Itachi and Sasuke| Moments of...

Por Ohmyjashingirl

Itachi and Sasuke may not seem so cool after you read these stories told by mother hen herself, Mikoto Uchiha... Más

Itachi and Sasuke| Moments of Life
Itachi| Little Itachi In The Bath
Sasuke| Love For Running Naked
Sasuke And Itachi| Squirt Gun
Sasuke| Stuck In A Tree...
Fugaku| Magazine
6. Itachi and Ms.Bear
8. Itachi's Curiosity
9. Sasuke and Itachi, Naked Party
10. Itachi Bucket Butt
11. Arisa's Hour #ArisaMoment
12. Cinders' Play #CindersMoment
13. Itachi and His Girlfriend
14. Sasuke the Barbie
15. Itachi's Insecurity
AUTHORS NOTE
Authors Note- Updates!
16.) Itachi's bad relationship luck
Itachi| That is not a mango ._.
AUTHORS NOTE| Feedback!
Sasuke| Invisible
Mikoto| A Mess
Mikoto| A Mess(Part Two )

7. Naked Sasuke and The Fiesty Kitty

6.7K 319 70
Por Ohmyjashingirl

I was cleaning the windows and I had the door open to let in fresh air. Fugaku wasnt home, Itachi wasnt home and Sasuke was playing with his toys. I noticed Sasuke stood and took off his diaper. "Eww! Is Dinky!" He shouted. He ran around for a while and then out the door. I wasnt sure what he was running from, but it was something.

I finished with the windows and walked out to see Sasuke crying and being chased by a black cat. Sasuke was running as fast as his tiny legs could carry him. He was also running outside naked.

I chuckled a bit from seeing some reactions. Then I noticed the cat always jumped in front of him trying to claw him. I gasped and. I ran over that and grabbed Sasuke, holding him up so the cat cant get him.

I was about to walk back inside but saw the cat climbing up my leg determined to claw Sasuke's face. I was left no other choice so I whacked the cat on the head and ran inside. After that, we stayed inside until the cat died of hunger.

R.I.P kitty. Still I didnt want it to claw Sasuke. U^U

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1M 55.3K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
79.9K 5.6K 25
Story starts from current track....where everyone blames Abhira for not telling Chaaru's affairs to them .... Then everyone scolded her including arm...
641K 14.4K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 18.5K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...