then stopped. "And please don't follow me," then I left the Shrieking Shack.

Remus Lupins' P.O.V. Padfoot watched her intensely as she left and we listened to the door of the shack slam shut. Padfoot reached into his leather jacket and put his hand in his pocket, searching for something. He looked panicky and began frantically searching over his body. Prongs looked at Padfoot confusingly as does Wormtail and I.
"Oh, shit. The map. It's gone," he panted and frantically looked around the room. I stand up from my spot on the mattress and help look around for the map.
"Where was the last place you had it, mate?" Prongs asked as we left the Shrieking Shack after searching the entire building.
"In my jacket, in the common room," Padfoot replied running his hand through his hair, very much like Prongs did often.
"Then we should look there next, in case it is there," I suggested while we walked through the woods to get to the village. We turned to go get in a carriage when Padfoot grabbed the back of my shirt, the back of Prongs and then turned Wormtail around, and pulled us into and alley beside the carriages.
"What was that-" Padfoot slapped a hand over my mouth and pointed to the streets. I looked towards the streets and my eyes settled on Terra talking with Riley and the semi-familiar face of Kayden Sheckler, the leader of the Magicians.
"So that was the big plan the entire time? To get your overly-obsessive friend to hook up with your cry-baby friend?" Kayden remarked. Terra scoffed and stopped in the middle of the street.
"No and yes. That wasn't the whole plan anyways, Kayden, I had an idea that if Howie and I worked together we could get who we both like to get jealous. But that didn't work for me, but that's fine. My main priority was to get Howie and Andrea together. And beside's we never even kissed for real, so ha," Terra snapped her fingers in front of Kayden's face. He chuckled and nodded along with Riley.
"So beside that, any reason you ordered so much muggle items and Switchy Chocolate?" Kayden asked her; Riley raised his eyebrows at Terra and looked at her.
"I'm helping some friends with a problem."
"Right, because we both believe that."
"I am! I'm helping James get back at Severus Snape for calling Lily a you-know-what!"
"Is that where you go during lunch? To help them prank people?"
"Yes, mostly, but I'm not only pranking Severus Snape, I'm also going to prank Evan Rosier."
"Pray tell why."
"Because he called me a blood-traitor and I'd be better off in Azkaban with my mum because of it. He also said that he's going to put me in St. Mungo for telling him to go suck Henry Kluds off," she said and they began to walk closer to the alleyway.

"He's not touching a hair on your head, so long as I live. I may only be twenty-one but that doesn't mean I'm not afraid to go to Azkaban for protecting a member of my make-shift dysfunctional family." Kayden hugged Terra and Riley, before they got in the carriage and Kayden watched them leave. He turned around and left the street. We walked out and waited for a carriage to come around.
"How could she not tell us he said he was going to put her in St. Mungo's?" Wormtail wondered aloud. I shrugged and climbed into the waiting carriage. Padfoot followed next then Prongs and finally Wormtail.
"She most likely doesn't want us to know for the sake of Moony or because she doesn't completely trust us," Prongs suggested. "I think, it's because she doesn't trust us."
"Why do you say that, Prongs?" Padfoot insisted, leaning forwards on his elbows.
"Because, she would have told us about what the bloody hell is going on with her and Wee-how and she also would have told us about Rosier. She doesn't trust us enough to let us in, so we can have her join us as a marauder," Prongs inquired and fixed his glasses.
"You've got a point there, Prongs," I muttered doubtfully. The Hogwarts flying boar pedestals arrive in my line of sight, then the castle did. A little further ahead the carriage that carried Riley and Terra came to a stop and they hopped out, talking.
Not soon after their carriage left, our carriage stopped in front of the entrance hall doors. We hopped out and quickly made our way up the stairs, to our tower and into the common room. We looked for it by hand then used magic. Either way, we came up mapless. Someone had to have had the map, or it was just gone.
"Don't worry, we'll find the map soon, Padfoot," Wormtail said trying to ease the anger and tension out of Padfoot.
"Oh, shit, what if Filch has it, or, or Dumbledore? What will happen to it?" Padfoot muttered as he plopped onto his bed.
"Don't jump to conclusions. We don't need a remake of Prongs and the scenario incident," I laughed and remembered the memory.
"Ah, yes, thank you for reminding me, by the way..." Prongs said quietly under his breathe before pulling a piece of paper out from under his pillow. "Yep, this scenario is on the list. It's on the top fifteen worst incident that could happen to the map." Everyone groaned before Padfoot yelled and jumped to the other side of his bed.
"There is a dangerous spider on my bed, someone please kill it," Padfoot stared terrified at the end of his bed, where a small black spider had crawled onto his pillow.
"Seriously, Padfoot? You're scared of a itty-bitty spider, but not of car sized spiders rampaging after you? Is it trying to hurt you, Padfoot?" I rolled my eyes and chuckled.
"It's on my bed and it's crawling towards me, get it away," Padfoot muttered horrified as the spider reared up on to legs.
"Engorgio!" Prongs muttered under his breathe and pointed his wand at the spider. Almost immediately the spider was as big as our heads and hissing at Padfoot.

Terra Lancasters' P.O.V. "Can we just-" I was cut off by loud horrified male screams coming from up the stairs and in the boys dorms on in the Gryffindor common room. Riley and I ran up the stairs and Riley threw open the door to a dormitory. I looked around and the first thing I saw was a giant spider. I pulled out my wand and pointed it at the spider, but Riley beat me to it.
He cast a vanishing spell at the spider, causing it just simply disappear with no trace. We both put our wands away and I looked around. What did not surprise me was that this room looked awfully familiar with some very familiar people.
"Why do I always have a feeling it's those four?" Riley muttered to me.
"Because, my dear old friend, it usually is them," I chuckled and rolled my eyes.
"Hey it's not our fault okay! It was James's fault, he made the spider grow bigger," Sirius blurted out and pointed at James. I turned my attention to James before throwing my hands up.
"Hey I didn't say anything and this is between you four not me and you four. So, uh, peace." Riley walked out and I followed behind him, but as I was about the shut the door behind me, I remembered something. "By the way, some birdies I have are telling me Snape is figuring out the pattern of the pranks, so just to throw him off, toss one at him today. You four should make it the chicken broth cubes in the shower heads -all the shower heads." I whispered quickly and then shut the door behind me. Then I opened the door again and poked my head inside. "Also, I'm gonna have to drop pranking for a while. So yeah, bye!"

As the end of the month closed in a new month arrived: October, my favourite month out of the entire year. Although it was my favourite, it also carried something with it: the next full moon. It wasn't a particular Hufflepuff that kicked it off for my bad mood for the full moon, but it was a Gryffindor. A Gryffindor named Warren Quinton.
"Come on, it's not my fault. She was a boring girl in the first place. Besides, it was your boyfriend who cheated on you with her," Warty Warren complained next to me in History of Magic. "Are you just going to ignore me, or are you going to talk to me?"
I continued to be silent and wrote down more on what Professor Binns was droning on about. I looked up from my parchment and quill and was immediately nailed in the eye with a wad of parchment. I closed and covered my right eye and looked up at Warty Warren, who was smiling innocently. 'Just ignore him, Terra, he'll go away... I hope.'
"Terra..." No answer. "Terra?" No answer. "Psst, Hairy Terri?" I snapped my head towards him and narrowed my eyes. "Oo, that got your attention, I'll have to use that more often," Warty Warren then murmured to himself. "No wonder Peeves says that to her..."
"What do you want, Warren? I'm trying to learn and with you bothering me I can't," I hissed at the boy. He raised his hands in mock surrender.
"Yeesh, just trying to talk to a friend here. This class can be so boring with Binnzy always droning on and on," as he kept repeating on his voice kept getting more emotionless and robotic like, "and on and on, you know what I mean?" I turned back around and focused on my notes. Finally the bell rang, signalling that I was free to go to lunch. I gathered my things quickly and shoved the a spare wad of paper in Warren's face, while quickly escaping down the hall and towards the Ravenclaw common room.
I opened the common room door, dumped my things in the floor of the common room and sped up the stairs to retrieve the map. I brought it down the stairs with me, whilst looking at it.
Filch was walking towards the entrance hall, while I saw everyone in the Great Hall... everyone except Sirius, James, Remus and Peter as they were coming towards me. I watched as they stood right outside the common room door and quickly closed the map.
Apparently there was a way to make sure the map was not visible to others, but I didn't know how to close it and wasn't going to bother even asking about it. I panicked and then shoved the map into the small bag on my side. It was the same one I'd had when I'd taken Remus to meet the Magicians.
The common room door opened and in the four boys came. I hid behind the Rowena Ravenclaw statue and watched them look around.
"Do you really think she took it, I mean, come on, like she could have even gotten her hands on it," Remus said with an unsure look.
"We don't know, that's it, innit? She could have it, he could have it, hell, even Filch may have it," Sirius threw his hands up and began to walk around the common room. I quietly pulled my wand out and tried to pull off a Disillusionment Charm. The charm wasn't very good, but it hid me from them.
"I doubt she could have the map, but she also could have given it to her boyfriend, you know. If what I know about her is correct them she most likely would have given it to Terra," James said running his hand through his hair. Who are they talking about?
"Who wants to bet that it's upstairs in the girls dorms." Sirius said gloomily.
"Don't be sad, be glad! Remember we can just summon the map," Peter suggested but James shook his head.
"Nope. Don't you remember? We charmed the map to resist summoning," Remus noted dully while standing in the center of the room. I held my breathe and stood up before slipping up the stairs of the girls dorm, where I watched from the top of the stairs.
"We've looked everywhere for it. Perhaps we've left it at the Shrieking Shack or maybe Filch has gotten a hold of it," James groaned and pushed his glasses up his nose. I squinted and watched them traipsed up the boys dorms stairs and enter. I quickly dashed down the stairs and threw open the common room door, whilst escaping to the Great Hall.
When I entered, I was out of breathe and sweating profoundly. Riley watched me as I hurriedly passed him and sat down at the Ravenclaw table beside Mordecai who was looking at Andrea and Howie skeptically. He then looked down at his plate and continued to eat, while grimacing at the two.
"What happen to you?" Mordecai asked looking up from his food and at me.
"Getting caught up with things, you know, forgetting that I had lunch to attend with my friends. By the way, I'm sincerely sorry for not having lunch with you three, I was just caught up with things."
"No, it's fine. Year six is always the hardest from what my mum and dad say. Besides you haven't missed anything important, the only thing those two have been doing is snogging."
"Gross. Sorry 'bout that, Mordecai. If I'd known about them, I would have been to lunch more often."
"S'fine. Hold on, let me show you something. Watch." Mordecai turned towards Howie and Andrea, who were talking loudly to each other. "Hey, Andrea guess what happened to Terra?" She stayed facing Howie, talking. "She and Robert Benson just shagged in the broom closet a few minutes ago." Nothing.
"Are you even sure they are alive?"
"Not sure, really. To be honest, I think they're just dead on the inside now."
"I think you're right about them being dead on the inside."
"Not surprising at all, really, but who knows."
"I should get to Care of Magical Creatures before Warty Warren finds me."
"Warty Warren?" I turned my head and saw Andrea looking concerned at us. "Is that what you guys called him?"
"Uh, would you look at the time! Welp, I've got to go!" I jumped over the bench and ran out of the Great Hall leaving Howie to explain to Andrea.

I peered down the hall and then darted out from my hiding place. Not paying attention to my surroundings I crash into something and end up sprawled out on the floor groaning. I had my hands covering my eyes and holding the back of my head while sitting up.
"Bloody hell." I heard a whisper and then uncovered my eyes. I rubbed them and saw a foot just sitting on the floor, I furrowed my eyebrows and reached forward, grabbing a piece of cloth in my hands and yanked it off of the person. I was not even close to being surprised to see James, Sirius, Remus -who looked very pale and unhealthy- and Peter looking sheepishly at me.
"Well, hello, Terra!" Sirius muttered enthusiastically. I hesitated and stood up brushing myself off.
"Hey, you four." I said and let out a puff of breathe to move some hair out of my face. "Now, I'm sorry to cut this short but I've got to dash." I went to go past them when James gently grabbed my arm and stopped me.
"Hold on, what are you doing?" James asked before looking at his watch. I looked at the four boys and bite my lip.
"I can't tell you that. I know I told you I'd tell you guys everything but right now is not the time," I pried my arm from him.
"Are you going to help Riley? Is that what you're doing?" Sirius asked smirking cockily. I paused, rolled my shoulders and then turned around and looked at them, before shaking my head and turning towards the entrance hall hallway. They were too close to uncovering my secret.
"Be careful out there if you are. Werewolves forget you when they change," Peter said holding Remus up. Remus looked terrified and then shook his head furiously. I ignored him and then left the hall and went out the entrance door.
Riley was inside the Forbidden Forest pacing back and forth with the map in his hands. He paused and looked up at me before shoving the map shut and looking at me.
"What happened? Why did you stop with them around?" Riley asked.
"I ran into them -quite literally- and they asked me what I was doing then Sirius asked if I was coming to help you out and I didn't say anything, then Peter told me to be careful. I don't know how long it's going to be before they find out, Riley." I muttered and pulled the map from Riley's hands. I un-crumpled the map and folded it correctly, before putting it in my side bag on my hip.
"They're slowly getting closer to figuring out, Terra, you should be more careful. They already know about me and I know as much as you like they- like him- they have no business in what is going on with you."
"I'm aware, Riley, very aware that they have no business with my life, but I can't exactly shut them out now that they know I know about Remus, even though I always knew."
"Come on, we need to get away from the edge of the forest less they see us." We walked further away from the spot we were in and moved to where we could clearly see the Whomping Willow and see the moon when it came out. Not but a few seconds after we sat down did those four limp out towards the Whomping Willow, where Peter turned into a rat and froze the tree.
The moon peered out from behind the mountain and clouds surrounding and shone it's light onto us. I tripped backwards away from Riley and began my painful transformation, much like Riley and Remus. I let out a low, pain filled howl-scream before landing on my paws and shaking my body.
I looked up at Riley and saw him sniff the ground and then look at me, before lifting his head and howling. I tried to refrain from following him. After he finished howling he walked up to the ridge where we had watched the four boys try to get to the Whomping Willow and stood watching down at them.
Remus had already transformed and was fight against Sirius, James and Peter -where ever he was- trying to get to any humans around. I stepped carefully over the small drop down and slid to the bottom where I essentially tripped over my huge paws and fell face first into the dirt. I struggled to get up and then shook myself to rid my skin and fur of sand, dirt and leaves. I looked up at Remus and saw him struggling to get away from the three animagus, still trying to get to the humans. I let out a small yip and trotted over to them.
Remus turned his head towards me and stopped struggling to get to the castle, seeings as he was running over to my side, excitedly. I sat down awkwardly beside him as he sniffed all over me, checking for other wolves scents. He growled when he sniffed my scarred side and then looked back up to the ridge where I had came from and where Riley was watching. Remus stepped forwards and growled, standing up on his hind legs. Riley let out a huff and I thought I saw him roll his golden eyes before turned and disappearing behind the ridge.
I turned towards where Sirius, James and Peter were standing looking terrified -even in animal form- at the ridge where Riley had been. What was their-oh... They thought I had been helping him and seeing him alone was probably a straight shot warning that either I was dead or that I had made an escape.
I stepped away Remus's side and slowly stepped towards the three animagi's. I stepped in front of them and and sat on my hunches, before waving a paw in front of their faces. They ignored me and stepped around, before James turned his head towards Peter and as if they had telepathy, Peter quickly slid down James, back and skittered up the ridge and out of sight.
I tilted my head and looked confusingly at James, before sitting up and walking away from them. Remus looked up at the ridge before Sirius looked around and then began herding both Remus and I towards the Whomping Willow, where Sirius improvised and threw a stick at the tree with his mouth. The tree froze and James prodded his antlers at us, herding us down to a dark passage.
I slid down the hole and sniffed around before following the passage to the end. I crawl up -with great struggle- the hole and pop my head from under the floor board over my head. I climbed up and began exploring around the familiar building.
Behind me I heard the floor board clatter to the floor and heard claws scrap against the wooden floor and then a loud whine. I stopped and turned around from the flight of stairs I was ascending to look behind me and see Remus quickly padding up them, following me. I rolled my eyes and began carefully climbing the stairs while the building swayed slowly, side to side. When we reached the top, Sirius, James and Peter -who made it back in time- were following us around the house.
I pushed open a door with my nose and stepped inside to see the dirty, mildew mattress from the Shrieking Shack. At once I knew where we were and began to make my way towards the mattress. I sniffed the mattress, then crouched and stuffed my nose under the mattress.
Underneath the mattress, I found a old book, pictures of the four boys, old candy wrappers, mysterious stains, rat droppings and food crumbs. I pulled my nose out from under the mattress and shook my head to get the disgusting crumbs and smells out of my nose, but with my nose, I pulled out a poster facing upwards and widened my eyes at it. I looked up and turned towards Sirius who was scratching his ear. He looked up and I moved to the side allowing him to see it.
His ears went up and he skitter over to the poster I remember giving him for Christmas and shoved it back under the mattress, with his tail between his legs. Deep inside my mind, I chuckled and then I stood back up and made my way to the boarded up window and looked through.
The sun was peeking over the horizon, trying to get into the house, which I hadn't realized had began to lighten up. I backed away from the window and looked at James, Sirius and Peter who looked guilty. I growled and was backed into a corner with a confused Remus, who quickly picked sides against them. I raised up on my hind legs and let out an angry bark at the three animagi boys.
I landed back on my paws and stalked forwards at them, slightly scaring them, but they quickly regained courage and began backing me into a corner. I lashed my claws at them and then jumped through the open space they left, escaping them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 62 16
Its been two years since the marauders have graduated. James and Lily are married with a baby on the way, and Sirius and Peter are very busy with th...
79.2K 4.3K 39
[Completed on 31st March, 2017] Remus Lupin is a sad little eleven year old with no hope of attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Tho...
6K 209 17
Nicholas Steele was quiet, a young 15 year old wizard attending Hogwarts, nothing out of the ordinary. Or at least, that's what everyone else though...
421K 11.3K 20
Padfoot, Prongs, Moony, and Wormtail. AKA; Sirius Black, James Potter, Remus Lupin, and Peter Pettigrew. The four marauders. The infamous pranksters...