Tears of A Soldier(BWWM)

By TwistedGirl85

In 2018 the world enter into World War 3. No one remembers how it started. All anyone seems to remember were... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
AN
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TO ME!!!!
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Author Note
Chapter Twenty-one
Inbox Me For Help....
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
C24(AN)
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Me
Chapter Thirty-Two

Chapter Twenty-five

6.3K 300 38
By TwistedGirl85

Unedited

Christian Pov

Pain is a weakness.

A punch connected to the right side of his head.

Weakness is not allowed.

A hard right punch to the left side of his face.

The Halo have no weakness.

A booted kick to the ribs.

Therefore they feel no pain.

Christian was mentally repeating that phrase. A mantra. Infancy to adulthood every Halo was taught to recite it during torture. To maintain their honor. And as one of the top ranking Haloes, Christian would rather die before sullying his honor. Every punch. Kick. Shallow cut that was delivered to him did not weaken his resolve. It's not like this was his first torture session. It damn sure isn't going to be his last. The pain was an illusion. Felt only by the weak minded. Not one such as him. One of the best among the best. These bastards torture techniques were feeble compared to others. In truth, he barely feels them. If they wanted information they weren't getting it from him. Death would come before he betrayed his superiors. His brothers.

'' This bastard isn't gonna talk. Look at him,'' A white, brown-haired man named Dallas, said breathlessly. Waving a tired arm towards Christian. '' An hour of beating the shit out of him and nothing. He's not even blinking. It's said they don't feel pain. I believe it... We should just put a fucking bullet in his head and be done with it.'' Bending over he placed his hands on his knees trying to catch his breath. That's what happens when you continually use someone as a punching bag. Especially if that person had a body built like a rock. Sweat was dripping from his red face onto the ground.

'' We were told to rough him up a little not kill him, Blödmann.'' That was the second man in the room, a German, named Audwine. He was breathing heavily to but not as bad as his friend. '' We have to wait for Caleb. Do you want to go and report to the General that you disobeyed his orders?'' He said. His eyebrow raised slightly.

By the way, Dallas' face paled a little Christain already knew the answer. Hell no. Dallas started stuttering like the coward he was. Quickly trying to explain how he meant that is was what they should do, not what they were going to do. So there was no need to report anything to the General.

Christian took interest in the man's fear of the General. Blocking out the discussion he retreated into his mind.

The General. The leader of the Freedom Fighters... And Raven's Father. Her dead father. No wonder no one could find the freedom fighters leader- who would think to look for a dead man. And he built his hideout under the military district. The one place no soldier or Halo would think to look. Right under your enemy's base. How stupid. Foolish. It was brilliant. The man was unique. And his wife, Mary, was just as unique as her husband. A true mistress of deception. She had deceived not one but two Halo soldiers. He was truly impressed by both of them.

Whoever wrote their file clearly did not research the family properly- or the women were good at fooling others too... But Raven had seemed unknowing. The way her eyes had widen and her breathing paused when her father revealed himself suggested shock. Not deceit. Her hectic behavior to the tunnel bugs also told that she had never traveled in it before. Nor was she prepare to. That meant her mother and father hid the truth from her. Raven must be pissed. She seems like the type to be led by her emotions. Which means there is a possible opening for his escape through her. He would just have to-.

Another kick to his ribs ripped him out of thoughts of escaping. '' Hey, Halo bitch. Stop zoning out on us.'' Dallas yelled.

Christian hissed. Not in pain. But frustration. The moment he was freed he was gonna snap that bastard's neck. His ankles and wrist were shackled with what looked like iron prison manacles. Very old world but none the less effective. They limited his walking and hand movements. Even with their heavy weight and prevention of certain movements, he could have gotta free but the added security was problematic. Asshole one and two never left him alone. Not even to take a piss. They were idiots but very good guard dogs. Taking the two down would be easy but the struggle might alert the others. Others whom had plenty of guns. He needed to escape and report this discovery to the Watchmen. Which meant snapping of necks would have to wait. For now.

Dallas thinking he had finally landed a painful blow on him had an irritatingly smug smile on his face. We will soon see how smug you are when you are begging for death. Looking the bastard in the eyes Christian smiled at him- a smile so sinister Dallas's cocky grin faded fast. His expression fearful and nervous. Swallowing thickly he took a few steps away from him. Christian lower his head towards the ground. Smirking. Good boy.

Shaking his head, Audwine, rolled his brown eyes at Dallas. Irritated. '' Stop being a muschi. He is tied down. The only thing he can do is glare at us, Dummkopf.'' I won't be tied down forever, Asshole.

Footsteps were approaching. Heavy. Hard. Either the person was extremely overweight or extremely heavily-built. Must be that Caleb person the other two were talking about earlier. Another idiot signing his death warrant.

The rebels walked around freely. Unmasked. Showing their faces to him repeatedly. Christian had an eidetic memory. Every face. Weapon. Entrance and exit were imprinted in his mind forever. The second he was freed from his bonds or was able to escape them himself he knew exactly where to exit. They were very confident. Carefree. Foolish. They hadn't even blindfolded him or knock him unconscious while traveling to their secret base. He now knew their leader's face and identity. He knew their base location. The weapons they used. Hell, he even saw some of the plans of attack on other districts.

It was like they were gifting him infor- wait! Christian's forehead wrinkled in confusion. From what he saw of the general the man was no fool. The attack on the base was well thought-out. Precise. Organized. The men and women under his command were also efficient at their jobs. So why are they so confident? Death. They mean to kill him. It was the only way to make sure that he did leak any information... But then why not kill him from the start? Why drag him, a Halo, to their secret base? It made no sense. Their general had to have known that no amount pain would make his tongue loose. So why? What is his ulterior motive?

Black boots suddenly appeared in his line of sight halting all thoughts of the general. They were militant. Ankle length. Laced up in the front. Thick rubber outsole. Typical combat boots. The rebels walking around also wore them. Not something that would normally have caught his attention - but these were different. Special. They were old. Worn- out. Scuff marked. Even still he could make out the dull and faded drawings of them. The distinctive insignia on the sides of the combat boots. It was an especially designed sketch. A golden Phoenix. Issued only to the elite soldiers. The Halo.

While his mind had been distracted the awaited Caleb had arrived. Wearing one of his brothers Halo's boots. Which means one of his brothers had died by this man's hands and his shoes stolen from his lifeless corpse. Dishonoring him.

Rage overflowed him. Bursting through his body like a raging fire. Heating his blood until it boils. His mind focusing on three things. Revenge. Blood. Kill. He wanted Caleb's blood on his hands. To watch as it streamed like a river from his body. Leaving his cold stiff body behind.

Christian kept his head down. His heated green eyes focused on Caleb's stolen boots. He had to get his anger in check. He couldn't let this asshole know that he was pissed. A weakness. That could be exploited. He was certain that was Caleb's intention. Why else would he appear before Christian with one of his brother's boots? To unnerve him. Rattle him up. Hoping that he would make a mistake out of anger. Well, this bastard wasn't gonna to succeed.

Inhaling and exhaling softly. Christian closed his eyes. Slowly he felt his anger lessen. Lessen not die out completely. Caleb will die. It will by his hands. But for now, he needed to maintain self-control. His time will come soon.

As his rage subsided clarity came. His thoughts rational once again. One stood out amongst the others. Like how in the hell was Caleb able to wear Halo's boots? Every Halo uniform and boots were DNA coded. If the DNA embedded in the clothes didn't match with the wearer's DNA it would seep out a deadly poison. The thief would die in a matter of minutes. Yet Caleb is alive and kicking. How?

'' It's very rude not to acknowledge the person in front of you,'' Wait. He knew that voice. Quickly Lifting his head Christian's shocked green eyes met with familiar silver eyes.

Nathaniel!

Blödmann= idiot 

Muschi=pussy 

********************************************************

Sorry, it took so song long to update but I was having problems with another Wattpad user. Another reader message and wrote to me about someone plagiarizing my story. I mean word for freaking word. The only difference was the characters names and race. It took almost a week until wattpad deleted her story. What pissed me off the most was this bitch- I mean young lady had over a million reads. ON MY STORY. The comments, from other people, were amazing. They wrote about how much they loved the story. On how different it is. MY COMMENTS. I didn't want to post anything in case this young lady stole it again. 

I hate people like that. I work hard coming up with a plot and get many headaches from thinking hard about it. To have some woman come in and steal my story makes me want to go Jersey style on her ass. Too bad she is in France.

This is my story. My idea. Please don't steal my work.

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I will update tomorrow not that everything is settled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 35 23
My life turned upside down when I was 13 My father was murder right in front of my eyes by his own brother My mother betrayed me and my father When...
3.9K 232 30
100 years ago, amidst WW3's nuclear bombing, a deadly virus was released in the atmosphere and nearly wiping out the humanity. It lives inside the hu...
Project HALO By CGjorgensen

Mystery / Thriller

1.3K 187 59
PROJECT HALO is a YA sci-fi thriller taking place in near-future Norway. It has speculative elements and will appeal to fans of dystopian works such...
154K 1.8K 16
*Dark Short Story with triggers including abuse/torture and violence, sexual assault, stalking and home invasion* Someone has been been following me...