The Face of Another

By saltyshimx

Her name is Dazai Isana. Her ability is The Face of Another. But why hasn't anyone ever heard of her? After a... More

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Epilogue
AN

Four

4.1K 149 48
By saltyshimx

"Again!"

Just as she was told, Isana swung her fist at Chuuya again, and again the fight ended with Chuuya being defeated by her, which frustrated him even more.

"Give up, Chuuya." Isana sighed and looked at the ground. She was forced to become a member of the Port Mafia, or else she'd have to rot in those cells for the rest of her life, which she didn't want to do. And she would have to voluntarily use her ability, otherwise a certain someone would get pissed.

And to make sure that she would become a part of the mafia voluntarily, Chuuya had the task to take care of her and make her change her mind. And he wasn't too happy when he heard that he was yet again stuck with another Dazai.

"Oh shut it, brat." He hissed and Isana sighed, looking at him with a slight glare "Looks like we've found a little bitch." Chuuyas head shot up and he growled "Why don't you say that to my face?" A smirk found its way to the shorter females lips and she replied "I would if you had one but all I see is an ass with two eyes." [ please tell me someone got this reference ]

In response to that, he swung her fist towards her, which she easily dodged. Currently they were training hand to hand combat without their abilities, but Chuuya never won. If it came to fist fights without abilities, Isana definitely had the upper hand and just that pissed the copper haired male off.

"We should be leaving soon." Chuuya snarled and turned away from her, heading to leave the room. "For what?" Isana asked him with a small frown.

"Your first mission." Chuuya smirked as he watched the color leave the younger Dazai's face. She wasn't ready to handle in the name of the Port Mafia.

"What is it about?" She carefully asked and Chuuya shrugged "Maybe you'll see your brother again." That said, the door slammed shut behind him and he left the younger female alone.

"I told you..."

Isana Dazai held her head low and her hands hidden in her pockets. They were covered in gloves but she still did that as if it were to be sure that nothing could happen.

"My black beast is indiscriminate." She heard a certain someone speak as she and Chuuya entered an alley, for her to go on her first mission. They knew Akutagawa was there but Chuuya still wanted them to join them there, so he could annoy the younger boy.

"It devours everything and anything." Akutagawa continued and glanced over his shoulder at a certain white haired boy, who Isana hadn't expected to meet.

So he was the mission. He was the weretiger Chuuya had been talking about.

"Remember Isana." Chuuya began and was about to continue, but Isana interrupted him "Since when are we on first name basis?" Chuuya growled in annoyance while she snickered.

The slightly taller male stepped closer and laid his hand in her neck, pulling her close, startling her while doing so. He lightly pressed on a spot and hissed "Press this spot tighter and you'll knock 'em out."

Isana could feel his hot breath on her face and she actually felt her face heating up. Wait, WHAT? She couldn't be blushing, could she? Chuuya seemed to have noticed, as he smirked smugly at her and asked "Well, well, well, is there someone blushing?"

At that comment, she blushed even more and punched him in the face, hissing "Shut up." At that though, his grip on her neck tightened and he said "Be careful with your words, Dazai. Especially with your actions. Some people here have the desire to kill you."

"As in, only you. You don't have to hide yourself behind others, Chuuya, I know the truth about that."

Chuuya only growled and then finally let go. "You will come with me to capture the weretiger. There's a large bounty on his head and we want it. Akutagawa will probably be there too."

"I don't need your help." Akutagawa spoke, pulling Isana out of her thoughts. She watched as Atsushi all of a sudden was high on a wall, his ability lights surrounding him. He was growling at them.

"His right leg regenerated?!" Higuchi asked shocked. Was Isana so long lost in her thoughts? "Go on then, brat. Get the kid." Chuuya said and kicked Isana in the back, forcing her forward.

Just in that moment, a tiger jumped forward — Atsushi. "I'm sorry." Isana barely whispered, dodging his first attack, before he came back and she kicked him right in the face, sending a second one right in the same direction, throwing the tiger back a little.

Chuuya, Akutagawa and Higuchi didn't even help. They just watched. They watched as Isana had to beat up the ability form of a person she hoped to be able to call a friend soon.

In a split second of not watching out, she was tackled to the ground by the tiger and he clawed at her face. He barely hit her, one of his claws slashing right across her face, blinding her sight immediately on her left eye. So he hit that.

A pained help left her lips, as she then kicked him off of her — at least tried. In that moment, she noticed Rashoumon shooting through the tiger, splitting him in half.

That's when suddenly everything turned green. Snow. Her eyes widened. Tanizaki was here? Turning to her left, she noticed that he was lying on the ground, severely injured. She couldn't believe it. They'd think she's a traitor now.

Well...she wasn't even part of the agency, to begin with.

As the tiger all of a sudden appeared from another direction to attack them and Akutagawa fired another version of Rashoumon, she heard someone call "Okay, that's enough!"

Osamu? When did he get here? He all of a sudden stood between them, close to where Isana laid, using his ability on Akutagawas Rashoumon and on the tiger.

Rashoumon disappeared and the tiger turned back into Atsushi. "Osamu..." Isana said, barely able to find her voice. She wanted to get up and get to him, but before she could do that, someone else grabbed her arm and pulled her away form him, wrapping his arm tightly around her waist and locking her arms in that kind of embrace.

"Hand me my sister over and let me leave with her and Atsushi-kun in peace." Dazai all of a sudden said, his voice cold as ice. Isana could see that he would probably kill Atsushi later or something like that, for hurting her.

"I'd love to hand her over, but I'm not allowed to." Chuuya called over. So he was the one holding her and restraining her from getting to her brother.

"I don't think I'm allowed to hurt you either but I don't care. You hurt my sister. I'll kill you for that." Dazai simply responded. His cold gaze sent shivers down Isanas spine.

"She's a part of the Port Mafia now, you idiot. I won't fall for your lame tricks of you wanting to kill me. You can't even save your own sister." Chuuya snarled and Isana would swear that her brothers gaze turned even colder.

"I'm not joking this time, Chuuya. I meant what I said." "You're too lazy." Chuuya shot back. "Are you challenging me?"

"Dazai-san." Akutagawa all of a sudden spoke up. "We'll be retreating for this round. But the weretiger will be the Port Mafia's someday."

"Then leave already. But leave my sister to me."

Isana didn't know if her imagination was playing some weird mind games with her or if it was really happening, but she believed Chuuya to whisper "I'm sorry," before she felt pressure on her neck and found her way into darkness.

I should stop fainting so much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 220 11
"So do tell, what exactly is your ability?" Y/n's eyes flickered from corner to corner in nervousness. She'd never told anyone about her ability bef...
4.1K 161 13
Dazai is a very complicated person and so is your history with him, after so much hurt and agony, you lose the ability to speak after he disappears b...
423K 15K 47
"So you came back, huh?" She disappears for 2 years, leaving her subordinate and other friends behind. No one knew as to why she left, or why she jus...
2.8K 120 10
Alternate universe where people can have God tier abilities that are beyond the others. In this world Dazai is one along with his husband chuuya yet...