odd shots | odd squad

By bylersss

- oneshots for every ship in odd squad. More

Requests
New Year's Kiss |OttoXOlive and Ms.OXOscar
I Love You More Than Juice|Ms.OXOscar
Anniversary~OliveXOscar
Odd Heroes
The Last Time~OprahXO'Donahue
Yet another A/N
You~OonaXOscar
Media
Silly Mistakes~ToddXOlive
Us~OscarXOdie
Hotline Bling~Oprah Oneshot(Sorta)
Forgive me?~OliveXTodd
Stuck Up~OliveXOtto
Feelings~OlympiaXOtis
Girls Like Girls~OlympiaXOona
Co writer?
I can't~OonaXOscar
Should've said sorry~ToddXOlive
Father
Wattpad
Family~OtisXReader
Closer~O'DonahueXOprah
Heartbreak~OlympiaXOtis
Mean
Both~OttoXReaderXOtis
Scars~OttoXReader
The Fight~OliveXOtto
Pacify Her~OlympiaXOtis
Cry baby~OttoXReader
Love You Forever~OliveXTodd
Not Girly~OtisXReader
Real One?~OtisXOlympia
Online~OttoXOona
Words-OtisXOlympia
Wisdom Teeth~OtisXReader
Blonde~OctaviaXOren
A Hero~OttoXReader
Secrets
I'm not wrong~OliveXTodd
I Like You~OlympiaXOlive
Heartbroken[2]~OlympiaXOtis
Assistance ~OlympiaXOzric
Singer ~Ohana(Reader)XOtto
Snow and Hugs~OlympiaXOtis
[Warning]Nightmare(1)~OlympiaXOtis
Puns-OlympiaXOtis
Not an Update
Scary-OonaXOtis
How to be a heartbreaker
Now What?-ToddXOlive
Snowed In-OliveXOtto
Sorry-OlympiaXOtis
New book?
Olympia/Otis:Say It Again
Otis/Olympia:Mr.Giggles
O'Donahue/Oprah:Like Old Times
Otto/Reader:Shapes
Olympia/Otis:Nothing holdin' me back
Olympia/Otis+Ohana/Ortega:Reason(Pt 1)
10k!!!!
A/n
Oren/Reader:Blue
Oren/Reader: Odette
Todd/Reader:Sleep
Olympia/Otis:Movie
Oscar/Olive:Boss
Official Goodbye :)
Todd/Reader:Magic
uhhh
a/n

Invisible ~OctaviaXOz

487 14 1
By bylersss

After Oz's 'incident',he had become the 'best agent on the squad' just like Ms.O had said.Of course,that also meant that he could use his "power" to get out of work from time to time.Octavia knew he was invisible,but she couldn't get used to it.With Oz invisible,she found it harder and harder to work on cases.It wasn't the same.She wanted the old Oz back.The visible one.The clumsy one.Oz had also apparently stopped coming to work one week but then the next week he was back.No one kne where he was,either that or they just didn't have time to worry.

"Octavia,there you are!!Something very odd has happened.I need you to go on a Top Secret Mission."
Ms.O had said one day,to Octavia who once again was on her own.

"I GET TO GO ON A TOP S-"
Ms.O clamped a hand over Octava's mouth,to keep her from spilling the beans.The mission was that they needed to bring back the Odd Squad Ambassador.Also they had to bring back their......TV.But along the way,they needed to get the Sword Of Antioch.Octavia had no idea why the sword,but Ms.O had told her not to ask any questions.

"This will be your first case alone,I presume,since the...."
She cleared her throat,try not to say what she wanted to.
"'Incident' and I can also tell that Oz isn't usually with you as much,unlike before.But I want you to go look for the Sword Of Antioch.WELL?!!WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR???GO!!"
Octavia smiled and ran off to the tube room,luckily O'Brien no longer worked there or else he wouldn't have let her through.Even if she had already apologize.O'Brien had locked her in headquarters for a WEEK.She had even forgotten what the sky looked like.She shuddered at the thought.

"O'Callaghan,send me to the cave of.......of....I forgot!!"
O'Callaghan laughed a bit and squished her into a sphere.Ms.O had told him where to send her to,just in case she forgot.
In less then five minutes,she arrived at the Cave of Antioch.
It had been a rough landing,of course it was a rough landing!!O'Callaghan squishinated her before she could even prepare herself.But she sucked it up and begun walking towards the inside.

She eventually came to a small grassy mountain and there was the sword.On a rock.Octavia ran to it and pulled it out.

"Check one for Octavia!!"
She jumped up and down to celebrate but then she remembered that she had to tell Ms.O as soon as she had the sword.
"Oscar!!I have retrieved the Sword."

"Good job,Octavia.Let me tell Ms.O so she could get us to the next step."
She heard some arguing going on,on the other side of the line.Some words were hard to understand but all she heard was something about a chair.It was very odd.Most agents never argued over chairs,they were all the same and they had never changed.Well,except for that one time where Ms.O decided it would be a good idea to have cube chairs.Let's just say it wasn't a good idea.AT ALL.

"Octavia has the Sword of Antioch.What do we do now?"

"Prepare the canoe.The big one."

So was she to cross the river or just stay there on the side she was on.Maybe she should just wait for Ms.O's instructions.

"Which evers birthday is closer to mine,gets the chairs."
Thy must've been comfy chairs to agents to go to Ms.O.Octavia found herself a bit blue.Everyone had a friend/partner on their side.There was Olive and Otto,Oren and Olaf,Ms.O and O'Donahue,even Oscar had been partners with Dr.O BEFORE they were even doctors or scientists.It didn't really seem far.Was Oz just being selfish by showing up to work when he felt like it or.....?

"Octava,we are sending Ms.O to your location.The canoe will get there shortly after Ms.O does.So prepare yourself."

"Ok."
Octavia was completely bewildered.She was lost.How did a canoe,and a sword come into the mission?It was all odd.It made no sense what so ever.

"Agent!!Are you even paying attention at all?"
Ms.O had appeared next to Octavia when she wasn't looking.Serves her right for not knowing exactly where most of the tubes transport you to.Many things were in her mind,so she couldn't actually think right.

"Oh.Sorry Ms.O!!"
Ms.O placed her goggles around her neck.Right as she took a step to her left,a long canoe was floating towards them.
"The canoe is here.We need to go then."
Ms.O agreed and began running towards the brown wooded object.Octavia followed five steps behind her.

"Here's the plan,I'll go underwater to grab the key,while you fight off the flying laser chimps.I come up and then we head towards the abandoned forest.Alright?"
Octavia nodded and continued after her boss,she stopped shortly and opened her mouth to speak.

"Wait.....what flying laser chimps?"
Ms.O growled but grabbed Octavia's hand and pushed her into the canoe.She just couldn't deal with this at the moment.She needed to get their Odd Squad Ambassador back along with their TV that had been stolen.

"Just never mind!!"
They rowed out into the middle of the river,which had turned really really deep for some reason.When they were even more out into the middle,Ms.O prepared herself to jump in.She had gone over the plan with Octavia about 30 times before she eventually got what they were to do.

"I'll be right back."
Octavia just watched Ms.O jump in the water and disappear before swimming back to the surface,with a key on her hand and seaweed on her head.How is there seaweed in a river?!!
"Let's go!!We don't have much time."

Octavia had so many questions to ask.How did Ms.O get the key in less than a minute?Why did they need the key?Where where they going?Yet she decided to keep her questions to herself,until she could ask them.They arrived at a small pier that was connected to the abandoned forest.Octavia couldn't lie,it was really.......creepy.

"Follow me!!"
Ms.O led her to a small house and put the key inside the key hole.The door opened up to a big fancy looking living room.
"This is where we need the hair pieces."
She took out the plastic baggie and dangled it in front of the blonde.

"Ew."

We need to balance these pieces of hair with that object on the balance beam.But there's a problem-"
The house begun shaking and rumbling.They were here.The monkeys had awoken and were heading there way,which was downstairs.
"Uh oh...here they come!!"

This was a chance for Octavia to prove that she could do whatever without Oz.She looked at Ms.O and smiled.
"I got this Ms.O....take your time I'll fight them off."
She turned back around to face the monkeys and reached behind her back.
"Shield up!!!For ODD SQUAD!!"

Ms.O looked at the small Lego piece on the balance beam and reached into the baggie.Now that she thought about it,touching the hair was sort of disgusting but she placed it on the beam either way.

Luckily,Oscar's hair was just enough to balance out both beams.She needed them to even so it could open up the secret entrance,which held the ambassador and the TV.

Octavia had already managed to fight of the monkeys and was now rushing to Ms.O's side.There was the ambassador,laying on the top of the TV.He purred then stretched out before laying back down.

"Aw.Come here!!"
Octavia craddled the little cat and rocked him back and forth.

"Now we have to go back to headquarters."
The little girl headed for the door but Octavia stopped her before she could even walk through the door frame.

"What about the sword?"
Ms.O took one glance at it and shrugged.They would just keep it as a souvenir.

"We'll just keep it."
She had proclaimed.

Back at headquarters
"Thanks for all your help agent.Glad to have you back ambassador."
Ms.O smiled to Octavia and let her go back to her desk.Octavia was happy to sit down at her desk and do her work.She might've been procracinating on doing her work but she thought now was a great time to work on it.

She placed the cat on an official Odd Squad chair.Octavia sighed and shook her head.How she wished for a comfy chair.But it was only a wish nothing else.

Ms.O walked up to her,followed by agents Olive,Otto,Oren,and Olaf.They all had curious expressions on their faces but went along with it.

"I would like you to have these chairs.For you and your partner."
Octavia couldn't believe it.She really was getting them.But....Oz wasn't here to enjoy these chairs with her.Either way she accepted them and placed the cat on them.

"Thanks,Ms.O!!"
She hugged her boss and planted herself on the chair.With that,she begun working on her files right away.But she couldn't work without a snack first,she headed towards the break room to get some grapes then headed back to her desk.
"We will rule the world!!"
She laughed and ate a grape.The cat had fallen asleep.She yawned a bit.She found herself yawning and slowly closing her eyelids.She wound up falling asleep at her desk,only to be woken up by Oz.

"Octavia!!"
She jumped up in fear,while holding a karate move.The girl had no idea why anyone would be in headquarters still but then it hit her that she had fallen asleep at her desk,again.However,Oz had decided to show up.Octavia sat up straight and looked at him through her heavy eyelids.Well....more like thin air.

"Oh.....*yawn*....hey Oz."
She didn't sound happy nor excited.She sounded very annoyed.And it was clear to Oz that she was annoyed with him.
She just looked at where he would be and got back to her papers.At the moment,she just didn't need him in her cases.It was pretty obvious that he just didn't want to work as much as she did.

"What's wrong!"
Octavia dropped her pencil and balled up her fists.'What's wrong?'What is wrong?!!How dare he ask that?!!Was it not obvious?!

"Nothing is wrong!"
Maybe she said it in a harsh voice.Oz just quietly remained looking at her.With him not making any noise,it made Octavia think that he had left.But she knew he hadn't gone,although she did for a bit.
"I'm sorry.It's just......it's just that....."

Oz grabbed the chair that was behind him and pulled it up next to Octavia.She was looking down at the floor,swinging her feet back and forth.

"Octavia,you can tell me what's wrong.After all,we are partners and friends.Right?"
Octavia's eyes burned with tears.

"That's the thing.I thought we were partners and friends....but lately.....I don't even know what we are......you disappear without even telling me....."
Her tears rolled down her cheeks and down her chin.Oz had never seen her cry.He meant a lot to her if he had made her cry.
Octavia wiped her cheek with her sleeve and continued looking away.
"I thought I knew you well Oz......but......everything changed after the incident......you act very mysterious."

A lump wouldn't let Oz swallow his saliva.Watching his friend cry made him feel bad,knowing that it was all thanks to him.He knew that she was right.The reason he had stopped showing up for work was because he had gotten too embarrassed to show up.

"I know I've been very selfish but it's because I have been....too...too embarrassed to even show up for work.Of course I know that no one can see me.....but.....but I still feel like they can see me."
Octavia smiled but Oz knew that her mind said something else.She had a smile on her face but Oz wasn't buying it.

"It just hurts me Oz......I feel like I'm very lonely when you're not with me.....you're my only friend...."
Oz wiped away her tears and gently patted her back.

"I'm sorry........I'll try being there for you more.......I truly will."

"Alright.Now.....help me catch up on my paperwork."
Oz nodded then said 'yes',remembering that he was invisible and that Octavia couldn't see him.He picked up a paper and begun working on it.
_______________________________________________________________________
You guys remember when Octavia is doing a secret mission for Ms.O in the same episode as the comfy chairs.I based this one shot off that.I feel like it was very friendshippy.But you guy's don't care right?
I know this was very crappy but I really hope you guys liked it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.8K 268 11
One shots on all the Attack on Titan ships. It's gonna get steamy up in here.
26.3K 773 26
RANKED #1 Who knows when 😛 I no longer take requests. One Shots with all kinds of ships. From Olive and Otto to Olympia and Otis. P.S: I don't ship...
2.6K 31 5
hxh oneshots These are oneshots to skim over when your bored cuz these sucky suck suck lol Killua x gon illumi x hisoka Meruem x Komugi
11.5K 169 11
Some one shots about about an underrated ship. Characters don't belong to me. Except for OC's.