The Gangster's Girl (Process...

By Ironically_

Cover By ArabelleWinchester "Please Jack, I'm sorry," I begged him. I knew I looked like shit while he looke... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
Chapter 8: ice pack
Chapter 9: You voice may say something but your eyes saying something else
Chapter 10: haha your soooo funny
Chapter 11: Katie
Chapter 12: Truth or joke?
Chapter 13: I. Don't. Need. Help.
Chapter 14: I'm so confused it makes me want to die in a hole
CHAPTER 15: PINK HAIR
Chapter 16: I need to stop with the lists!!
Chapter 17: I'm not good at this ok?
Chapter 18: Ok, that sounded way more dramatic than it should.
Chapter 19: Australian Dingo
Chapter 20: Me dead? Yeah right, I'm a freakin' ninja.
Chapter 21: Dead on the dance floor
Chapter 22: Last time I watched that I pee myself every time I was in the dark.
Chapter 23: Cookie dough coffee
Chapter 24: Well, this is cliché.
Chapter 26: The race is on.

Chapter 25: Tires bullshit!

6.8K 159 4
By Ironically_

Chapter 25: Tires bullshit!

Two days, that all we had left to get the car in tip top shape. We have been driving around a track then we would work on it a little more. You get the point right? In simple words it’s been a long time since I relaxed. But I needed to win this race. I have to.

"Alana! We are going out for dinner, you coming?" Dingo's voice rang out from the grange door.

"No, the new tires are coming in tonight. I want to get them on and look them over," I told him, sitting down on a cold metal chair. I started at the car in front of me.

"Alana, you will be fine," Dingo said. I just nodded. I wasn't going to be just fine, I'm going to be dead. There is no way in rotten hell that I will beat him. He's got to money to buy the fastest car in the world. And we have just enough for new tires. I heard the door slam as he left.

I knew everyone is freaking out about the race but they’re not the ones racing. I loose and his men will most likely kill us with an AK47, or a cannon. I could feel my heart and breathing coming faster. My fist tightens around the screw driver, my knuckles slowly turning white.

"Alana! Your tires will not be in today and you and I both know it," Jacks voice rang out in the small garage. I turned around to see him leaning against the wall. His leather jacket covers his muscular arms. The thought to fan my face came to my mind.

"What can I say? I'm nervous as fuck! One wrong move and I'm dead!" I yelled, running my hand through my hair.

"Babe, we all know you can win. You are talented, amazing, sexy as fuck, and amazing racer," he said coming up to me. I didn't notice how close he was till I felt his cold minty breath hitting my throat. I looked into his eyes.

"What if I don't make it?" I asked. His smirk drooped.

"If you feel like something bad is going to happen to you, you inject you seat. So there is no bad thing going to happen to you." I looked into his eyes, he was as serious as pumpkin pie on thanksgiving. You can't celebrate thanksgiving without pumpkin pie. And that's a fact.

"And what if I don't?"  I don’t know why I’m asking but I wanted to hear he cared for me. That I wasn’t going to die.

"I won't let you die," Jack said. He slowly bent down and kissed me furiously. Did I mention we have been making out all week? Well we have and it’s been damn good.

"Tires, bullshit," I heard a voice say. We both pulled away and looked to see who it was. Jingo was standing there with a sly smirk on his face.

"Get out of here!" Jack shouted at him playfully and giving him the figure.

"We are leaving right now. You all coming or not?" We both looked at each other, I shrugged at him. Jack nodded still looking in my eyes. He slung his arms around my shoulders and we made our way out.

Everyone was standing around the cars and one odd motorcycle. Guess who owns the motorcycle.  Katie does. Bet you didn't see that one coming, I also bet you didn't guess who owns the motorbike. Everyone hopped into their own vehicles, I got into Jacks.

Soon we were off and on our way to the small café that is down a few blocks. I watches the trees speed by as Jack drove at least 30 over the speed limit. Shocker.

We pulled up to a normal cafe. Not like the fancy shit that my parents took me too. I could tell this cafe had a homey style to it and I liked it. We all tromped up the stairs. As Max pulled the door open a bell went off. This is going to be annoying if a lot of people are going to be walking in and out.

“Max!” a girl with short pink hair screamed. The mystery girl flung her skinny arms around Max’s neck; standing on her tippy toes that where covered by old pink conversers that where falling apart. I guess she likes pink.

“Jess, babe!” Max yelled in her ear making her flinch back.

“What are you doing here?” She asked, her stunning smile never leaving her tan face, her brown eyes sparking with amusement. “I knew you wouldn’t last long.” I looked over her outfit. She is wearing black skinny jeans with a dark gold color top that had a name tag on it.  I’m guessing she works here.

Max let out a small chuckle, “When do you get off?” He slung his arm loosely around her waist.

“Eight,” She told him grinning.

“Join us where you’re done,” Max commanded. She just nodded then went back to her job. We all walked silently to a table in the back. The smile never leaving Max’s face. Actually I think this is the first time I saw a genuine smile on his face. Jess most be his girlfriend. I never thought Max would have one. I also thought I would never fall for gangster. Yeah that’s right I’m falling for Jack.

We slid into the booth. Katie, Brad, and Dingo all shared one side while Max, Jack, and I all shared the other. Zane took a chair to the front of the table. Honestly I’m surprise Zane still here but he promised to be here till this is all over. And it will be over in two days. Sighing I put my face in my hands and rubbed my face.

“Hello darlings! What can I get you?” An old voice chipped. I brought my face out of my hands and smiled at the old women. She took all of ours drinks orders saying she will be back for our food orders after she gets our drinks.

            “What are you going to get, babe,” Jack said as he slung him arm around my shoulders. I looked at him and smiled. I loved it when he called me babe. No we are not boyfriend and girlfriend. He never asked me and if he did I would say yes in a heartbeat.

            “Chicken strips,” I said grinning. Jack slipped a small smile on his face.

            “God, you never change,” Katie said.

            “Katie? Are you talking to god aloud again,” I said sticking my tong out at her. Katie flipped me the bird and that was the end of that conversation.

            “Ok, can I get your meal orders?” the old women asked. I didn’t even notice she was back.  I wonder if she saw Katie flip me off. After she got our orders she left out table with a tense, awkward silence. Max watched Jess do her job. Can you say stalker.

            “So, you and Jess,” Brad said wiggling his eye brows. Max gaze snapped to Brads.

            “You’re an idiot. She just an old friend,” Max said. Old friend equals bullshit.

            “No you’re idiotic if you think we are going to believe that,” Zane said. Lately the guys and Zane have been getting along good. Weird but good.

            “We are just friends,” Max said pulling on his hair.

            “And you’re an idiot, babe,” Jess said pulling up a chair.

            “Fuck,” Max said banging his head on the table. All of us starting laughing.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9M 667K 53
After running away with her baby sister from her abusive father, Juliana bumps into the last person she would expect to help her. He was rough, dange...
979K 36.4K 66
Warning: DARK ROMANCE Story contains detailed mature scenes possessing dubious consent not recommended for age group below 18 years old. YOU HAVE BEE...
950K 18.7K 33
I was running...running endlessly trying to find the door in this long dark hallway At the end of the hallway i finally found the front door ' i fina...
164K 4.5K 37
"Breathtakingly beautiful."he whispers against my ear. I can hear the anticipation in his voice. His lips crash up against mine, this being my first...