Past Present Future [ Akashi...

By Stars_in___

At first it was Mibuchi Reo who got beaten in the mid-term exam. Rank 5 [ Yuki Togane 754 Point ] Rank 6 [ R... More

The missing one
The photo
Nightmare
Pandora Box and The Key
Step
Cat
Forgiven
Cute
Scar
Its always cloudy yet never rain
Forgotten Scar
AUTHOR-SAN IS SO HAPPY
The beast's silent
Our prayer at that time
Fear,Fix,Fragile [ special 2000 words lol]
Trauma
Old Reflection
Puzzling Doubt
I confessed
The King of Ace
What happened once can happen twice
FIRE FLOWER: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Strawberry Shortcake
Fast Forward
1 June 20xx : Reality Nightmare In The Middle of Debris
I Know My Heart's Missing a Piece
POLLING FOR VALENTINE
Red Love
The unsaid feeling
The Start of Present
White Miracle
Long Gone
Unwordly Emotions.
Reconciliation
Royal Court Cards
Like Father Like Son
Catching Wind
Remorse
In The Middle of The Way
Notification!
The Unclosure Story
Epilogue : Parents and Children
Bonus 1 : The Gem and Blanket

Past--Middle point

2.5K 74 2
By Stars_in___

( A/N : the story will continue from the last chapter. I guess I'm gonna make the "past arc" around 3 or 4 chapters )

_______________________________________

The wind blew softly around the girl's nape. With her long hair tied up, she wear her plain red shirt with Taekwondo's pants. She carried her bag on her back while slurping the half-empty milo shake.

Under the sunlight, she pulled her cape lower so she won't get sunburned. Even though she used to the sunlight, she still feel hot and sweating a lot from it. Every step she make with her slippers, feels like as if walking on a lava. She couldn't help it but keep waving her left hand to her nape as she walked to home.

Finally, after 15 minutes of walking in the bringe of death, her black house fence spotted not so far from where she is. As she walked with panting from before and now, she squinted her eyes a little bit to sharpened her vision on the fence.

She see something colorful with a black box on it.

" What's that? "
Immediately, she fastened her pace and arrived before the fence.

" Woah, a bouquet...and...a box? What the... "
She then pick up the fresh bouquet and the black box with not hesitation.

She opened the fence and closed it again.

" Tadaima..."
She raised her voice as she try to slip off from her slippers.

" Oh, okaeri, Yuki. Hm, what is that? "
Her mom walked from the kitchen carrying a wet towel with cold water.

" That's what I want to ask. "
They switched their load and immediately Yuki put it on her head. There's a heavy relieved sigh the moment she put it.

" Oh, isn't that obvious? Of course it's from your supporter, or maybe a secret admirer?! "

" Haha, isn't that a little bit old-fashioned, mom? "

" Sheesh, what's wrong with that? It's kinda sweet you know. "

After both of them finally sit on the couch, Mother opened the black box first, because she didn't find any card names or such a thing in the bouquet.

But, the black box is different. It's fulfilled her wish.

" Oh! There's a card inside the black box,Yuki! "

" Uh-huh....and? "

" Etto... from... Akashi Masaomi...san?! Oh, he must be was here when we're not here. "

The moment he mom said those word, Yuki ears suddenly take an interest.
" Euh... mom, who's this Akashi Masaomi, really? "
She asked as she peeked from the wet towel.

" You don't remember him, Yuki?! "
But instead, her mother seems shocked by her question.

" Nope, have me met before? "

" Ahh... that's right, the last time you meet him was when you were in 7. I guess you won't remember him that much. "

" The... last time? So... is that mean he always visited us before? "

" No... not really, he's your father's and my closest friend as well. He's really busy you know, he's the head of Akashi's conglomerate family. "

" Woah... you and father have a friend like that? "
She stared in awe immediately.

" Hey, your family from me is a conglomerate as well! Ah, but not that I care about it anymore anyway. "
Her mother then gave a bitter smile but she immediately take it off and change her attention to the present.

" It's okay, mom. We're fine by just like this, right? "
Feeling the nervousness in her mother unconscious act, she genlty comfort her, even though she's not saying it directly to he face. Rather she stay looking up at the ceiling and put the cold towel on her face.

Hearing her only daughter comfort her like that, of course it's such a joy that it remind her the warmth that had long gone. It's resonate from her once again.

" Well well, shall we take a look what he gave? "
She then opened a piece of paper that covered the present.

" Oh my! Yuki, look! "

" What? "

" It's a bracelet! "

" Ohh..."

" A diamond bracelet! "

" Oh-- wait, what?! "
As if struck by a lighting, she jumped out from the couch and turn around to her mom.

" Woah! "
She stared in awe that her eyes are sparkling like the diamond itself.

" It's so beautiful mom... that Akashi person, sure is rich as hell-- I mean, he's really rich, well ofcourse... as expected from a conglomerate family. "

She couldn't help it but stare in awe to the beautiful bracelet with a diamond shaped like flower petal. It seems that Akashi really know what Yuki like.

" Of course, but you really don't remember him, Yuki? He even came to your father's funeral. And even before that. "

Yuki put down the bracelet back to its place.
" Eh, really? Hmm... "
She closed her eyes as if trying to remember the funeral. Even though it's a sad memory, where everyone was crying, she get over it already.

She get over it the moment she decided to be strong.

---------------------------------------------------------
*Flash back*

" Hic... hic...hic...ugh..."

" ...Don't cry, Yuki. "

" ...Huh? Masa...omi oji-chan? "

" Why are you crying, Yuki? Do you feel sad? "

" Ji-chan... I don't know, but mom keep crying... and father won't wake up. People keep saying sorry to me and I really don't understand why. But I still feel miserable and sad..."

" ... come here, don't cry. You have to be strong, Yuki. Protect the people around you so they won't have to cry nor pitying you again. "

" Ugh... ji-chan... can I really do that? "

" Yes you can. But you have to work hard on that. "

"...Yes... I wanna protect mom so she won't have to cry anymore. "

" That's right, you are strong and a good girl, Yuki. Just like Takuto, your father... and my dearest friend. "

" ... um. "

" Do you want to meet someone, Yuki? "

" Eh? Who... is it? "

" It's my son, he's in the same age as you. Do you want to meet him? "

" Is he... kind? "

" ...He's... he's resembles me. But still has the same characteristic as my wife. They both has the same red hair color. "

" Wow... that means he's really kind and beautiful! "

" B-beautiful? "

" Well, Masaomi oji-chan is kind and Shiori oba-chan is beautiful and kind too. "

" ... Is that so? That's kind of you. So, do you want to meet him? "

" Yes, I do! "

" Alright then, let's go meet him. He's with my wife and your mother. "

" Oh yeah, what's ji-chan son's name? "

" Why don't you ask him yourself? "

" Hmm... alright then. "
.

.

.

.

.

.

" Good afternoon, Yuki. My name is Seijurou Akashi. It's nice to see you and my condolences to you and your family. "

" A-ah... Etto... It's nice to see you as well, S-sei-kun... thank you for your condolences, but I'm not sad anymore, Sei-kun. "

" Is that so? "

" Yep. "

" ...You're strong, Yuki. "

" ... hehe... thanks! "
_______________________________________

Tbc... by the way, Yuki's picture when she's crying in the flash back is really cute. :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51K 1.3K 26
One day, Seirin realizes Kuroko's strange behavior. Kuroko comes day after day to practice, harboring more injuries than before. Is Kuroko holding a...
37.5K 847 23
Kuroko stopped play basketball and leaving Seirin, for a reason. When the generation of miracles and Seirin found out what's the reason cause of Kuro...
51.3K 1.6K 52
[COMPLETED] ⭐BNHA FEM!READER INSERT - STORY⭐ [Y/n] scanned the paper her lazy teacher had handed earlier with no interest or whatsoever. She almost c...
147K 4.6K 34
[ Aomine x OC ] "Love is vicious, it tears you apart as soon as you start to believe you could have it all." Miyoshi Riyo grew up with Aomine. They w...