Playing pretend | ziam {mpreg...

By -straightforziam

In which Zayn makes the biggest mistake, by changing himself to someone he's not and is completely oblivious... More

Introductions + warnings
00 | Prologue
01 | Last day of school
02 | The camping trip
03 | The plan
04 | Father son moment
05 | Finishing touches
06 | First day of senior year
07 | Unknown jealousy and making the first move
08 | lunch time and Invitations
09 | Small get together and warnings
10 | Climbing stocks and late night calls
11 | Wet dreams and motorcycle rides
12 | Early smokes and unexpected visitors
13 | Rude interruptions and the fight
14 | Threats and Apologies
15 | Suspicion and surprise Visitor
16 | Connections and sick day
17 | Skipping school and first audition
18 | The party
19 | Sleepover
21 | Teachers Pet
22 | First singing lesson
23 | First kiss and second base
24 | Morning smoothies and spilled milkshakes
25 | Daddy Issues and forgiveness
26 | Pep talk and getting ready
27 | The talent show
28 | I hate you, I love you
29 | Lies and guilt
30 | Morning sickness and pregnancy tests
31 | Telling Zayn
32 | Pain and sorry's
33 | Bathroom conversations
Questions&Answers
The answers to your questions
34 | Hateful Desire
35 | Awkward dinner
36 | Midnight thoughts and girl on girl action
37 | The talk
38 | Small gift
39 | FoOl FoR yOu
40 | First doctors appointment
41 | Baby shower planning
I'm deleting this story.
42 | Drawing the line
43 | 'Finding' out
44 | The baby shower
45 | Make up Sex
46 | Christmas Eve
47 | The proper date and New Years Kiss
48 | When time flies
49 | The beauty of birth
50 | Epilogue
Authors note

20 | Sunday ice cream and the break up

4.3K 261 145
By -straightforziam

The next day, after a long night of a movie marathon and tons of junk food, Liam and Zayn were both sprawled on the brunettes bed kind sized bed, the brunette curled up against the older lads chest while he had his tattooed arms wrapped around his waist.

They were sleeping peacefully beside each other, the covers hanging loosely over their bodies. But their slumber was yet to be interrupted by the sound of Liam's phone blowing up with the song can't keep my hands to myself by Selena Gomez.

Both the teenagers groaned at that, Zayn burying his face into the crook of the brunette's neck. "Make it stop." His voice was thick and hoarse from the sleep, his hold around Liam tightening as if he didn't want to let him go.

Liam whined softly and blindly reached over to his phone, blinking his eyes open. "What?" He snapped tiredly after answering the incoming call, rubbing at his eyes.

"Well good morning to you too princess."

"What do you want Toni?" Liam sighed dramatically, biting his bottom lip. "I just wanted to know whether or not you'd like to hang out on Friday?" He slightly sat up after hearing that, narrowing his eyebrows a little.

Even though, Toni and Liam never really talked in school, the two of them really got to know each other at the party. They talked the whole night through, exchanging numbers whatsoever. He may have been an ass a lot in the past, but at the party he kinda proved he was different, and Liam liked that.

"Um, I'm not sure if I can at the moment. My boyfriend and I were uh, planning to go out that day..."

"Oh right, sorry for disturbing you then. I'm just gonna, uh yeah." Before Liam could even get a word out, the line ended making the boy look at his phone in confusion. "Weird..."

"What did he want?" Liam looked down as he felt the blond shift beside him, placing his phone away. "He asked me if I wanted to hang out with him on Friday." He shrugged his shoulders and stretched his arms, messing up his curls.

"Oh really? Maybe he likes you." Zayn chuckled deeply and sighed softly, rubbing at his eyes with his palms.

"I highly doubt that." Liam rolled his eyes and slowly sat on the edge of his bed. "I caught him glancing at you in lunch every time."

"Really?" The brunette turned around to face Zayn, who just hummed. "Yeah. It's weird." He bent down to grab his shirt, Liam glancing at his butt for a few seconds before giggling.

"Well, good to know I get some attention." He grinned and stood up, walking to his closeted mirror.

"You're such a slût." Zayn laughed softly and shook his head at his best friend. "Don't hate me if I like the attention. Not my fault I get more eyes on me then those crusty hoes like Perrie." The curly haired boy shrugged, earning an eye roll from Zayn.

"We agreed no boyfriend, girlfriend talk remember? I'm just gonna pretend I didn't hear that."

"This is why I love you. You're not a snitch like your girlfriend." Liam smiled and watched him through the mirror as he approached her, leaning into his touch once the lad wrapped his arms around him.

"Stop insulting my girl or you're gonna get it." A shiver ran down the boys spine at the deep accent, but he shrugged his shoulder, chuckling. "In the ass?" He teased and grinned, biting his lip.

"Maybe." Liam squeaked when Zayn pinched his ass, looking at him with his mouth a gap. "What?"

"Nothing." The blond gave him an innocent smile, slapping his bum. "See you downstairs." He bit at his earlobe teasingly, Liam's breath hitching at that.

"Oh my god." He breathed once Zayn was out, leaning back against the cherry wooden closet. He bit down his bottom lip, hard, before pushing himself away and following after him, a dazed smile on his lips.

He walked into the kitchen to see the older lad make some Yorkshire tea for them, the boy leaning himself against the doorframe.

"I just love seeing you in the kitchen in the morning after you sleep over." Liam dragged his feet over to Zayn, placing his hands on his shoulders and massaging them.

The lad hummed and tilted his head back at that, smiling. "I know you do." He chuckled and leaned against the boy, Liam resting his chin on his shoulder.

"You want ice cream for breakfast?" He asked and looked up at him with a sweet grin.

"I can't really decline that." Zayn hummed and turned around, leaning himself against the counter. Liam squealed and walked over to the freezer, getting out all kinds of boxes with different ice cream flavors.

"Get the sprinkles and the gummy bears from the cabinet please." He smiled over at the blond and grabbed the chocolate syrup out of the fridge.

"Of course." Zayn opened the small door and grabbed the sweets, throwing them toward the boy who caught them immediately, grabbing two bowls and the ice cream scooper after.

The brunette opened all of the ice cream boxes and started to make his famous ice cream Sunday's. Zayn sat himself down on one of the chairs, watching the boy with a fond smile.

"One chocolate strawberry mint ice cream Sunday with green gummy bears and rainbow sprinkles for you." Liam said and placed the bowl in front of him, plopping down on the chair across. "And one raspberry blue smurth dragon fruit ice cream Sunday with red gummy bears for me." Liam licked his lips and dove into the ice cream, humming.

"God I love ice cream." Zayn chuckled softly at that and started to eat his ice cream, smiling. The two of them ate their ice cream breakfast and talking about what they were planning to do on this day until they got interrupted by the front door opening and someone stumbling into the house.

"Honey I'm home." Liam sighed softly and turned around to see Aidan walking into the kitchen. His hair was a mess, along with his shirt and jeans, the fly being undone. There was a huge hickey which looked rather fresh on the side of his neck, the boys heart suddenly stopping at that.

Zayn seem to notice Liam's odd mood and he looked over at the college student who stumbled towards them, trying to lean down and kiss the brunette yet he pulled his head back. "You reek like alcohol." He scrunched up his nose in disgust, the twenty one year old rolling his eyes.

"Whatever. I'm going to take a nap." He looked at Zayn before turning around on his heels, heading out the kitchen.

The blond looked at the brunette, noticing how his bottom lip started to quiver a little. "Liam?"

"Just don't." Liam placed the spoon down and stood up, grabbing their empty bowls. "I'll handle it later." He gave him a reassuring smile, placing the bowls in the sink. "Let's go watch a movie before you leave, I want to cuddle."

****

"Who's that hickey from?" Liam asked once Zayn left, his arms crossed over his chest as he looked at his boyfriends neck, a big red/purple colored spot on his sun kissed skin

"The one on my neck?" Aidan rose one of his bushy brows at him, motioning to it. "No Aidan, I mean the one on your forehead. Of course the fucking one on your neck. Who's it from?" The brunette glared at him, scoffing when he heard him chuckle.

"Babe, calm down." He said calmly, putting on the shirt he had in his hand. "It's yours."

"No it's not. I didn't give you a hickey the past two days. And that one's obviously fresh. So who's it from?" Liam's jaw tensed a little, stepping back when Aidan stepped towards him.

"If you think I'm cheating on you, then you're wrong. I wouldn't do that to you." The Australian man said softly, trying to reach for the younger boys hand. "Don't fûcking lie to me. Don't you think I already know what's going on? Every time, you're on your phone. It vibrates all the time, even when we're having sêx and don't keep saying it's a damn 'mate' from college because I know it's not." Liam pushed him away and walked passed, gasping when he felt himself being pulled back.

"I wouldn't cheat on you." Aidan whispered into Liam's ear, wrapping his arms around the shorter boys waist. "Get off me!" The brunette pushed him away and nudged his elbow into the man's stomach, scoffing.

"Get the fûck out of my room." He walked up to his closet and got out all of Aidan's clothes throwing them on the floor.

"Wait, babe are you serious?"

"Yes I'm fûcking serious. I'm done with your lying ass. This whole time you just played with me, and yes I knew it, but I don't know why I fûcking stayed with you." Liam's vision was getting blurry due to the tears, sniffling softly.

"Baby—"

"Stop calling me that! We're done Aidan. Okay? This relationship clearly meant nothing to you since the first day we got introduced to each other. All you wanted was to have me as a booty call, right? All fucking summer long and now this. I can't believe I didn't listen to Zayn. Oh my god I'm so stupid." The brunette ran his hands through his curls, his body starting to shake. He had no idea why this affected him so much. Maybe because he did start to have feelings for him.

"I wanted to tell you..."

"When? Huh? Tell me. When did you want to tell me that I was nothing but a sex puppet?! Wait, no don't answer that. Just go to your fûcking bîtch and don't show your face ever again, you understand me?" The tears were now rolling down his cheeks as he looked at the college student, giving him a cold glare.

"I'm sorry..."

"Don't come with that shît. Now leave." Liam pointed to the door, his lip trembling as he tried to hold back his sob.

Aidan opened his mouth to speak but it's as if he lost the ability to speak, so he pursed his lips into a thin line, grabbing all his clothes that were sprawled on the floor. "I did like you Liam." He soon spoke up with a soft voice as he stuffed them into his duffle bag.

"Just shut the fûck up and go." Liam sniffled and diverted his gaze away from the man, closing his eyes slowly as more big fat tears escaped down his rosy cheeks.

The Australian man sighed sadly and slowly stepped out of the bedroom, Liam letting out a soft sob as he dropped himself on his bed. He covered his face with his hands and started to cry silently.

He reached for his phone and wiped his eyes with the back of his hand, breathing heavily. His face twisted, his eyes red and his lips parted, his thumbs dialing the first number he always dials first, pressing his phone against his ear.

He listened to it ring, sniffling a few times. "Hello?"

"G— Gigi..."

"Liam? Babe what's wrong?"

"A— Aidan and I b—broke up." The curly haired boy sobbed, grabbing a few tissues from the tissue box beside her bed, blowing his nose.

"Oh my god, I'll be right over with Harry, I promise."

"O— okay." Liam nodded his head and wiped his eyes, his make up running of course. Curses for not getting waterproof mascara and eyeliner.

They hung up, Liam curling up into a ball with his arms wrapped around his huge stuffed unicorn he got from Zayn on his sixth birthday, the fest birthday they spent together. Speaking of which, he decided not to call Zayn, knowing he was too busy with his new flame.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.4K 2.3K 24
"I want him right now. Even when you have to travel all around the world, go for it and get him right in front of me." Zayn screamed. "Yes, sir." The...
114K 2.1K 19
::UNDER CONSTRUCTION:: Harry is an omega who has 4 Alphas. Liam, Louis, Niall, and Zayn. His 4 Alphas pretty much rule the school. Niall and Louis ar...
262K 10K 33
[BOOK ONE OF THE BLACK AND WHITE SERIES] Harry decides to leave Louis when they find out he can't have children... but what if that wasn't all that t...