Grells Sister( a black butler...

By LadyPhantomhive101

What if Grell had a twin sister? More

Life with Grell

Meeting Sebastian

651 16 5
By LadyPhantomhive101

Sebastian POV.
Me and young master was at Undertakers place to get some information on a case.Until
BAM!!!!!!
Grell: Bassy!
After Grell flew through the roof a beautiful woman came through the door.

Woman: Grell you know that there is a door right?
Ciel: who the bloody hell are you?!
Woman: *Curtsy* I am Akuma Sutcliffe the sister of Grell Sutcliffe( the gay ass terd)
Ciel: there are two grells!
Sebastian: it is nice to meet you, I am Sebastian Michealis.
Akuma POV.
Sebastian: it is nice to meet you, I am Sebastian Michealis.
(damn he is everything Grell said handsome,manly and dreamy.)
Sebastian: thank you my lady, not to bad your self.
(oh my goodness d-did he just read my mind!)
Sebastian: Yes my lady.
Me: Well this is embarrassing.
Grell: hey stop stealing my men first Ronald, William maybe undertaker now MY dear Bassy.

Me: *smirks* hmmm what would happen if I did this?
Sebastian POV.
Akuma smirked then ran over to me and grabbed me and pecked me on the lips. I didn't know what to do. But you could say I enjoyed it. Is that bad?

Grell: *gasp* why you little! When I get a hold of you!
Akuma: soooooo Little man,what is your name and what are you doin at this piece junk.
Me: *chuckle*
Ciel: I am Ciel Phantomhive and I WAS  here to get some information about a case-
Akuma: I can tell you everything.
Ciel: very well you can come over to my manor.
Akuma: alright I'll meet cha there.
After that she left. Then something told me that this woman is going to change me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 59.6K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
160K 4.7K 49
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
83.6K 2.4K 70
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
356K 21.1K 76
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...