He Saved My Life

بواسطة rarualover2016

A city girl moved into the country because she couldn't handle the hurt. But she doesn't know how cruel the c... المزيد

Meet Mason

Meet Kathryn

6 0 1
بواسطة rarualover2016

Hey, I'm Kathryn, and before i tell u the story of my life, I'm gonna tell u some stuff about me. Well here it goes. Im 21 and I just finished college in New York. I went to this amazing music school there.

I love music. This was my dream school. It was a good school, they had good teachers, but the people there treated the weak people horrible. I was one of those weak kids.

Surprising right? Anyway...... I couldn't take the pain they we're causing people, the pain they were causing me.

But I toughened up to make it at least the whole year. U know I had to deal with..... With people making fun of me, my mom..... It's hard. But I got through it.

My moms been through so much. My dad abused her and me. I didnt want to leave her with him, and I knew she wants me to follow my dream. So I did the only thing I can to keep her safe.

If your thinking I killed him, I didn't. I want to. I still do. But I went to the police. I bet your like WHY DIDNT U ALREADY GO TO THE POLICE KATHRYN!!!!!

I couldn't. I wasn't allowed to go outside, I didn't have a phone. Well I used to but my dad threw it across the room and it cracked. SHOCKER!!!!

But, yeah. That's how messed up my life is. That's why after I finished college I moved to Texas. I called my mom to tell her. I thought she would be in tears, but nope. She said that she met someone and is really happy.

And if shes happy I'm happy. But I told her if he breaks hee heart I will come over there and slit his throat open. Dont judge me!!!!  I'm overprotective.

Bc of my dad I don't trust any boys. I never had a date before. I always thought all boys wanted was to get into a girls pants. So every time a boy flirted with me I slapped them.

I know. Something is wrong with me. But u would be the same if your dad abuses u. I've always hated boys. But when I moved to Texas, something bizzare happend. So I guess your egar,  let's get the story started. Oh wait I forgot something.

Heeeey guys!!!!!  I'm solo excited about this one. I think all my other ones are crappy but this one, I have a feeling it's gonna be great. I know I say this about every one but I'm improving. It takes time. Don't go to harsh on me. Guess that's it. Byeeeeeee.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.4M 121K 43
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
679K 35.9K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
451K 1.3K 11
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...
382K 24.1K 65
In the vibrant city of Jaipur, a secret deal was struck between two worlds. Abhimaan Deep Shekhawat, the enigmatic King of Rajasthan, controlled the...